When did Zionism have anything to do with religion?

Let's see, a bunch of Europeans get on a ship to go to Palestine to remove the people living there and create a state for themselves. How heroic.

Jews have maintained a presence and kept coming back despite the many invasions and destructions. The Arab Muslims are the invaders.

There were no Jews in the OT, how about that.
Actually there were moron, we already showed you that. Jew is an English word. The OT is in Hebrew.

Yeah, have you noticed how all these anti Semites keep claiming to have all these Jewish friends? And they'll also tell you that the (imaginary) Jews they know aren't Zionists either.

That's some funny Shiite.
Almost right roodboy...

Some of my Jewish friends ARE zionists... But for some strange reason don't live in Israel....

Just like you don't live in the mythical place called Palestine. Wow.

If that's true then you're yet another jealous anti Semite who hides his Jew hate while around Jews.

Lesson. Most of the Jews now days are really Ashkenazis , they are Japhetites, not semites.

Bullshit, majority of Jews in Israel today are Jews who are from the Middle East, or descendants of. How's them felafels now, asylum escapee?

"So if I were an English Roman Catholic, I'd have an "automatic connection" to Rome, so by your logic english Catholics can invade Italy, drive out the native Italians and establish a "Roman homeland"?"

The difference ofcourse is that Italy is a sovereign state whereas Palestine never was. Further, the so called natives were infact arab immigrants themselves on the whole so the British and then the UN were correct to partition the land to create two states - one arab the other Jewish. Don't forget that the arabs in this case weren't kicked out. They left.
No, that's a Zionist trait.

" [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin,
"The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls." Yitzhak Shamir
"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves."
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin.
Well since I agree that the Jews have a right to their own homeland, as do the palestinians and the Tibetans, I must be vermin.

Pity that is your viewpoint.

If you agree that Jewish people from Europe with no connection to the land in question have a right to create a "homeland" by disposessing the native population and conducting a brutal occupation with regular slaughters of said population...well, all I can say is, if the mitpachat fits...

If you're Jewish you automatically have a connection to the land of Israel, DUMBASS.

So if I were an English Roman Catholic, I'd have an "automatic connection" to Rome, so by your logic english Catholics can invade Italy, drive out the native Italians and establish a "Roman homeland"?

Arabs invaded, turks invaded, jews did not invade they immigrated and were welcome by both ottoman and arabs. When Jews were thrown out of arab states they were welcome in Israel. When arabs left Israel before or during the attacks on Israel but all it's neighboring states, those same refugees were not welcomed but forced to live in refugee camps and not allowed to work nor allowed right of those countries.
Yeah, have you noticed how all these anti Semites keep claiming to have all these Jewish friends? And they'll also tell you that the (imaginary) Jews they know aren't Zionists either.

Almost right roodboy...

Some of my Jewish friends ARE zionists... But for some strange reason don't live in Israel....

If that's true then you're yet another jealous anti Semite who hides his Jew hate while around Jews.

Lesson. Most of the Jews now days are really Ashkenazis , they are Japhetites, not semites.

Bullshit, majority of Jews in Israel today are Jews who are from the Middle East, or descendants of. How's them felafels now, asylum escapee?

Oh yeah, they all came from the line of Judah who married a Canaanite woman. What a joke.

Almost right roodboy...

Yep, 2nd or 3rd generation only....

Israel does not trace the ethnic origin of 'Israeli' Jews...

"So if I were an English Roman Catholic, I'd have an "automatic connection" to Rome, so by your logic english Catholics can invade Italy, drive out the native Italians and establish a "Roman homeland"?"

The difference ofcourse is that Italy is a sovereign state whereas Palestine never was. Further, the so called natives were infact arab immigrants themselves on the whole so the British and then the UN were correct to partition the land to create two states - one arab the other Jewish. Don't forget that the arabs in this case weren't kicked out. They left.
Well since I agree that the Jews have a right to their own homeland, as do the palestinians and the Tibetans, I must be vermin.

Pity that is your viewpoint.

If you agree that Jewish people from Europe with no connection to the land in question have a right to create a "homeland" by disposessing the native population and conducting a brutal occupation with regular slaughters of said population...well, all I can say is, if the mitpachat fits...

If you're Jewish you automatically have a connection to the land of Israel, DUMBASS.

So if I were an English Roman Catholic, I'd have an "automatic connection" to Rome, so by your logic english Catholics can invade Italy, drive out the native Italians and establish a "Roman homeland"?

Arabs invaded, turks invaded, jews did not invade they immigrated and were welcome by both ottoman and arabs. When Jews were thrown out of arab states they were welcome in Israel. When arabs left Israel before or during the attacks on Israel but all it's neighboring states, those same refugees were not welcomed but forced to live in refugee camps and not allowed to work nor allowed right of those countries.

Almost right roodboy...

Oh yeah, they all came from the line of Judah who married a Canaanite woman. What a joke.

They are Jews who have been living in the Middle East for thousands of years. Their descendants are now back in Israel the land where they came from.

Almost right roodboy...

Current demographics show that majority of Israelis are of Sephardic / Mizahi background. Keep up.

"The Jewish community in Israel is composed from all Jewish ethnic divisions, including Ashkenazi Jews, Sephardi Jews, Mizrahi Jews, Beta Israel, Bene Israel, Yemeni Jews, Karaites, and many other groups. The Israeli Jewish community manifests a wide range of Jewish cultural traditions, as well as encompassing the full spectrum of religious observance, from the Haredi communities to the Hilonim Jewish communities who live a secular lifestyle. The population consists of many ethnic groups. The majority of Israeli Jews are Mizrahi Jews, with 61% of Israeli Jews having Mizrahi Jewish ancestry as of 2005.

The majority of Israeli Jews are Mizrahi. The exact proportion of Mizrahi and Sephardic Jewish populations in Israel is unknown, some estimates place Jews of Mizrahi origin at up to 61% of the Israeli Jewish population, with hundreds of thousands more having mixed Ashkenazi heritage due to cross-cultural intermarriage.

Jews from North Africa and Asia have come to be called "Mizrahi Jews.

Most African and Asian Jewish communities use the Sephardic prayer ritual and abide by the rulings of Sephardic rabbinic authorities, and therefore consider themselves to be "Sephardim". Of late, the term Mizrahi has come to be associated with all Jews in Israel with backgrounds in Islamic lands."

Last edited:
Almost right roodboy...

Current demographics show that majority of Israelis are of Sephardic / Mizahi background. Keep up.

"The Jewish community in Israel is composed from all Jewish ethnic divisions, including Ashkenazi Jews, Sephardi Jews, Mizrahi Jews, Beta Israel, Bene Israel, Yemeni Jews, Karaites, and many other groups. The Israeli Jewish community manifests a wide range of Jewish cultural traditions, as well as encompassing the full spectrum of religious observance, from the Haredi communities to the Hilonim Jewish communities who live a secular lifestyle. The population consists of many ethnic groups. The majority of Israeli Jews are Mizrahi Jews, with 61% of Israeli Jews having Mizrahi Jewish ancestry as of 2005.

The majority of Israeli Jews are Mizrahi. The exact proportion of Mizrahi and Sephardic Jewish populations in Israel is unknown, some estimates place Jews of Mizrahi origin at up to 61% of the Israeli Jewish population, with hundreds of thousands more having mixed Ashkenazi heritage due to cross-cultural intermarriage.

Most African and Asian Jewish communities use the Sephardic prayer ritual and abide by the rulings of Sephardic rabbinic authorities, and therefore consider themselves to be "Sephardim". Of late, the term Mizrahi has come to be associated with all Jews in Israel with backgrounds in Islamic lands."

Yes, friends of mine who have made Aliya (moved to Israel) have told me that the culture of Israel is now much more Sephardi/Mizrahi than Ashkenazi, due to demographics. Just one example: No one in Boro Park would have a Khina (a Sephardi-style engagement party) before a wedding (or even know what it is), whereas in Israel it's very popular.

Yes, friends of mine who have made Aliya (moved to Israel) have told me that the culture of Israel is now much more Sephardi/Mizrahi than Ashkenazi, due to demographics. Just one example: No one in Boro Park would have a Khina (a Sephardi-style engagement party) before a wedding (or even know what it is), whereas in Israel it's very popular.

Yes, so the Jews that had been living in the region for thousands of years, simply went back (having fled Arab Muslim intolerance and savagery) and joined their brethren in Israel who had already been there. That's what makes Zionism a beautiful thing.

Are you for real?

"...around 80 percent of the Arab inhabitants of what became Israel (50 percent of the Arab total of Mandatory Palestine) left or were expelled from their homes."

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Even your link uses the term 'left'. ,The arabs left simply to make room for the invading arab armies who openly declared their intention to destroy the Jewish state. The arabs lost. Tough.Still, a vast number of these arabs weren't 'palestinian' in the first place. They were immigrants themselves as the UN states.

Oh dear...

Another zionazi with reading and comprehension difficulties....

..."left or were expelled from their homes."

"The causes are also a subject of fundamental disagreement between Arabs and Israelis. Factors involved in the exodus include Jewish military advances, attacks against Arab villages and fears of another massacre by Zionist militias after the Deir Yassin massacre, 239–240 which caused many to leave out of panic; Arab evacuation orders; expulsion orders by Israeli authorities; the voluntary self-removal of the wealthier classes, the collapse in Palestinian leadership, and an unwillingness to live under Jewish control."

"...more than 700,000 Palestinian Arabs fled or were expelled from their homes"

Oh dear...

Let me correct it for the dipstick.

"The causes are also a subject of fundamental disagreement between Arabs and Israelis. Factors involved in the exodus include Jewish military advances, attacks against Arab villages and fears of another massacre by Zionist militias after the Deir Yassin massacre, 239–240 which caused many to leave out of panic; Arab evacuation orders; expulsion orders by Israeli authorities; the voluntary self-removal of the wealthier classes, the collapse in Palestinian leadership, and an unwillingness to live under Jewish control."

[/QUOTE]
O Roudy,you are such a Charlatan Zionist Terrorist,your and others Bull Shit knows NO BOUNDS,your post above is merely an example of yours and others total Zionist Terrorist DELUSION.

From the early stages of Zionism to the present day Zionists have propagated the myth that the most important land-bridge in human history(PALESTINE) has been empty and destitute for 2000 years until it was later developed by Israeli Jews.(To the more educated amongst us this is such Crap as to demonstrate the complete lack of Ethics and Morality,such a statement beholds...even today)
To facilitate such disinformation,the Zionists adopted the following slogan to entice European Jewry to emigrate to Palestine,

"A Land with no people is for people with no Land"

Had the Zionist leadership admitted the existence of an indigenous people,then they would have been obliged to explain HOW they intended to DISPLACE them.To disprove this totally baseless myth,(which some of you still persist in spewing like Maggots) let me quote Ben-Gurion(the first Prime Minister of Israel) who stated as early as 1918 that "Palestine is NOT an empty country" in fact David Ben-Gurion went on to say "Palestine(Note the word PALESTINE) is not an empty country...on NO account must we injure the rights of the inhabitants"

David Ben-Gurion,often returned to this point,emphasizing that Palestinian Arabs had "the Full Right" to an independent economic,and communal life...but not political.Ben-Gurion himself ,stating that Jews in Palestine made up only 11% of the total Palestine(THERE IS THAT WORD PALESTINE AGAIN) as of 1914. It's not only that the majority of Jews in Palestine were NOT ZIONISTS(by Ben-Gurion's own admission), but they were also not even Citizens of Palestine since many had recently fled Anti-Semitic Tsarist Russia(The Pograms).

As the Ottoman census record show Palestine was widely inhabited in the late 19th and early 20th century,especially in the rural areas where agriculture was the main profession,moreover the population in the early 19th century in Palestine was 350,000,by 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs,and only 59,000 Jews(including many from the first and second Aliyah).

I will continue my prose with the facts from David Ben-Gurion and other Israeli and Jewish Scholars...........later,in addition also debunking Roudy your complete erronous analysis of the post regarding the treatment of Palestinians in your prose above ..steve

Yes, so the Jews that had been living in the region for thousands of years, simply went back (having fled Arab Muslim intolerance and savagery) and joined their brethren in Israel who had already been there. That's what makes Zionism a beautiful thing.
You are a complete FOOL

Are you for real?

"...around 80 percent of the Arab inhabitants of what became Israel (50 percent of the Arab total of Mandatory Palestine) left or were expelled from their homes."

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Even your link uses the term 'left'. ,The arabs left simply to make room for the invading arab armies who openly declared their intention to destroy the Jewish state. The arabs lost. Tough.Still, a vast number of these arabs weren't 'palestinian' in the first place. They were immigrants themselves as the UN states.

Oh dear...

Another zionazi with reading and comprehension difficulties....

..."left or were expelled from their homes."

Oh dear...

Let me correct it for the dipstick.

O Roudy,you are such a Charlatan Zionist Terrorist,your and others Bull Shit knows NO BOUNDS,your post above is merely an example of yours and others total Zionist Terrorist DELUSION.

From the early stages of Zionism to the present day Zionists have propagated the myth that the most important land-bridge in human history(PALESTINE) has been empty and destitute for 2000 years until it was later developed by Israeli Jews.(To the more educated amongst us this is such Crap as to demonstrate the complete lack of Ethics and Morality,such a statement beholds...even today)
To facilitate such disinformation,the Zionists adopted the following slogan to entice European Jewry to emigrate to Palestine,

"A Land with no people is for people with no Land"

Had the Zionist leadership admitted the existence of an indigenous people,then they would have been obliged to explain HOW they intended to DISPLACE them.To disprove this totally baseless myth,(which some of you still persist in spewing like Maggots) let me quote Ben-Gurion(the first Prime Minister of Israel) who stated as early as 1918 that "Palestine is NOT an empty country" in fact David Ben-Gurion went on to say "Palestine(Note the word PALESTINE) is not an empty country...on NO account must we injure the rights of the inhabitants"

David Ben-Gurion,often returned to this point,emphasizing that Palestinian Arabs had "the Full Right" to an independent economic,and communal life...but not political.Ben-Gurion himself ,stating that Jews in Palestine made up only 11% of the total Palestine(THERE IS THAT WORD PALESTINE AGAIN) as of 1914. It's not only that the majority of Jews in Palestine were NOT ZIONISTS(by Ben-Gurion's own admission), but they were also not even Citizens of Palestine since many had recently fled Anti-Semitic Tsarist Russia(The Pograms).

As the Ottoman census record show Palestine was widely inhabited in the late 19th and early 20th century,especially in the rural areas where agriculture was the main profession,moreover the population in the early 19th century in Palestine was 350,000,by 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs,and only 59,000 Jews(including many from the first and second Aliyah).

I will continue my prose with the facts from David Ben-Gurion and other Israeli and Jewish Scholars...........later,in addition also debunking Roudy your complete erronous analysis of the post regarding the treatment of Palestinians in your prose above ..steve[/QUOTE]
My good friend Steve, thou art quite an artiste. A BS artiste.

What's up Liq, is the islamoterrorist ass licker drunk again?

Actually I already proved the following with irrefutable evidence:

1- Jews did maintain a presence for 2000 years, they kept coming back and resettling.

2- Jerusalem did have Jewish majority in 1800's.

3- Majority of Israel's citizens today are non Ashkenazi, Middle Eastern Mizrahi Jews who have been living in the region for thousands of years until they had to flee the Muslim shitholes they were in, and migrate to their ancestral homeland, Israel.

True story. :cool:

You are a complete FOOL

Having a hard time keeping up? hic...hic...hic.

You are a complete FOOL
Why do you want to act like a blind mullet, Steve?
default.jpg

You are a complete FOOL
default.jpg

Whoever who told him to be himself gave him the worst advice possible.

1- Jews did maintain a presence for 2000 years, they kept coming back and resettling.

3- Majority of Israel's citizens today are non Ashkenazi, Middle Eastern Mizrahi Jews who have been living in the region for thousands of years until they had to flee the Muslim shitholes they were in, and migrate to their ancestral homeland, Israel.

W

You are a complete FOOL
default.jpg
Hoss,I have politely asked you previously not to speak or dialogue with me again............I will tell you in a more fervent manner to FUCK OFF and STOP any social intercourse with me.

As I said You Are A Fool............steve

You are a complete FOOL
default.jpg
Australians DO NOT USE THE TERM "BLIND MULLET" but the term "STUNNED MULLET" your ability of Australian Terminology is as Crap as Your Obsequiousness to Zionist Terrorism...KEEP CRAPPING....IDIOT

As expected True MAGGOTIZATION OF THE TRUTH,KNOWN AS "THE ZIONIST MANTRA"

You are a complete FOOL
default.jpg

Whoever who told him to be himself gave him the worst advice possible.
When mirth and laughter is thought of as Normal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!When 400,000 plus Palestinians have been Exterminated by another Breed of people.....Then I know the userpers will Fail...................Palestinians are going nowhere, the sooner the Zionist scum realize this the better...........What's it really like being a "Beautiful Zionist" (Contradiction in Terms) Roudy,what's it like being a SICKO

Forum List

Back