When did World War II in Europe end?

You are simply ignorant as to the definition of "rifle".

The fact that it can fire in full auto does not mean it is not a rifle. Today's military uses selective fire weapons.
Where did you see "automatic rifles" there?

Dude, I served in the army. We even use AK in non-combatant units. Even in the 40s they used machine guns, you idiot. And the American army is 1000 times better funded, and you're an asshole trying to say that you use rifles? Are you wearing lacy underwear?

The AK is capable of fully automatic fire. If you were in the Army and carried one, you have to be a monumental dumbass not to know that.

Where did you see "automatic rifles" there?

An automatic rifle is the same a machinegun. It fies as long as you hold the trigger and there are rounds in the magazine.

"True" machineguns are large, heavy weapons. Not suitable for every man in a mobile infantry.

The AK is capable of fully automatic fire. If you were in the Army and carried one, you have to be a monumental dumbass not to know that.
Did I say it's not automatic? What are you talking about you fucking whore?

You would be wrong. Virtually all armies in the world use rifles.
don't play the fool idiot, you understood that I meant a weapon like the Springfield 1861. How is it correct in your language? Musket?

don't play the fool idiot, you understood that I meant a weapon like the Springfield 1861. How is it correct in your language? Musket?

I am not playing the fool. You have that covered for us.

I am talking about a rifle.

Merriam-Webster defines it as:
"rifle
noun
Definition of rifle (Entry 3 of 4)
1a: a shoulder weapon with a rifled bore
b: a rifled artillery piece
2rifles plural : soldiers armed with rifles"

If it is a shoulder weapon, and the bore is rifled, it is a rifle.

You say you carried an AK. That is a rifle. But you also say that no one but the chinese carried rifles in the 1960s. You are too young to have served before the 1960s, so you lied.

In July 1944, the Bretton Woods Conference took place, which effectively established US dominance over Europe, making Europe a colonial appendage. How could this happen if it is believed that there was a war in Europe before May 1945?

It didn't really end until the last Soviet and Soviet-backed dictators in Europe were deposed. Ceausescu in 1989, and then the fall of the USSR in the 90s. When FDR gave Stalin Eastern Europe, he condemned millions of people to decades of oppression, torture, slavery, and death at the hands of the communists.

Ok, so the AK you carried was fully automatic. It was still a rifle.
Well. The Chinese were armed with nothing but muskets, but they detonated a nuclear bomb. In white medical gowns, with the help of "electronics" which they dismantled from some kind of toilet, and crushed with a crowbar.

Well. The Chinese were armed with nothing but muskets, but they detonated a nuclear bomb. In white medical gowns, with the help of "electronics" which they dismantled from some kind of toilet, and crushed with a crowbar.

Again, you might want to do some research before posting outrageous nonsense.

It didn't really end until the last Soviet and Soviet-backed dictators in Europe were deposed. Ceausescu in 1989, and then the fall of the USSR in the 90s. When FDR gave Stalin Eastern Europe, he condemned millions of people to decades of oppression, torture, slavery, and death at the hands of the communists.
Don't lie. In 1953, Stalinism was overthrown and everything was ok there.
It was then that your Kennedy brought dictators there, but there was no more such dictatorship as under the Stalinists-Rusveltists

Again, you might want to do some research before posting outrageous nonsense.
It's on video. Equipment from the toilet, the Chinese have muskets. Why are they dancing and unrolling fire hoses?

That's a lie. You stole what would become your space program, from the Germans, including the Nazi rocket scientists. Just like we did. But we didn't kill our German rocket scientists when they made a mistake, like you Russians did.

Do you have any idea how many Russians died trying to build the technology to put a man in space? More of them than your government will even tell you. Russians were so expendable that an estimated 160 of them were killed on the ground in one accident in 1960, including some prominent Russian space officials. There are still dead Russian cosmonauts orbiting the earth in their craft.
better than beind stuck in a hole in the ground IMO

Forum List

Back