When did Hillary get out of prison?

May 4, 2022
When did Hillary get out of prison? He promised!

Like ‘The Wall’ and Healthcare/Trumpcare

TDS , Big time... Russian collusion?

Politico :auiqs.jpg:

He never promised to put Hillary in jail, but he should have. Thats what he gets for being polite after his win.

You dumb fucking animals have had Trump locked up 3500 times.... in your little grooming brains.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I don't know how many times I've heard "Goddammit!!! We got him this time for realz!!!!!"

Only to watch him squat and shit in your face. Definitely a different take on getting 'shitfaced'....

TDS , Big time... Russian collusion?
Really?

Why run away from? a disgusting degenerate (we have the tapes), who wont simply fade away like all previous occupants of the Oval Office had?

Shooting the messenger is sooo...well you know. You have a mirror don't you?

You dumb fucking animals have had Trump locked up 3500 times.... in your little grooming brains.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I don't know how many times I've heard "Goddammit!!! We got him this time for realz!!!!!"

Only to watch him squat and shit in your face. Definitely a different take on getting 'shitfaced'....
are you speaking of some nonexistent "You?" I'm not sure of your ability to play here

Really?

Why run away from? a disgusting degenerate (we have the tapes), who wont simply fade away like all previous occupants of the Oval Office had?

Shooting the messenger is sooo...well you know. You have a mirror don't you?
I wonder if he is spying on the current occupants of the White House. You know, like that Obama guy did.

Forum List

Back