When Convicted, I Hope that the Sentence is that they are Beaten to Death...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Teen beating death: They just kept kicking him | ajc.com

I Know it won't be...

As the Country's Do-Gooders are Crying about Teasing and "Bullying"... With WORDS, there are Kids all over the Country who Fear for their Lives from REAL Bullying... And who Die probably on a Daily Basis.

There are Kids who are Beaten Regularly in Areas that the Cops only Tread when someone is Dead.

Do these Kids not Matter?...

Teen beaten to death in Roseland mob fight | abc7chicago.com

^A Year ago, another Innocent Good Kid was Brutally Beaten to Death by a Mob of System Bred Animals...

But we should Concern ourselves with People Teasing on Facebook...

That's the REAL Problem in America.

That and Happy Meals.

I Think that People who don't have Kids had a Tendency to View these things Differently from those who do...

Because they can't Honestly Imagine their own Child being Beaten to Death by another.

And I would Think that those People have a Tendency to be More Lenient when it comes to Punishing Animals like these.

:)

peace...

So these kids were beaten to death because people object to kids teasing kids on Facebook?

Or were they beaten to death because some people object to feeding our kid poison under the label "Happy Meals"?

Somehow I am quite certain that you're suggesting these kids died because of something Obama did or did not do, but I'm having trouble connecting your dots.

So these kids were beaten to death because people object to kids teasing kids on Facebook?

Or were they beaten to death because some people object to feeding our kid poison under the label "Happy Meals"?

Somehow I am quite certain that you're suggesting these kids died because of something Obama did or did not do, but I'm having trouble connecting your dots.

There are Real Problems in this Country... And Kids are Dying over them.

There are bigger Problems than Happy Meals and Teasing.

peace...

Kids have been dying throughout history from a variety of reasons. Yes it is bad news but it is reality. Do you think a white kid is any safer today going through a hispanic hood or a black hood at night today than back in the 60's? The game is the same but the instruments have changed. Where back then people beat someone down, today they spray the area with gunfire. I always said that what they need to do is train these people how to shoot so they would kill each other and not hit innocent bystanders. In a perfect world we would not have to worry about this but we do not live in a perfect world.

Without a family unit as support these kids will continue to do these things and no one can stop it.

Kids have been dying throughout history from a variety of reasons. Yes it is bad news but it is reality. Do you think a white kid is any safer today going through a hispanic hood or a black hood at night today than back in the 60's? The game is the same but the instruments have changed. Where back then people beat someone down, today they spray the area with gunfire. I always said that what they need to do is train these people how to shoot so they would kill each other and not hit innocent bystanders. In a perfect world we would not have to worry about this but we do not live in a perfect world.

Without a family unit as support these kids will continue to do these things and no one can stop it.

A Black kid is FAR more Likely to be Killed in his Hood than a White Kid EVER would be...

There is a Massacre of Young Blacks going on and it's been going on for Decades... At the hand of other Blacks.

There are Bigger Things to Deal with than the Happy Meal or Meanies on Facebook...

Good Lord, I Fucking HATE White People.

Yeah, I'm talking to you also, Michelle.

peace...

Forum List

Back