When Communism Moved Into The Classroom

So is the US now a communist nation?

"Russia and China have stepped up their warnings against military intervention in Syria, with Moscow saying any such action would have "catastrophic consequences" for the region."

...Russian President Vladimir Putin who said there was no evidence yet that Syria had used chemical weapons against rebels, Mr Cameron's office said.

The official Chinese news agency, Xinhua, said Western powers were rushing to conclusions...."
BBC News - Syria crisis: Russia and China step up warning over strike

This news item was made possible due to the efforts of Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

Did you know that, reggie?

I'm still researching your post regarding Reagan's career as a spy, can't seem to find much. Reagan's spy career was an answer to my question based on Marxism being taught in our schools. That question was, if Marxism is taught in our schools what percentage of American are Marxists today? Now we're off to FDR and Syria. Was FDR a spy too? In Syria?
In any case let me try one more time, if Marxism is taught in our schools, what percentage of our population are Marxists today as a result of this teaching?

I haven't seen you this drunk since your performance on the 'Dash-Cam' TV highlight-reel.

"Russia and China have stepped up their warnings against military intervention in Syria, with Moscow saying any such action would have "catastrophic consequences" for the region."

...Russian President Vladimir Putin who said there was no evidence yet that Syria had used chemical weapons against rebels, Mr Cameron's office said.

The official Chinese news agency, Xinhua, said Western powers were rushing to conclusions...."
BBC News - Syria crisis: Russia and China step up warning over strike

This news item was made possible due to the efforts of Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

Did you know that, reggie?

I'm still researching your post regarding Reagan's career as a spy, can't seem to find much. Reagan's spy career was an answer to my question based on Marxism being taught in our schools. That question was, if Marxism is taught in our schools what percentage of American are Marxists today? Now we're off to FDR and Syria. Was FDR a spy too? In Syria?
In any case let me try one more time, if Marxism is taught in our schools, what percentage of our population are Marxists today as a result of this teaching?

I haven't seen you this drunk since your performance on the 'Dash-Cam' TV highlight-reel.

OK, forget Reagan's and FDR's spy careers and even their drinking habits.
It seemed like such a simple question: if Marxism has been taught in American schools for some time, what percentage of Americans now believe in Marx?
Coulter might know but she has such a time with her hair that she remains pretty busy, I mean flick flick flick all the time.

OK, forget Reagan's and FDR's spy careers and even their drinking habits.
It seemed like such a simple question: if Marxism has been taught in American schools for some time, what percentage of Americans now believe in Marx?
Coulter might know but she has such a time with her hair that she remains pretty busy, I mean flick flick flick all the time.

Are you sober now?

Good....we'll test you by giving you the answer as a mathematics question:

How many American honor and hold the Constitution as the law of the land?

Subtract that answer from the total population.

Voilà You have your answer.

Here are some hints:

a. "Our obsession with the Constitution has saddled us with a dysfunctional political system, kept us from debating the merits of divisive issues and inflamed our public discourse. Instead of arguing about what is to be done, we argue about what James Madison might have wanted done 225 years ago."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/31/opinion/lets-give-up-on-the-constitution.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

b. "In his Constitution Day speech in 1937, Franklin D. Roosevelt professed devotion to the document, but as a statement of aspirations rather than obligations. This reading no doubt contributed to his willingness to extend federal power beyond anything the framers imagined, and to threaten the Supreme Court when it stood in the way of his New Deal legislation." Ibid.

What percentage of the population believes that the "GOP Wants "Dirtier Air, Dirtier Water, Less People With Health Insurance"?

"Fewer People With Health Insurance." Every time you Diploma Dumbos come on here yapping about education, I will show that you were too stupid and lazy to acquire any lasting knowledge yourself when you were in school. Let's confine this discussion to people who are truly educated. Student is an anagram of the word stunted.

I am a National Merit scholar. Naturally, stupid people who think they are smart will judge me by what they foolishly believe are advanced ideas. Your lazy, sloppy, ignorant, and unstructured English is directly related to your inferior thought processes.

"Let's confine this discussion to people who are truly educated."

Gee....kinda leaves you out in the cold, doesn't it?

I am a National Merit scholar. I am totally self-educated. Why should I let inferior academic minds indoctrinate me? They are intellectual pedophiles who take advantage of their dependent students, who are living so unnaturally that they desperately seek father-figures. Only stupid authority-lovers like you think that professional brainwashers set the standard for intelligent thought. Your lazy, sloppy, ignorant, and unstructured English is directly related to your inferior thought processes. Your false learning aped from your gurus is like being told a math problem and its answer but nothing about how the answer was arrived at. You want the quick way to wisdom, memorizing the required answers and judging that anyone who thinks for himself must be incapable of learning or he would also copycat the self-appointed intellectual Masters.

You are sadly mistaken. This nation has elected a president not once but twice - who has been nothing short of a disgrace in his behavior and attitude towards our veterans. I'm really not interested in your BS or your MBA as you have obviously drank the Saul Alinsky kool aid with the rest of the students who were too weak to challenge their marxist professors. They end up sounding like you. I'm glad I missed out. - Jeri

"Have obviously drunk." The conceit of some people, attacking education while at the same time proving that their own education was a fraud.

The greatest insult to our veterans is that we've had draftdodging traitors in the White House for 24 years: Quayle, Clinton, Bush, Cheney, and Biden. Because of this original sin unatoned for, the people running the VA are snobs who think veterans are losers who were too dumb or lazy to go to college after high school.

By the way, Jimmy Carter was also a draftdodger. And JFK would have been if, after his brother was killed, his Daddy hadn't told him he had to run for office and that the American people at that time would never vote for a spoiled brat whose Daddy's Money got him out of combat.

The above quote that appears to have come from me was not from me. FYI.

"Fewer People With Health Insurance." Every time you Diploma Dumbos come on here yapping about education, I will show that you were too stupid and lazy to acquire any lasting knowledge yourself when you were in school. Let's confine this discussion to people who are truly educated. Student is an anagram of the word stunted.

I am a National Merit scholar. Naturally, stupid people who think they are smart will judge me by what they foolishly believe are advanced ideas. Your lazy, sloppy, ignorant, and unstructured English is directly related to your inferior thought processes.

I am a National Merit scholar. I am totally self-educated. Why should I let inferior academic minds indoctrinate me? They are intellectual pedophiles who take advantage of their dependent students, who are living so unnaturally that they desperately seek father-figures. Only stupid authority-lovers like you think that professional brainwashers set the standard for intelligent thought. Your lazy, sloppy, ignorant, and unstructured English is directly related to your inferior thought processes. Your false learning aped from your gurus is like being told a math problem and its answer but nothing about how the answer was arrived at. You want the quick way to wisdom, memorizing the required answers and judging that anyone who thinks for himself must be incapable of learning or he would also copycat the self-appointed intellectual Masters.

You're a self-made man!

....and a perfect example of unskilled labor.

You're a self-made man!

Now, now, don't try and classify your group.

You're a self-made man!

Now, now, don't try and classify your group.

I may be wrong....but remaining in school past the third grade might have made you more articulate.

You may pin the tail on yourself.

"Have obviously drunk." The conceit of some people, attacking education while at the same time proving that their own education was a fraud.

The greatest insult to our veterans is that we've had draftdodging traitors in the White House for 24 years: Quayle, Clinton, Bush, Cheney, and Biden. Because of this original sin unatoned for, the people running the VA are snobs who think veterans are losers who were too dumb or lazy to go to college after high school.

By the way, Jimmy Carter was also a draftdodger. And JFK would have been if, after his brother was killed, his Daddy hadn't told him he had to run for office and that the American people at that time would never vote for a spoiled brat whose Daddy's Money got him out of combat.

Unless you are self-educated, you are not educated. However, you can be formally educated, see how poorly you're being taught, and supplement your school work with real learning.

Diploma Dumbos learn how to cover up their inadequacies, mainly by saying that their education got them their jobs and that's all that counts. Being truly educated, right away I noticed the Low-IQ grammar of sports announcers who invent New Age grammar by saying, "If he throws that ball, it gets intercepted," instead of, "If he had thrown that ball, it would have gotten intercepted." They use this illiterate structure only because they
don't know irregular past participles such as thrown and drunk. And don't give me this, "What do you expect from dumb jocks?" Almost all college graduates know only 6th Grade grammar.

Unless you are self-educated, you are not educated. However, you can be formally educated, see how poorly you're being taught, and supplement your school work with real learning.

Diploma Dumbos learn how to cover up their inadequacies, mainly by saying that their education got them their jobs and that's all that counts. Being truly educated, right away I noticed the Low-IQ grammar of sports announcers who invent New Age grammar by saying, "If he throws that ball, it gets intercepted," instead of, "If he had thrown that ball, it would have gotten intercepted." They use this illiterate structure only because they
don't know irregular past participles such as thrown and drunk. And don't give me this, "What do you expect from dumb jocks?" Almost all college graduates know only 6th Grade grammar.

OMG!!!!

I'm startin' to agree with you. I went to a pretty good school....with some of the dumbest Professors ...and students!

I'm going to my room to lie down.

Last edited:

You're a self-made man!

P.C. --- Are you now, or were you ever an "authority lover" ? :cool:

P-Bound --- are you responsible for instilling in yourself that overabundance of self-esteem? Sounds a bit whiny and judgemental to me... :eusa_angel:

I read the entire World Book Encyclopedia in my early teens... Does that make me self-educated also? Or was all that "mindless indoctrination"..

Last edited:
college was okay, if you like to set and be broke for 4 years, but I managed to have fun.

All it means is working without pay and living like a 15-year-old because you are afraid to grow up. The permanent damage caused by that is not worth the reward.

Most graduates had no more right to go to college than they had to be on the college football team, which, unlike education, is restricted to the most talented, who are rewarded up front. Requiring this class-biased indentured servitude has destroyed our economy, government, and society. It puts inferior people in superior positions, and those people should be held accountable for our decline. But no one dares question the cradle-to-grave brainwashing praising this obsolete aristocratic institution.

snip snip.

snip,snip

P-Bound --- are you responsible for instilling in yourself that overabundance of self-esteem? Sounds a bit whiny and judgemental to me... :eusa_angel:

I read the entire World Book Encyclopedia in my early teens... Does that make me self-educated also? Or was all that "mindless indoctrination"..

You are being judgmental about there being something wrong with being judgmental. Only stupid or slavish people are unable to make judgments. As for being "whiny," that word is used mostly to intimidate people from sticking up for themselves. Excuse me for being judgmental about Newspeak.

As for the World Book, did you make any judgments on the logic of what you read? Just getting the facts is no great achievement. Was it a PC encyclopedia? I remember the pre-censorship 1950 version of the Encyclopedia Britannica, which made judgments that more experience confirmed were rational judgments.

Last edited:
snip snip.

snip,snip

You are being judgmental about there being something wrong with being judgmental. Only stupid or slavish people are unable to make judgments. As for being "whiny," that word is used mostly to intimidate people from sticking up for themselves. Excuse me for being judgmental about Newspeak.

As for the World Book, did you make any judgments on the logic of what you read? Just getting the facts is no great achievement. Was it a PC encyclopedia? I remember the pre-censorship 1950 version of the Encyclopedia Britannica, which made judgments that more experience confirmed were rational judgments.

Would never have been motivated to do an entire encyclopedia on a CD.. It was an actual set of 20 or so volumes. Enough to stimulate critical thinking AND make me a parlor game threat..

But enough about me ---

No -- there's nothing wrong with being judgemental as long as you don't ACT on those judgements of others. Meaning that -- I'm adamantly OPPOSED to folks abusing drugs and wasting their time and money --- but I support their RIGHT to make that choice and support limited legalization..

Or, to follow the OP, I abhor every tenet of Communist philosophy and consider them my enemy ---- but I'll fight for their right to ballot access and public debate.

You can be as judgemental as you please ---- as long as you don't SEEK to purchase political POWER to ACT on those judgements. OR -- as you seem to have done here --- impose your deliberative biases on others.

Really man -- it's that overabundance of self-esteem that's the prob... :eek:

Last edited:
snip,snip

Would never have been motivated to do an entire encyclopedia on a CD.. It was an actual set of 20 or so volumes. Enough to stimulate critical thinking AND make me a parlor game threat..

But enough about me ---

No -- there's nothing wrong with being judgemental as long as you don't ACT on those judgements of others. Meaning that -- I'm adamantly OPPOSED to folks abusing drugs and wasting their time and money --- but I support their RIGHT to make that choice and support limited legalization..

Or, to follow the OP, I abhor every tenet of Communist philosophy and consider them my enemy ---- but I'll fight for their right to ballot access and public debate.

You can be as judgemental as you please ---- as long as you don't SEEK to purchase political POWER to ACT on those judgements. OR -- as you seem to have done here --- impose your deliberative biases on others.

Really man -- it's that overabundance of self-esteem that's the prob... :eek:

You must have read the Whirled Book instead, because your mind is just dizzy. You are incapable of judging between what is only your preference and what is a danger to society and your duty to advocate legislation against. In many cases, tolerance is treason.

Forum List

Back