When Brown wins!

Dang... Here is another exhibit showing the left's insanity.

First, you have no legal justification to delay Brown's seating if he wins. Franken was delayed because he didn't win and stole that election. [/COLOR][/COLOR] Link? Hence legal justification galore to delay it.

Second, the second Brown is elected, Kirk is no longer a Senator. He doesn't need to be certified under Mass. State law. Therefore, the left will no longer have 60 votes. Even if you somehow managed to delay his seating.

Third, Lieberman has absolutely nothing to do with this election. Id love to hear your reasoning on getting rid of him. Especially since you need him to pass this bill too.

Finally, unless the house passes the Senate bill, which they wont. You cant get this passed if Brown wins.

Because if we lost, we wouldn't have the 60 seats and wont need liebermann. You can have him and good riddance. Brown winning will speed up this bill passing and get rid of liebermann. Still don't get it?

Like I said, we really don't have to delay Browns seat really, there are a few ways to get this bill passed. If there is a close election, what exactly makes you think the same questions wont be asked like the Frankin election. (By the way, congrats Sen. Frankin).

Go Brown!

Rep. Weiner: Health Care "Dead" If Scott Brown Wins

RealClearPolitics - Video - Rep. Weiner: Health Care "Dead" If Scott Brown Wins

Suck on that, Autozona...

I guesss you never thought he said that to get the dems out and voting in ma? LOL

Whiner...now back to Frankin, did you say the same thing? If not, then hope the dems act the same american way, like the republicans.

This health bill will be passed. Brown winning just speeds this all up.

Thanks for playing.

You really like Franken, don't you?

If this health bill passes, you will see riots in the streets. It's just a fact that when the government tries to force things down the peoples throat they are not going to be happy.

Because if we lost, we wouldn't have the 60 seats and wont need liebermann. You can have him and good riddance. Brown winning will speed up this bill passing and get rid of liebermann. Still don't get it?

Like I said, we really don't have to delay Browns seat really, there are a few ways to get this bill passed. If there is a close election, what exactly makes you think the same questions wont be asked like the Frankin election. (By the way, congrats Sen. Frankin).

Go Brown!

You cant get rid of Lieberman. He is still going to be there. You try to speed up the Bill and you will have more problems from your own party.

There are three ways to get the bill past if Brown is elected. None of them are good for you or the nation.

I disagree Nostradamus...it will be good for the us and the nation. :)

Go Brown.

I guesss you never thought he said that to get the dems out and voting in ma? LOL

So you are suggesting that he was lying and that you have no problem with lying so long as it reaches your objective. Good to know.

Whiner...now back to Frankin, did you say the same thing? If not, then hope the dems act the same american way, like the republicans.

This health bill will be passed. Brown winning just speeds this all up.

Thanks for playing.

You really like Franken, don't you?

If this health bill passes, you will see riots in the streets. It's just a fact that when the government tries to force things down the peoples throat they are not going to be happy.

They said if Obama won, they said there would be riots as well. How did that turn out?

Here is the thing, you and your side say the people dont want this...and they also didnt want obama.

My side says the people do want it and they also wanted obama elected. WE were right on both counts.

Republican much?

Go Brown!

You keep on thinking that...

The sour grapes from you tonight is laugh out loud funny...:lol:

You still cling to a healtscare bill that most Americans don't want... You go, girl....LOL

So you are suggesting that he was lying and that you have no problem with lying so long as it reaches your objective. Good to know.

I never even knew the depths of republican lows until I witnessed the frankin thing. I hope the dems learned.

Oh and I could care less what techniques Weener uses to get the dems out to vote. Perhaps that is what he thought at the time and if the end result is more dems get out..whats the problem?

You keep on thinking that...

The sour grapes from you tonight is laugh out loud funny...:lol:

You still cling to a healtscare bill that most Americans don't want... You go, girl....LOL

How is it sour grapes if I said for your guy to go get em. Good luck Brown. We are depending on you.

Ma. You elected a weak, weak candidate who took it for granite she was a shoe in. Dumb move Dems.

Go Brown. I have been saying this all day. Now seriously, does this sound like sour grapes to you?

I never even knew the depths of republican lows until I witnessed the frankin thing. I hope the dems learned.

Oh and I could care less what techniques Weener uses to get the dems out to vote. Perhaps that is what he thought at the time and if the end result is more dems get out..whats the problem?

Yeah those evil Republicans trying to keep a seat they won from being stolen by Fraken and failing. The depths those people will go to see the will of the people kept is amazing.

As I said, you have no problem with lying. I have no problem whatsoever with you exposing yourself to everyone to see what type of person you are.

And no more leibermann. Woohoo.

Hold up browns seat until needed, pass this bill...stop the killing of 45 thousand americans.

Would this be before or after you let all the Elderly die for being too much of a drain on the system?

The elderly are counted in the 45 thousand who die every year the way the system works RIGHT NOW. Not in theory like you guys, but right now, 45 thousand a year die the way the system is.

Yeah those evil Republicans trying to keep a seat they won from being stolen by Fraken and failing. The depths those people will go to see the will of the people kept is amazing.

As I said, you have no problem with lying. I have no problem whatsoever with you exposing yourself to everyone to see what type of person you are.

Who won again? Senator Frankin. He won...get over it. Damn you guys said that over and over when we said bush stole the election.

Who won again? Senator Frankin. He won...get over it. Damn you guys said that over and over when we said bush stole the election.

I was hoping that after all these pages you would finally realize that Senator Frankin doesn't exist. But obviously your not figuring it out.

Bush didnt steal any election. He won every single count and recount.

Senator Franken did not win every single count. In fact, he didnt win any until the election board let them add votes solely to Franken not any to Coleman.

These are facts. And quite honestly, we have gotten over it. The only reason it keeps getting brought up is because you keep bringing up the delay as some sort of justification to keep Brown out of his seat if he wins. There is no evidence that anyone has cheated in this race. There is no reason for the delay.

Now stop being such a dumbass and deal with reality.

I was hoping that after all these pages you would finally realize that Senator Frankin doesn't exist. But obviously your not figuring it out.

Senator Franken did not win every single count. In fact, he didnt win any until the election board let them add votes solely to Franken not any to Coleman.

These are facts. And quite honestly, we have gotten over it. The only reason it keeps getting brought up is because you keep bringing up the delay as some sort of justification to keep Brown out of his seat if he wins. There is no evidence that anyone has cheated in this race. There is no reason for the delay.

I am not harping on holding up his seat, I said we really dont have to. Its just nice knowing they can if they need to if its a close election. Him winning will speed up the bill being passed. That is reality.

Go FRANKEN, GO BROWN.

Franken won. he was very patient. Lets see how brown handles it.

We hold up Brown's seat one day longer than they held Frankins...get the bill passed and get rid of Liebermann.

Go dems!

No matter what, the health care bill passes. We really dont even need to hold up Brown's appointment to tell you the truth. There are so many ways to get this bill passed.

Go Brown. You being elected will actually get the bill passed faster and NO MORE LIEBERMANN! :lol:

Dang... Here is another exhibit showing the left's insanity.

First, you have no legal justification to delay Brown's seating if he wins. Franken was delayed because he didn't win and stole that election. Hence legal justification galore to delay it.
That's a lie. There was never any evidence that pointed to any foul play on Franken's part.
Second, the second Brown is elected, Kirk is no longer a Senator. He doesnt need to be certified under Mass. State law. Therefore, the left will no longer have 60 votes. Even if you somehow managed to delay his seating.
That is true.

Third, Lieberman has absolutely nothing to do with this election. Id love to hear your reasoning on getting rid of him. Especially since you need him to pass this bill too.

Finally, unless the house passes the Senate bill, which they wont. You cant get this passed if Brown wins.
I believe his point was that someone should primary out Lieberman (I think). That'll never happen - Lieberman has the Connecticut republicans, another Dem won't beat him.

so your saying he isn't a senator? :lol: What kind of sick world do you live in? Denial, denial denial. We get it. Your a republican.

He is not a senator right? lol

Faster if Brown wins. They'll be lead pipes and floggings to get the compromise bill to the floor of the House and Senate yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised if there's more than one legal challenge to hold up Brown just to make sure there's time.

To be honest, I'd like to see Brown win as single party control is a no win scenario for moderates like myself. Brown winning at least restores the philibuster, meaning you'll have to see some level of negotiation.

Brown also has the potential to be a poison pill for the GOP though. If the GOP lock steps from here to 2010 and shuts down the Government, chances are good that voters will punish them come 2010. Right now people want solutions, not more rhetoric.

I don't foresee any legal challenges to Brown. I do know they've already said he'll be appointed when he files all necessary paperwork.

My point of disagreement is that I don't see the filibuster as being a means of fostering negotiation. If we've learned anything, it's that the filibuster is a means of shutting down government. That's wha tI would expect from the right now. So I hope you're right about them being punished.

We hold up Brown's seat one day longer than they held Frankins...get the bill passed and get rid of Liebermann.

Go dems!

No matter what, the health care bill passes. We really dont even need to hold up Brown's appointment to tell you the truth. There are so many ways to get this bill passed.

Go Brown. You being elected will actually get the bill passed faster and NO MORE LIEBERMANN! :lol:

I am befuddled by posts such as this...

May I conclude that your side of the aisle believes that, no matter the clearly expressed views of the American citizenry, enforcing what is more a political overhaul, rather than a healthcare overhaul is efficacious, beneficial, judicious, consistent with the highest values of integrity... or what?

Are you not validiating every criticism of liberalism i.e.that it tells the electorate that it knows what is best for same, no matter the level of disagreement?

Are you not highlighting the truth that Conservatives believe in the principle of variety, while liberal perspectives result in a narrowing uniformity. Conservatives believe in choice of healthcare, education, religion, and various other areas.

So, is it 'Go dems,' right or wrong?

Political Chic...you must first understand that people like Zona could care less about any other Americans. People like Zona are Wilsonite progressives and believe they are entitled to all our country has to offer without having to work for it or contribute in any way. Once that perspective is understood posts like the ones Zona makes become quite clear in their intent and are easily understood.

Faster if Brown wins. They'll be lead pipes and floggings to get the compromise bill to the floor of the House and Senate yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised if there's more than one legal challenge to hold up Brown just to make sure there's time.

To be honest, I'd like to see Brown win as single party control is a no win scenario for moderates like myself. Brown winning at least restores the philibuster, meaning you'll have to see some level of negotiation.

Brown also has the potential to be a poison pill for the GOP though. If the GOP lock steps from here to 2010 and shuts down the Government, chances are good that voters will punish them come 2010. Right now people want solutions, not more rhetoric.

I don't foresee any legal challenges to Brown. I do know they've already said he'll be appointed when he files all necessary paperwork.

My point of disagreement is that I don't see the filibuster as being a means of fostering negotiation. If we've learned anything, it's that the filibuster is a means of shutting down government. That's wha tI would expect from the right now. So I hope you're right about them being punished.

The whole point of the filibuster is to prevent things like what's happening in Congress right now...from ever happening. Unfortunately the filibuster has been abused over the last several Congressional sessions.

Forum List

Back