When Brown wins!

I just find it hilarious that the right has decided this one senate pickup would be the election of the century, and yet the same crowd, when Specter changed parties and the Republicans lost a seat...

...said no big deal and good riddance.

Yes, you are all a bunch of phonies (if the shoe fits).

To equate Brown with Specter is akin to analysis by a 4th grader.

It was good riddance to Specter who was nothing but a RINO. He stands to lose is job soon. I only pray that My fellow Pennsylvanians are smart enought to elect a conservative to replace him.

I found an interesting comment by one of the beltway boys...can't remember the old bastards name....that should Brown win, the temp Senator loses his vote, according to Mass. law. That only the elected Senator can cast a vote for that seat.

We hold up Brown's seat one day longer than they held Frankins...get the bill passed and get rid of Liebermann.

Go dems!

No matter what, the health care bill passes. We really dont even need to hold up Brown's appointment to tell you the truth. There are so many ways to get this bill passed.

Go Brown. You being elected will actually get the bill passed faster and NO MORE LIEBERMANN! :lol:

Dang... Here is another exhibit showing the left's insanity.

First, you have no legal justification to delay Brown's seating if he wins. Franken was delayed because he didn't win and stole that election. Hence legal justification galore to delay it.

Second, the second Brown is elected, Kirk is no longer a Senator. He doesnt need to be certified under Mass. State law. Therefore, the left will no longer have 60 votes. Even if you somehow managed to delay his seating.

Third, Lieberman has absolutely nothing to do with this election. Id love to hear your reasoning on getting rid of him. Especially since you need him to pass this bill too.

Finally, unless the house passes the Senate bill, which they wont. You cant get this passed if Brown wins.

I just find it hilarious that the right has decided this one senate pickup would be the election of the century, and yet the same crowd, when Specter changed parties and the Republicans lost a seat...

...said no big deal and good riddance.

Yes, you are all a bunch of phonies (if the shoe fits).

Do you think about what you write before you post it? Because you sound like a moron.

Yes, it is big news that a Republican is going to get elected in a state that hasn't elected one in over 30 years. It is big news that a Republican is going to get elected to fill Ted Kennedy's seat, the Lion of Liberalism is going to be replaced by a conservative Republican. Yes, that's big news.

When Spector changed parties the only reason for that was because he wasn't going to get elected on the GOP (and this was after Bush had helped him defeat a more conservative Republican in his last primary).
To compare these two events and conclude that Conservatives are "phonies" shows a real lack of thought. On any level.

Unfortunately, I don't see Brown winning, I sure hope to hell he does, but it seems unlikely.

I honestly think he will. the dems really screwed up with that woman...actually the state screwed up with voting her in in the first place. She is very weak and took it for granite she would win.

Unfortunately, I don't see Brown winning, I sure hope to hell he does, but it seems unlikely.

I honestly think he will. the dems really screwed up with that woman...actually the state screwed up with voting her in in the first place. She is very weak and took it for granite she would win.

Much better to take it for marble.

We hold up Brown's seat one day longer than they held Frankins...get the bill passed and get rid of Liebermann.

Go dems!

No matter what, the health care bill passes. We really dont even need to hold up Brown's appointment to tell you the truth. There are so many ways to get this bill passed.

Go Brown. You being elected will actually get the bill passed faster and NO MORE LIEBERMANN! :lol:

I am befuddled by posts such as this...

May I conclude that your side of the aisle believes that, no matter the clearly expressed views of the American citizenry, enforcing what is more a political overhaul, rather than a healthcare overhaul is efficacious, beneficial, judicious, consistent with the highest values of integrity... or what?

Are you not validiating every criticism of liberalism i.e.that it tells the electorate that it knows what is best for same, no matter the level of disagreement?

Are you not highlighting the truth that Conservatives believe in the principle of variety, while liberal perspectives result in a narrowing uniformity. Conservatives believe in choice of healthcare, education, religion, and various other areas.

So, is it 'Go dems,' right or wrong?

And no more leibermann. Woohoo.

Hold up browns seat until needed, pass this bill...stop the killing of 45 thousand americans.

And no more leibermann. Woohoo.

Hold up browns seat until needed, pass this bill...stop the killing of 45 thousand americans.

Would this be before or after you let all the Elderly die for being too much of a drain on the system?

The bill won't be passed by tricks.

If any trick is used, the GoP will hold it up with legal challenges for the next century.

Nice try though.

How long did it take to seat Fankin?

Long enough for them to overturn the electorate that voted his opponenet in by manufacturing just enough votes to put Franken over the top and then prevent the court from moving the case.

To equate Brown with Specter is akin to analysis by a 4th grader.

It was good riddance to Specter who was nothing but a RINO. He stands to lose is job soon. I only pray that My fellow Pennsylvanians are smart enough to elect a conservative to replace him.

I found an interesting comment by one of the beltway boys...can't remember the old bastards name....that should Brown win, the temp Senator loses his vote, according to Mass. law. That only the elected Senator can cast a vote for that seat.

Consider the analysis source: Carbs...:lol:

Go dems!

Serious question, Zona. Do you honestly believe that holding up the seating of a duly elected representative of the American people for political gain is appropriate for a legitimate government? Honestly?

Ask Bill Oreily .....AL FRANKIN.

Go dems!

First, you have no legal justification to delay Brown's seating if he wins. Franken was delayed because he didn't win and stole that election. [/COLOR][/COLOR] Link? Hence legal justification galore to delay it.

Second, the second Brown is elected, Kirk is no longer a Senator. He doesn't need to be certified under Mass. State law. Therefore, the left will no longer have 60 votes. Even if you somehow managed to delay his seating.

Third, Lieberman has absolutely nothing to do with this election. Id love to hear your reasoning on getting rid of him. Especially since you need him to pass this bill too.

Finally, unless the house passes the Senate bill, which they wont. You cant get this passed if Brown wins.

Because if we lost, we wouldn't have the 60 seats and wont need liebermann. You can have him and good riddance. Brown winning will speed up this bill passing and get rid of liebermann. Still don't get it?

Like I said, we really don't have to delay Browns seat really, there are a few ways to get this bill passed. If there is a close election, what exactly makes you think the same questions wont be asked like the Frankin election. (By the way, congrats Sen. Frankin).

Go Brown!

Last edited:
The bill won't be passed by tricks.

If any trick is used, the GoP will hold it up with legal challenges for the next century.

Nice try though.

How long did it take to seat Fankin?

Long enough for them to overturn the electorate that voted his opponenet in by manufacturing just enough votes to put Franken over the top and then prevent the court from moving the case.

Well, lets hope the same thing happens again. :lol:

Go dems!

First, you have no legal justification to delay Brown's seating if he wins. Franken was delayed because he didn't win and stole that election. [/COLOR][/COLOR] Link? Hence legal justification galore to delay it.

Second, the second Brown is elected, Kirk is no longer a Senator. He doesn't need to be certified under Mass. State law. Therefore, the left will no longer have 60 votes. Even if you somehow managed to delay his seating.

Because if we lost, we wouldn't have the 60 seats and wont need liebermann. You can have him and good riddance. Brown winning will speed up this bill passing and get rid of liebermann. Still don't get it?

Like I said, we really don't have to delay Browns seat really, there are a few ways to get this bill passed. If there is a close election, what exactly makes you think the same questions wont be asked like the Frankin election. (By the way, congrats Sen. Frankin).

Go Brown!

Rep. Weiner: Health Care "Dead" If Scott Brown Wins

RealClearPolitics - Video - Rep. Weiner: Health Care "Dead" If Scott Brown Wins

Suck on that, Autozona...

Democrats would not do such a thing.....would they?

Lets just act like republicans just this once.

how about just acting like Americans. Do the right thing, instead of the politically expedient thing.... or do I get another neg rep for that suggestion? :lol::lol::lol: Minus 4! I am bereft! :(

Whiner...now back to Frankin, did you say the same thing? If not, then hope the dems act the same american way, like the republicans.

This health bill will be passed. Brown winning just speeds this all up.

Thanks for playing.

Go Brown!

You cant get rid of Lieberman. He is still going to be there. You try to speed up the Bill and you will have more problems from your own party.

There are three ways to get the bill past if Brown is elected. None of them are good for you or the nation.

Forum List

Back