Zone1 When an Ad isn't an Ad

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
I watched a movie on the cable last night every time it broke for a commercial a 30 second ad ran by the democRat. It starts with some Son of Sam slasher with a dull 12" butcher's knife carving up a pumpkin. As he rips the pumpkin apart it's telling you Kari Lake is a neo-Nazi and also Satan. Half way through it reconfirms Kari Lake is Satan by showing the green eyes of Satan aka Kari Lake. It aired every commercial break the same 30 second ad. It had nothing to do with any issue of the campaign only Kari Lake was Satan and a neo-Nazi. Dobbs, Lake's democRat running mate the same bitch that ran our 2012 election will not debate Lake and runs from any chance of running into Lake. She didn't really run the election because she is way to stupid for that. I have only seen Dobbs answer one question on immigration. Dobbs answered the question by stuttering for 3 minutes without saying a word. She is very low IQed and was only given the gift of running for governor for her position as Secretary of State after becoming part of the Steal. Bat shit crazy Hobbs campaigns with a 30 second ad not on the issue or where she stands but some other bat shit crazy carving up a pumpkin as she rants and raves Lake is a neo-Nazi and Satan This isn't about these lyin, slanderin, criminal democRats. That's just par for the course. It's to show just how fuckin stupid the ones that vote for these pedophile, bottom, crawlers are. Even lower life form will do it for a food stamp. With a large room full of democRats IQ totaled on a good day 60 tops. Tell me I'm wrong. Hillary someone every thinking man knew was as crooked as a cork screw along with her rapist husband. A democRat hero. Crusty Joe, just when you say they can't get no worse we have a clown who is over due to walk right off a stage trying to shake a hand that is not there. If he wasn't such a corrupts racist in his earlier days I might feel sorry for the treasonous bastard. It has gotten to the point they couldn't defend him and even if they could they wouldn't know how so they dwell on the greatest president in the last 100 years showing more of their total ignorance. Excuse me on my crack about ignorance as one has to have basic intelligentsia to be ignorant. Prove me wrong, find a democRat with an IQ above his hat size

An Ad, isn't an ad when you're spammed with it so hard you swear to God you'll never buy that product. I'm lookin' at you "Baerskin Hoodies"!:1peleas:

We use Hulu and this is a huge problem with them, you get the same couple of ads over and over and over again.

I watched a movie on the cable last night every time it broke for a commercial a 30 second ad ran by the democRat. It starts with some Son of Sam slasher with a dull 12" butcher's knife carving up a pumpkin. As he rips the pumpkin apart it's telling you Kari Lake is a neo-Nazi and also Satan. Half way through it reconfirms Kari Lake is Satan by showing the green eyes of Satan aka Kari Lake. It aired every commercial break the same 30 second ad. It had nothing to do with any issue of the campaign only Kari Lake was Satan and a neo-Nazi. Dobbs, Lake's democRat running mate the same bitch that ran our 2012 election will not debate Lake and runs from any chance of running into Lake. She didn't really run the election because she is way to stupid for that. I have only seen Dobbs answer one question on immigration. Dobbs answered the question by stuttering for 3 minutes without saying a word. She is very low IQed and was only given the gift of running for governor for her position as Secretary of State after becoming part of the Steal. Bat shit crazy Hobbs campaigns with a 30 second ad not on the issue or where she stands but some other bat shit crazy carving up a pumpkin as she rants and raves Lake is a neo-Nazi and Satan This isn't about these lyin, slanderin, criminal democRats. That's just par for the course. It's to show just how fuckin stupid the ones that vote for these pedophile, bottom, crawlers are. Even lower life form will do it for a food stamp. With a large room full of democRats IQ totaled on a good day 60 tops. Tell me I'm wrong. Hillary someone every thinking man knew was as crooked as a cork screw along with her rapist husband. A democRat hero. Crusty Joe, just when you say they can't get no worse we have a clown who is over due to walk right off a stage trying to shake a hand that is not there. If he wasn't such a corrupts racist in his earlier days I might feel sorry for the treasonous bastard. It has gotten to the point they couldn't defend him and even if they could they wouldn't know how so they dwell on the greatest president in the last 100 years showing more of their total ignorance. Excuse me on my crack about ignorance as one has to have basic intelligentsia to be ignorant. Prove me wrong, find a democRat with an IQ above his hat size
People see through it. The woman, the party, got nothing. They're scared and will use anything to frighten people.

Hilarious Ad Responds To Woke Hershey’s Stunt … But This ISN’T Satire!​

FUNNY.., It's great to mock these ‘woke’ perverted morons.

Hilarious Ad Responds To Woke Hershey’s Stunt … But This ISN’T Satire!​

FUNNY.., It's great to mock these ‘woke’ perverted morons.

Forum List

Back