When 30 states handed Trump the White House...they spoke and said they wanted a Wall.

The wall is being built and Mexico is going to pay for it in one form or another...the loss of remittances to Mexico is a plus for America. You hate the wall because it will stop the flow of another underclass for leftards to pander too.
Is mexico going to pay the $2 billion every week?

Illegals cost this country up to 630 billion dollars a year......shutting down "da federal gubermint" doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's jurisdiction is only within the District of Columbia anyway.
The amount was $130 billion, and its rated mostly false. So you're doubly wrong.
Because social security gets billions a year which can never be paid out.

LMAO! The cost for incarceration of illegals, the cost of the anchor babies that are squirted out in county hospitals, the healthcare and education costs of illegals along with their taking advantage of the benefits programs like subsidized housing, EBT cards and the EITC that allows them to get back thousands more than they paid in for filing an income tax return where they only worked a small portion of the year on the books while spending the rest of the year working "under the table" . The healthcare system that requires everyone must be treated....yeah, I would say that illegal immigrants cost at LEAST 630 BILLION dollars....
Congratulations. I don't thing I have seen so much misinformation and lies in a single post.
Illegal immigrants are 47 percent less likely to be incarcerated than natives. Immigrants don't come to the US to have babies because they come to work and having children is of little benefit to them. In fact it's a burden. It's illegal to use federal dollars to provide illegal immigrants subsidized housing, EBT cards or any other form federal welfare. The only healthcare illegal immigrants are entitle to is emergency care and the US treasury makes billions of dollars off illegal immigrant payroll, Social Security, and Medicare withholding.

You really need to pull your head out of your ass bud. You’re either lying like most desperate fools or you’re extremely misinformed.

The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities
The relationship between illegal immigrants and violent crime

Research conducted by the federal government oversight organization Judicial Watch in 2014 documents that 50 percent of all federal crimes were committed near our border with Mexico.

Of the 61,529 criminal cases filed by federal prosecutors; 40 percent or 24,746 were in court districts along the southern borders of California, Arizona and Texas.

The Western District of Texas had the nation’s most significant crime rate with over 6,300 cases filed; followed by the Southern District of Texas with slightly over 6,000 cases.

The Southern California District with nearly 4,900 cases; New Mexico with nearly 4,000 cases and Arizona with over 3,500 criminal cases ranked 3rd, 4th and 5th.

The U.S. Department of Justice documents that in 2014, 19 percent or over 12,000 criminal cases filed by prosecutors were for violent crimes; and over 22 percent or 13,300 cases were for drug related felonies.

That same year, the U.S. Sentencing Commission found that 75 percent of all criminal defendants who were convicted and sentenced for federal drug offenses were illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants were also involved in 17 percent of all drug trafficking sentences and one third of all federal prison sentences.

The U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that as of 2014, illegal immigrants were convicted and sentenced for over 13 percent of all crimes committed in the U.S.

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

Illegal immigrants clearly commit a level of violent and drug related crimes disproportionate to their population.

In California alone, over 2,400 illegal immigrants out of a total prison population of 130,000 are imprisoned in the state’s prison system for the crime of homicide.

The misrepresentation of comparisons in who commits crimes between illegal immigrants, legal U.S. immigrants and American citizens

The pro-illegal immigrant lobby consistently misrepresents the criminal involvement of illegal immigrants as compared to immigrants who legally enter the U.S. and American citizens, saying that illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their counterparts. This assertion is false in most cases. Here are the vetted statistics:

In California, there are just over 92 illegal immigrants imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals as compared to 74 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. In Arizona, the rate is nearly 69 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000, as compared to 54 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants.

In New York, over three times as many illegal immigrants or 169, are imprisoned for crimes per 100,000, as compared to only 48 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. Only the states of Texas and Florida do illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their legal immigrant counterparts (Texas with 54.5 illegals imprisoned per 100,000, compared to 65 legal immigrants and Florida with 55 illegals imprisoned, compared to 68 legal immigrants).

The wall is being built and Mexico is going to pay for it in one form or another...the loss of remittances to Mexico is a plus for America. You hate the wall because it will stop the flow of another underclass for leftards to pander too.

Illegals cost this country up to 630 billion dollars a year......shutting down "da federal gubermint" doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's jurisdiction is only within the District of Columbia anyway.
The amount was $130 billion, and its rated mostly false. So you're doubly wrong.

LMAO! The cost for incarceration of illegals, the cost of the anchor babies that are squirted out in county hospitals, the healthcare and education costs of illegals along with their taking advantage of the benefits programs like subsidized housing, EBT cards and the EITC that allows them to get back thousands more than they paid in for filing an income tax return where they only worked a small portion of the year on the books while spending the rest of the year working "under the table" . The healthcare system that requires everyone must be treated....yeah, I would say that illegal immigrants cost at LEAST 630 BILLION dollars....
Congratulations. I don't thing I have seen so much misinformation and lies in a single post.
Illegal immigrants are 47 percent less likely to be incarcerated than natives. Immigrants don't come to the US to have babies because they come to work and having children is of little benefit to them. In fact it's a burden. It's illegal to use federal dollars to provide illegal immigrants subsidized housing, EBT cards or any other form federal welfare. The only healthcare illegal immigrants are entitle to is emergency care and the US treasury makes billions of dollars off illegal immigrant payroll, Social Security, and Medicare withholding.

Smart people wise enough to look beyond their nose know that illegals are the catalyst to this.
Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare

Blow it out your ass, "Flapper". Thirty two percent of prisoners in federal prisons are illegals per the DHS's own website.
https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Alien_Incarceration_Report_OIS_FY17_Q4_2.pdf

Illegals don't come here to squirt out an anchor baby ? HOLY FUCK but are you stupid...by dropping an anchor baby makes their little "anchor" a U.S citizen thus through the chain migration policy making any relative a "citizen". Illegal to use federal dollars to provide welfare to illegals, you say? But yet states provide benefits to illegals and I know this because I worked for a company that had a service contract with the state of Texas subsidiary called Texas Health steps where illegals are encouraged to bring in their children for vaccinations and they are then turned over to a counselor that tells them what other benefits they can apply for.

BTW, how can illegals being paying into S.S unless they have stolen someone else's S.S #? Face it, you just got your ass handed to you.

Illegal Immigrants Get Public Health Care, Despite Federal Policy
32% of the inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens. Well that is shocking, at least until you take the numbers apart.
There are 183,558 inmates in federal prisons
32% are illegally in the US or 58,738 and that includes immigration violations.
There are an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants
Therefore .48% of illegal immigrants are in federal prisons or 99.52% are not, not quite so shocking particularly if you consider the number that are there because they are illegally in the country.

Smart people wise enough to look beyond their nose know that illegals are the catalyst to this.
As we all know, statistics can be used to tell the story the writer is seeking to tell. In this case, 51% of immigrant-led households receive at least one kind of welfare benefit. What that means is if any member of the family receives a benefit during the multi-year period of the study, the whole family is counted as receiving benefits.

The study also shows that the use of welfare declines the longer the family is in the country. This is to be expected since most legal immigrants today come from poor countries. Very few people immigrate from weather countries.

Shove your phony polls in your ass.
Trump ran on the Wall and got elected on the Wall. Why would fools be stupid enough to think he won’t deliver on his primary campaign promise?

Maybe if the Trump supporters had finished 8th grade Civics, they would have realized that only the House of Representatives has the power to allocate money to build their fucking wall....

You really need to pull your head out of your ass bud. You’re either lying like most desperate fools or you’re extremely misinformed.

Research conducted by the federal government oversight organization Judicial Watch in 2014 documents that 50 percent of all federal crimes were committed near our border with Mexico.

Of the 61,529 criminal cases filed by federal prosecutors; 40 percent or 24,746 were in court districts along the southern borders of California, Arizona and Texas.

The Western District of Texas had the nation’s most significant crime rate with over 6,300 cases filed; followed by the Southern District of Texas with slightly over 6,000 cases.

The Southern California District with nearly 4,900 cases; New Mexico with nearly 4,000 cases and Arizona with over 3,500 criminal cases ranked 3rd, 4th and 5th.

The U.S. Department of Justice documents that in 2014, 19 percent or over 12,000 criminal cases filed by prosecutors were for violent crimes; and over 22 percent or 13,300 cases were for drug related felonies.

That same year, the U.S. Sentencing Commission found that 75 percent of all criminal defendants who were convicted and sentenced for federal drug offenses were illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants were also involved in 17 percent of all drug trafficking sentences and one third of all federal prison sentences.

The U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that as of 2014, illegal immigrants were convicted and sentenced for over 13 percent of all crimes committed in the U.S.

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

Illegal immigrants clearly commit a level of violent and drug related crimes disproportionate to their population.

In California alone, over 2,400 illegal immigrants out of a total prison population of 130,000 are imprisoned in the state’s prison system for the crime of homicide.

The misrepresentation of comparisons in who commits crimes between illegal immigrants, legal U.S. immigrants and American citizens

The pro-illegal immigrant lobby consistently misrepresents the criminal involvement of illegal immigrants as compared to immigrants who legally enter the U.S. and American citizens, saying that illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their counterparts. This assertion is false in most cases. Here are the vetted statistics:

In California, there are just over 92 illegal immigrants imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals as compared to 74 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. In Arizona, the rate is nearly 69 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000, as compared to 54 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants.

In New York, over three times as many illegal immigrants or 169, are imprisoned for crimes per 100,000, as compared to only 48 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. Only the states of Texas and Florida do illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their legal immigrant counterparts (Texas with 54.5 illegals imprisoned per 100,000, compared to 65 legal immigrants and Florida with 55 illegals imprisoned, compared to 68 legal immigrants).
Another report by Judicial Watch, a pro-right, anti-left group who cherry picks federal immigration and crime statistics.

As we all know, statistics can be used to tell the story the writer is seeking to tell. In this case, 51% of immigrant-led households receive at least one kind of welfare benefit. What that means is if any member of the family receives a benefit during the multi-year period of the study, the whole family is counted as receiving benefits.

The study also shows that the use of welfare declines the longer the family is in the country. This is to be expected since most legal immigrants today come from poor countries. Very few people immigrate from weather countries.
That’s a neat little spin...but you’re deciding to miss the point here. If 3.6 in 10 legal Hispanics whom speak English and whom are presumably acclimated to American society/culture are on the taxpayer tit...how does it make sense in your head to force illegals destined to fuck good Americans over down the throats of your fellow countrymen?

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent

Another report by Judicial Watch, a pro-right, anti-left group who cherry picks federal immigration and crime statistics.

Well go ahead and refute their findings then.

Mexican immigration is extremely bad deal and used to grant votes to the democrat party which is unattractive as hell to Americans.

Stop it altogether. Why are we taking in so many Mexicans, when there are so many people with AMERICAN preferences?

Forum List

Back