whats your idea to stop radical islam from taking over america

20100809151559416.jpg

Arrest the radicals and send them to a mental institution.

A good dose of trashy gaudy American pop - culture ..as long as the masses embrace that they wont be embracing Islam anytime soon

GO USA !!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vNj3gGUKo]YouTube - Marilyn Manson - Fight Song (From "Guns, God, & Government")[/ame]

Im all ears.
How about treating people as individuals and holding them responsible for their acts without regard to their race creed or color. Maybe this sounds corny to you but it is an ideal we strive for that makes this country great.

The most valuable allies we have in our fight against radical Islamic terrorist are Muslims. If by our actions we turn peacefully Muslims in this nation and the world against us by proving to them that all the claims by the radicals are true, then the war is lost.

whats your idea to stop radical islam from taking over america

Im all ears.

1. We don't know that "radical" islam will take over.
2. We will likely see an increase in isolated home-grown terror attacks around the country, but many of those who would be commiting these acts are likely legal citizens.
3. If we cower in fear, then our government will continue to take away freedoms and impose more Patriot Act-type legislation (not a good thing imo)
4. It's a problem that we will have to deal with whether we like it or not. If it gets to a tipping point, we will have internal war and bloodshed. At that point, people are going to have to buck up and deal with it.

I'm not willing to give up our current freedoms for securities that our government can't in reality guarantee.

I think it really betrays a lack of faith in America and its citizens to believe this country could fall under a perverted Sharia Law, where our judiciary would be replaced by public stoning of unfaithful women and dismemberment of thieves. That's tinfoil-hat material, for real. Afraid of radical Islam? I'm way more afraid of the government using chicken-littles like the OP as pawns in a game of further infringement on civil liberties.

Im all ears.

Introduce them to Christianity, papal child rape and slavery?

Get a clue, moron.

We can't even stem the tide of illegal mexicans swarming in by the tens of million and getting free citizenship for their kids.

How will we stop the muslims from doing the same legally?

Both parties fully support the muslims and the illegal mexicans.

Ever see those photos of Bush kissing the Saudi prince?

Bush was lifelong friends of the Bin Ladens and the Saudi royals. And a lifelong friend of the illegal Mexicanos.

Alberto Gonzales was an anchor baby.

I think it really betrays a lack of faith in America and its citizens to believe this country could fall under a perverted Sharia Law, where our judiciary would be replaced by public stoning of unfaithful women and dismemberment of thieves. That's tinfoil-hat material, for real. Afraid of radical Islam? I'm way more afraid of the government using chicken-littles like the OP as pawns in a game of further infringement on civil liberties.

Of course.

But in Britain and in Canada Sharia law is becoming a second option available to those who choose to subscribe to it. Backed by the rest of the legal superstructure.

Forum List

Back