What's Your Favorite Obama Quote About Islam & Christianity?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
There are so many good ones to choose from, but I guess my personal favorites would have to be:

“The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”
- The apology from Obama given in his speech to the UN when he once again falsely blamed a video for the assassination of Ambassador Stevens

“The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.

“Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”

“Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

“So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”

"Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation

In our household, the Bible, the Koran and the Bhagavad Gita sat on the shelf alongside books of Greek and Norse and African mythology
- Yeah, he's a Christian, alright. lol

Here are some actual quotes from Presidents.

“Ours is a war not against a religion, not against the Muslim faith. But ours is a war against individuals who absolutely hate what America stands for.”

“They’re terrorists. And we are not at war with Islam. We are at war with people who have perverted Islam.”

“Our war is not against Islam, or against faith practiced by the Muslim people. Our war is a war against evil.”

“Our enemy doesn’t follow the great traditions of Islam. They’ve hijacked a great religion.”

“Given the…nature of the enemy — which is not a traditional army — this work takes time, and will require vigilance and resilience.”
“The terrorists do not speak for over a billion Muslims who reject their hateful ideology.”

“The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself.”

“How do we, as people of faith, reconcile these realities — the profound good…the compassion and love that can flow from all of our faiths, operating alongside those who seek to hijack religious for their own murderous ends?”

“There are thousands of Muslims who proudly call themselves Americans, and they know what I know — that the Muslim faith is based upon peace and love and compassion.”

“This great religion in the hands of a few extremists has been distorted to justify violence.”

Some from Bush some from Obama...

Who said it? Bush vs. Obama on Islam

I'd say the bigoted partisan hacks have something in their pipe to smoke now.

My own quote: Christianity is a faith for fools, slaves, and children.

What's your own quote for the muslim faith?
Same thing, only unlike the Christians they tend to believe what their holy book says.
They do have an affinity for chopping heads off the infidels.
Yeah, the Christians never did that. Oh wait, yes they did, and Jews as well...

The first quote, Obama said exactly, what was quoted

Edited quote: Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim-majority country — I know, because I am one of them.

Full quote: Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim-majority country — I know, because I am one of them.

Convinced.

Totally convinced it's out of context.

I stopped reading after that

Taken out of context to make it look like he was only talking about Islam.

Here is the full context:

It is time to leave the call of violence and the politics of division behind. On so many issues, we face a choice between the promise of the future, or the prisons of the past. And we cannot afford to get it wrong. We must seize this moment. And America stands ready to work with all who are willing to embrace a better future.

The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt — it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, "Muslims, Christians, we are one." The future must not belong to those who bully women — it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons.

The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country's resources — it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied.

Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims and Shiite pilgrims. It's time to heed the words of Gandhi: "Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit." Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, that's the vision we will support.

It is time to leave the call of violence and the politics of division behind. On so many issues, we face a choice between the promise of the future, or the prisons of the past. And we cannot afford to get it wrong. We must seize this moment. And America stands ready to work with all who are willing to embrace a better future.

The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt — it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, "Muslims, Christians, we are one." The future must not belong to those who bully women — it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons.

The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country's resources — it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied.

Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims and Shiite pilgrims. It's time to heed the words of Gandhi: "Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit." Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, that's the vision we will support.

What a fucking retard.

IT'S THE EXACT FUCKING QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited quote: Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim-majority country — I know, because I am one of them.

Full quote: Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim-majority country — I know, because I am one of them.

Yeah, context.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

What a fucking retard.

IT'S THE EXACT FUCKING QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taken out of context and placed with a bunch of faked quotes to make Obama look as if all he cares about is Islam, is a Muslim, and has man-love for terrorists.

Forum List

Back