What's Your Favorite Flavor Ice Cream?

Cookies 'n' Cream followed by Mint Chocolate Chip which is surprising because green doesn't seem like an appealing ice cream color to me.

Immie

Vanilla with chocolate syrup. Like Mint Chocolate chip too, both kinds. I say both because it used to be that MINT green Ice Cream with chocolate chips was available, now you get Vanilla with mint chocolate chips.

Vanilla with chocolate syrup. Like Mint Chocolate chip too, both kinds. I say both because it used to be that MINT green Ice Cream with chocolate chips was available, now you get Vanilla with mint chocolate chips.

Ever tried one of the mint chocolate chip shakes from Carl's Jr? YUM!

Their hamburgers are kinda gross though..

Give me vanilla bean ice cream,,, and pour me so ice cold root beer on it.. and there's this place in Clanton Alabama,, you get fresh homemade peach ice cream in the summer,, it's all you can do to live through that

I'm buying the first round!

rootbeerfloat.jpg

ginger

not really, but it is a favorite in japan

cherry garcia

no photo available of ronald regan handing ben & jerry their national small business of the year award (1988)

Coffee Haagen Dazs. Has been for 15 years. Nothing else even comes close.
Bob, HD has a new flavor. Java Chip. I had some last night. I had some again for breakfast. Yum yum yum!!!

I must try that.

They also have something called Haagen Dazs 5, or something, on the basis that it has only 5 ingredients.

Oh dear, I feel a trip to Kroger coming on.

ginger

not really, but it is a favorite in japan

cherry garcia

no photo available of ronald regan handing ben & jerry their national small business of the year award (1988)

My wife had a Cherry Garcia craving during her second pregnancy. That and Phish Food.

Forum List

Back