Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
All things being even -- talent & interview -- who would you have voted for?

Miss North Carolina, Kristen Dalton

b-Miss-North-Carolina--4409993a474f.jpeg

miss-usa-20092.jpg

miss-north-carolina.jpg

Miss California, Carrie Prejean

misscalifornia.jpg

miss-california.jpg

carrie.jpg

Last edited:
I find that participants in major beauty pageants generally aren't as beautiful as many "normal" women. Many of the contestants, including these two, are made to look like Barbie dolls. While I guess I admire her openness about her political positions, Prejean seems as dumb as a sack of rocks. Miss NC probably isn't much better.

I agree with Kalam. It's much more exciting to see a real girl that is attractive and happy than one of these plastic phonies. I also like brunettes, so beauty contests are always a bust for me.

Rep whore that I am.....

I vote a five way tie between Amanda, 'Bones, Echo Zulu, Dis and PoliticalChic.

:D

-Joe

(Note that the names are in alphabetical order so as not to go any where with the order of presentation)

Last edited:
They both look exactly the same to me...I can't decide.

As for the topless pic's scandal. AS IF the entertainment industry actually cares about that crap...just a fake scandal they had to dig up to try and punish someone they don't like politically....more of the same hypocritical BS as usual.

They both look exactly the same to me...I can't decide.

As for the topless pic's scandal. AS IF the entertainment industry actually cares about that crap...just a fake scandal they had to dig up to try and punish someone they don't like politically....more of the same hypocritical BS as usual.
yeah because they don't dig stuff up on beauty queens all the time. They would have found it either way.

Forum List

Back