What´s your favorite classic car?

AMX2_1_.JPG

OK, we know you're odd, but really an AMX? Man you are an odd...ball:lol:

URL]

'58 Olds

Dad swore that Oldsmobile had thirty people on the assembly line with huge boxes of chrome stuff dipped in glue whose sole responsibility was to throw handfuls at these cars. Whatever stuck wherever...that's how it left the plant.

Last edited:
I don't have a pic of it, but it was a 1970 GTO. Metallic Blue. Loved that car.

My son is restoring one of these:

kompelien4.gif
He totally rebuilt the engine and all the guts; he's replaced whatever it is that prevented the doors from shutting properly; the thing sounds like a monster. Don't ask me what sort of engine, but it's huge and amazing. He's bondo-ed and sand blasted and primered....he's got the spoiler...he comes to my place almost every weekend to work on it. We call it "the family car" but it's balls to the wall badass.

Last edited:
what´s a goat?

goat-dui.jpg

A classic GTO, commonly referred to as a goat.

1969-pontiac-gto-pic-21205.jpeg

That's almost exactly the car I owned for a good while...got it for my 21st birthday.

Though the image tag says it's a 1969...it is actually a 1964..the first year for the GTOs and the only year they had exposed horizontal headlights.

Flip through this gallery of the older GTOs 1964-1969 ('68 missing)
http://photogallery.classiccars.com...0&ssy=1964&sey=1969&sm=Pontiac&smo=GTO&xo=hmn

Mine was Midnight Blue, as that one appears to be.

Last edited:
I actually have to reverse myself. I had fond memories of the 66 Chevelle. I loved that old car. But I draw the line there. I despise genital motors and especially modern Camaros. What a pile of shit that car is.

Forum List

Back