Whats wrong with this idea?

only you know what sceince is huh?

look guys just capping on the people who are actually doing something while you stand arround and scratch your buns is not impressing.

Im really sick of everyone and their brother thinking being a cramudgin makes them look smart and cool.

these ideas are a hell of alot smarter than allowing the monied interest to continue to distroy our very air and water so tey can corner another fraction of the worlds wealth

What could go wrong? Their models require orders of magnatude adjustments, their collected data falls far short of predictions, despite their manipulations, global temperatures are not rising anywhere near what Al doom and gloom Gore needs to make his carbon credit scam pay off and yet they want to manipulate climate with a man made volcano??? WTF will they blame for hurricanes, tsunamis and blizzards then? Not enough Anthropogenic Global Cooling?
Climate scientists, and I use the word "scientists" with my tongue stretching my cheek to the max, have been consistently wrong ever since they predicted pollution would cause a man made ice age. Why would we even entertain the thought that this is a sane idea?

BTW, your sock neg-rep attack on me has a funny side effect. Seems for every one of your socks neg-reps, i get an average of 3-4 positive reps from others reading the same threads... LOL

You've never explained who my sock is supposed to be. Could you name this person? Or will you keep their identity shrouded in mystery forever? Does this supposed sock actually exist solely in your imagination, just to be trotted out so you can declare how abused you are?

Anyways, you need to get back to your IamBorg account, which is so not your sock, so I'll leave you to that.

the problem with most of the ideas is that once done there is not taking it back.

really? lets put something aerosol into the atmosphere to reflect heat and light? They forget the only thing to end ice ages are the very same heat and light.

Grand, lets poison the ocean with iron. I thought the idea was to clean up the ocean.

idiots

BTW, your sock neg-rep attack on me has a funny side effect. Seems for every one of your socks neg-reps, i get an average of 3-4 positive reps from others reading the same threads... LOL

You've never explained who my sock is supposed to be. Could you name this person? Or will you keep their identity shrouded in mystery forever? Does this supposed sock actually exist solely in your imagination, just to be trotted out so you can declare how abused you are?

Anyways, you need to get back to your IamBorg account, which is so not your sock, so I'll leave you to that.

What happened to your claim i was stalking you? LOL, what I wasn't stalking so you now follow me and demand it???

WTF goes on in your head admiral?

Geoengineering is something I hope that we never have to do. Far too many ways that unintended consequences can occur. Look at the geoengineering we have already done and it's effects. A 40% increase in CO2 in the atmosphere, and a 250% increase in CH4.

Right now, we are seeing very strong CH4 emissions in the Arctic Ocean. If the clathrates let go, we may well be faced with an situation where we have to resort to geoengineering. If that happens, then we had better have considered a lot of ideas beforehand, and at least have an ideo of foreseeable consequences.

Aren't c02 emissions at a 20 year low?

Forum List

Back