What's With the Money Lenders Bailout

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
My understanding is that they have given about 350 million to the failing banks and lending institutions. We have no facts on who got how much or what they are doing with it, but whateve it is, the economic crisis has not lessened so it appears we pissed more $$$$$$$$$$$$ down the hole.

Why are they now getting picky about giving a loan to the auto industry?

Does anyone know if the banks will have to pay this back like Chrysler did or are these more of Paulson's buddies who just got a bigger retirement check?

I think this was just a quick way to rob our country before Bush leaves office and pay off his friends with our tax dollars. Most Americans were against the bailout, yet our representatives voted for it. They just aren't representing us anymore.

I think this was just a quick way to rob our country before Bush leaves office and pay off his friends with our tax dollars. Most Americans were against the bailout, yet our representatives voted for it. They just aren't representing us anymore.

i never vote for my congressguy but i have to give credit where it's due; he voted against it

This was, without a doubt, a raping of Americans taxpayer dollars. This is the WORST thing America has EVER done. The financial companies are bleeding red and the bailout didn't help them at ALL.

Here's an interesting article to read

Alex Jones' Prison Planet: The truth will set you free!

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, November 20, 2008

Senator James Inhofe has revealed that Henry Paulson was behind the threats of martial law and a new great depression prior to the passage of the bailout bill, having made such warnings during a conference call on September 19th, around two weeks before the legislation was eventually approved by both the Senate and Congress.

As we reported at the time, on October 2, Democratic Congressman Brad Sherman gave a stunning speech on the House floor during which he decried the fact that, “Many of us were told in private conversations that if we voted against this bill on Monday that the sky would fall, the market would drop two or three thousand points the first day, another couple of thousand the second day, and a few members were even told that there would be martial law in America if we voted no.”

Make these bankers loan the Big 3 the money that we loaned them!!! That's why we loaned them the money to begin with.

It's funny this is still being blamed on Bush and company, when it's going to take a Democratic Congress to push it through, just as the last bailout did.

Congress not the President controls the budget. When are the Bush bashers going to understand this?

Bush called for the bailout. 2/3 of Democrats responded. 2/5 of Republicans responded. I wonder why the majority party who used Bush as an example of how terrible it is for the last eight years but voted for another one of Bush's failed economic policy.

Sealybobo, you know Bush supports the bailout of the big three. I guess your minds think alike. Like Bush's economic policy of the past, by bailing out a failure of the Big Three, it's going to be another big failure unless the Big Three can provide compelling details that actually change them from a dinosaur company to something of innovation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back