Whats up with the liberal Huffpost? they are trashing Hillary again

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
First we had this yesterday.....

Huffpost-~ Time to bow out, Hillary | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And now today they post this...

An Idiotic GOP Is Looking at the Wrong Thing in Its Clinton Probe

Republicans on that committee investigating Hillary Clinton are idiots for focusing on decisions about consulate security that are technical, clearly below her pay grade and have nothing to do with the bipartisan zeal for creating military mayhem throughout the Middle East.

°Snip°

The real issue, and one on which they are far more culpable than the Obama regime, is the insanity of backing Islamic fanatics--the very ones who killed our ambassador--in the overthrow of secular dictator Moammar Gadhafi

We came, we saw, he died," Clinton boasted with a chuckle over the brutal death of a defanged dictator, ignoring the fact that the secular Gadhafi, long past his boisterous prime, was hardly a serious threat to the stability of the region. Gadhafi had been in a war with precisely the fanatics that, as she testified, Clinton was counting on to go to the aid of our ambassador, but they rewarded our support for their rebellion by meting out the same brutality they had exercised on Gadhafi himself. So much for the "Smart Power" mantra that Clinton and her ideological compatriot, U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power, have been proclaiming as the harbinger of a new Clinton Doctrine.

That Clinton had strenuously supported the bombing that destabilized Libya beyond recognition as a nation was confirmed in an email to her from her confidant Sidney Blumenthal, who on Aug. 22, 2011, proclaimed the start of the bombing as "a historic moment" and added "you will be credited for realizing it." Blumenthal went on to predict that "[w]hen Gaddafi himself is finally removed, you should of course make a public statement before the cameras wherever you are, even in the driveway of your vacation home. ... You must go on camera. You must establish yourself in the historical record at this moment. ... The most important phrase is: 'successful strategy.' "

THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING.

AOL who bought the huffington post, was bought by Verizon, a HUGE and solely, Republican political donor.... verizon took over a little over 2 months ago....looks like they are making the changes to make the media source a ''second'' FOX news perhaps?

AOL who bought the huffington post, was bought by Verizon, a HUGE and solely, Republican political donor.... verizon took over a little over 2 months ago....looks like they are making the changes to make the media source a ''second'' FOX news perhaps?

This is going to get funny when liberal posters like RW, Rdean and the rest start bitching about Huffpost and deny deny deny that it was A Ultra liberal web site. :)

Well I guess they know who the majority is that reads news and politics...

First we had this yesterday.....

Huffpost-~ Time to bow out, Hillary | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And now today they post this...

An Idiotic GOP Is Looking at the Wrong Thing in Its Clinton Probe

Republicans on that committee investigating Hillary Clinton are idiots for focusing on decisions about consulate security that are technical, clearly below her pay grade and have nothing to do with the bipartisan zeal for creating military mayhem throughout the Middle East.

°Snip°

The real issue, and one on which they are far more culpable than the Obama regime, is the insanity of backing Islamic fanatics--the very ones who killed our ambassador--in the overthrow of secular dictator Moammar Gadhafi

We came, we saw, he died," Clinton boasted with a chuckle over the brutal death of a defanged dictator, ignoring the fact that the secular Gadhafi, long past his boisterous prime, was hardly a serious threat to the stability of the region. Gadhafi had been in a war with precisely the fanatics that, as she testified, Clinton was counting on to go to the aid of our ambassador, but they rewarded our support for their rebellion by meting out the same brutality they had exercised on Gadhafi himself. So much for the "Smart Power" mantra that Clinton and her ideological compatriot, U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power, have been proclaiming as the harbinger of a new Clinton Doctrine.

That Clinton had strenuously supported the bombing that destabilized Libya beyond recognition as a nation was confirmed in an email to her from her confidant Sidney Blumenthal, who on Aug. 22, 2011, proclaimed the start of the bombing as "a historic moment" and added "you will be credited for realizing it." Blumenthal went on to predict that "[w]hen Gaddafi himself is finally removed, you should of course make a public statement before the cameras wherever you are, even in the driveway of your vacation home. ... You must go on camera. You must establish yourself in the historical record at this moment. ... The most important phrase is: 'successful strategy.' "

Maybe they are trying to become a viable journalistic source?

Too funny.

I read Huffington for comedic relief. They are in no "danger" of becoming FOX News.

Perhaps a few Democrat sheep are merely looking up.

Too funny.

I read Huffington for comedic relief. They are in no "danger" of becoming FOX News.

FOX News is dying anyway.

Too funny.

FOX News is dying anyway.

Not judging by the ratings game.

I used the term FOX News liberally....I just meant, looks like they could become a right wing site, nd the 2 recent hit pieces on Dems, are showing signs of it....

When AOL bought the huffington post off of Arianna Huffington for $300 plus million dollars, part of the sale agreement included Arianna staying as CEO/Chief Editor....

I do not know if Verizon, the now new owners who bought AOL 2 months or so ago, had to honor that AOL Agreement with her....?

Last edited:
I used the term FOX News liberally....I just meant, looks like they could become a right wing site, nd the 2 recent hit pieces on Dems, are showing signs of it....

When AOL bought the huffington post off of Adrianna Huffington for $300 plus million dollars, part of the sale agreement included Adrianna staying as CEO/Chief Editor....

I do not know if Verizon, the now new owners who bought AOL 2 months or so ago, had to honor that AOL Agreement with her....?
Maybe that's why liberal is such a moronic idea.

Forum List

Back