What's Up With EA?

Pavel Svinchnik

Jan 28, 2018
For the past three mornings, the price of EA (Electronic Arts) jumps up about $5 over the prior close with millions of shares traded. Then the volume lessens and the price sinks over the rest of the day. I know they have a new game coming out but the early morning volume and price surge seems unusual. Is somebody trying to gather enough shares for a proxy fight and using the market-open rush to avoid detection? I think the stock has a lot of upside but I would have thought that would carry through the trading day as opposed to the surge-on-market-open.

No not at all. I think it's just a feigned attempt to mimic past gains on share holder stock as opposed to a quick fix in the over all down turn of commodities internationally.

For the past three mornings, the price of EA (Electronic Arts) jumps up about $5 over the prior close with millions of shares traded. Then the volume lessens and the price sinks over the rest of the day. I know they have a new game coming out but the early morning volume and price surge seems unusual. Is somebody trying to gather enough shares for a proxy fight and using the market-open rush to avoid detection? I think the stock has a lot of upside but I would have thought that would carry through the trading day as opposed to the surge-on-market-open.
/—-/ I’ll buy 100 shares at the close and see what happen tomorrow morning

Forum List

Back