Wow the Downside in my Strategy is Getting Irritating

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
A quick over view for those who would otherwise have no idea about what I'm posting about. My investment criteria are:

8% or greater dividend yield

15% increase in dividend or greater over the past five years.

nice to have:

monthly dividend

optionable

With Royalty trusts and LPs as well as regular companies I have a decent universe of issues to increase my annual income. My brokerage annual income estimate only counts dividends paid but not net option revenue or a 15% increase in income over the past six months plus I think another 10% in expired option premium income.

Since I have been buying lowest priced targets first moving up the food chain gets harder to do the longer I follow this strategy. that is irritating and my parking strategies have been dubious. Any ideas?

A quick over view for those who would otherwise have no idea about what I'm posting about. My investment criteria are:

nice to have:

monthly dividend

optionable

With Royalty trusts and LPs as well as regular companies I have a decent universe of issues to increase my annual income. My brokerage annual income estimate only counts dividends paid but not net option revenue or a 15% increase in income over the past six months plus I think another 10% in expired option premium income.

Since I have been buying lowest priced targets first moving up the food chain gets harder to do the longer I follow this strategy. that is irritating and my parking strategies have been dubious. Any ideas?
/——/ Yeah, it’s a bad strategy. Move to ETFs. BTW did you post something about not buying Sears at 85 cents? I bought 1,000 at $1.70 this morning.

nice to have:

monthly dividend

optionable

Pick better imaginary option trades.

Forum List

Back