You know you are in too many wars when even warmonger Lindsey Graham can’t keep track anymore

Our troops are defending America all over the world right now. We don't officially call what we have an Empire, but that's what it really is.

Well, you know, since ISIL and other terror groups have been slowly getting kicked out of the ME, they are simply migrating to places where they feel they can hide out like Africa or the Philippines.

While the terrorist population is going down in the ME, it is steadily rising in those other two places.

Buckle up, it's going to get worse.
Just this week:
1) Our Cruisers off NK were told to arm their missiles
2) Our Nuclear Bombers were put on 24 hour status
3) Our troops in NK were put on alert
4) Trump ordered a shit load of planes
5) Trump signed a directive allowing for the recall of up to 1000 pilots.

Obama era mission....he sent troops to Niger without proper force protection, the pentagon must change this policy NOW! If you send troops to a hostile location they must be protected. We can no longer depend on other nations solders to protect our men and women...why that not obvious to all is amazing to me.

American Soldiers Died in Niger Because of Obama

Obama era mission....he sent troops to Niger without proper force protection, the pentagon must change this policy NOW! If you send troops to a hostile location they must be protected. We can no longer depend on other nations solders to protect our men and women...why that not obvious to all is amazing to me.

American Soldiers Died in Niger Because of Obama

You're right...........we can't depend on another nation's military to stand and fight with American troops. Especially when Trump puts them on the terror watch list like he did with Chad.

The war machine runs the country. With the Mid East winding down, they need to drum up new fights .

You're right...........we can't depend on another nation's military to stand and fight with American troops. Especially when Trump puts them on the terror watch list like he did with Chad
There you go again...skipping over dimes to get to nickles....you missed the beef again.
Obama wanted to fight the enemy without really fighting and offending them. Typical liberal leader.

You're right...........we can't depend on another nation's military to stand and fight with American troops. Especially when Trump puts them on the terror watch list like he did with Chad
There you go again...skipping over dimes to get to nickles....you missed the beef again.
Obama wanted to fight the enemy without really fighting and offending them. Typical liberal leader.

Trump is the CIC and leader of the military, and has been for the past 10 months. Any failures fall on him and his generals.

Trump is the CIC and leader of the military, and has been for the past 10 months. Any failures fall on him and his generals
It's going to take a while to undo the stupidity of the left and Obama...they had an easy ride for 8 years 12 if you count Bush's worthless final four.

whenever i see John Bolton on TV, i think "thank God there's nothing happening on the news" & turn it off!

Forum List

Back