What's the problem with Aldean's "try that in a small town"

No. I don't watch political anger entertainers. If its not the Chieftain or some old British guy talking at me about tanks or the Pacific Theater in 1942-1944, I am not watching him.

well to be a bit more precise, it calls for all of that against people who commit crimes:

Sucker punch somebody on a sidewalk
Carjack an old lady at a red light
Pull a gun on the owner of a liquor store
Ya think it's cool, well, act a fool if ya like
Cuss out a cop, spit in his face
Stomp on the flag and light it up
Yeah, ya think you're tough

all those are crimes.

But you're right about the vigilante justice part.

Its frustrating because had this song came out and nobody said anything...99% of the world would have never heard of it. But...just like when some ignorant right wing loon tries to give a speech on a college campus...the left wing making an issue of it gives the object they are trying to criticize more stature.

Activists never cease to amaze me in their urge to inflict wounds upon themselves.
Here's something you don't try in a small town.

Alabama Mayor, Pastor Dies by Suicide After Being Involuntarily Outed as Transgender Woman​

The distressing details surrounding Copeland’s demise highlight the stark reality of the societal pressures and the often harsh judgments individuals may face when their private lives, particularly concerning their sexual orientation or gender identity, are involuntarily thrust into the public domain, especially in conservative communities.

Attachments

• 363339499_248411461363618_4775050181670216495_n.jpg
    363339499_248411461363618_4775050181670216495_n.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 4

Forum List

Back