What's the obsession with the Blackface scandal?

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Yeah it's Democrat governor, which makes it funny especially since the Dems founded the KKK and today are the current party of political correctness.

All that being said though, he wasn't wearing KKK attire and it seemed like more like he was trolling the event/venue in which it occurred.

Also it was decades ago.

Its just more PC bull shit. Who cares if someone wore black face as a joke decades ago.

PC Bullshit.

Jesus. I agree with you. Not really for the same reason, but my Senator Hyde-Smith just got reelected despite THREE pics with her in confed regalia, two of them recent, and the goper running for governor was editor of a racist HS yearbook.

The Mississippi gop used to stand for inclusion of ANYONE who wanted smaller govt and more personal initiative but if it's no longer an issue, let Black Kansman run. I won't vote for any of them, but WTF.

If people want to fly their flag, fly it high and proud.

Its just more PC bull shit. Who cares if someone wore black face as a joke decades ago.

PC Bullshit.
I agree that its PC bullshit. That being said, the VA governor and his supporters branded the republican candidate as a racist. It is poetic PC justice that similar PC bullshit is biting the governor's ass.

They lit that brush fire, and it’s awesome to see it consume them. They got burned. But they will weather it. The govrener will hold his power because he is a Dr. and knows about healing. The other guy, Mr. Curtis Blow will be forgotten. And the Rapo will be made president. That’s how dems roll.

How about you pick up a history book and read up on the subject .

If someone in the 1980s is doing that crap , it kinda speaks to their true thoughts about minorities.

Here’s an analogy for you . Say some politician was exposed for being a member of the communist party in the 80s . Would you be cool with it ?

If someone in the 1980s is doing that crap , it kinda speaks to their true thoughts about minorities.

Here’s an analogy for you . Say some politician was exposed for being a member of the communist party in the 80s . Would you be cool with it ?

Don’t matter. Racisem is alive and well in the DNC today just like it was when y’all ran the Klan. Rape seems cool to. DNC, party of racisem and rape. Vote for us, or we will tar and feather your men, and have our house boys rape your woman”.

It only offends bedwetters or democrats.
Which is funny, they think byrd changed but no one else can.. lol guess its cause the party masters said so :dunno:

It only offends bedwetters or democrats.
Which is funny, they think byrd changed but no one else can.. lol guess its cause the party masters said so :dunno:

Managed really sucks for them is it’s (the racisem) is becoming less and less of an issue for them. It’s losing its tarnish power.

People can really change, especially after that much time.

In three years I went from not-racist, to extremely racist (during my incarceration) to not -racist (a year after I was released).

People can really change, especially after that much time.

In three years I went from not-racist, to extremely racist (during my incarceration) to not -racist (a year after I was released).

True . But the Gov sure ain’t owing up to much .

Yeah it's Democrat governor, which makes it funny especially since the Dems founded the KKK and today are the current party of political correctness.

All that being said though, he wasn't wearing KKK attire and it seemed like more like he was trolling the event/venue in which it occurred.

Also it was decades ago.

The purpose of the Blackfacegate Scandal was to distract the media away from having to discuss Gov. Northam's advocacy earlier that week advocating for Infanticide.

Worked pretty well, you don't hear the media talking about baby killing.

"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."
"theories of racism"

"I think we're going to serve McDonald's, Wendy's and Burger King with some pizza," Trump told reporters beforehand. "I really mean it. It would be interesting. And I would think that's their favorite food."

All Trump forgot was to paint his face black and apologize that watermelon was out of season.

Feast Fit For A Burger King: Trump Serves Fast Food To College Football Champs

"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."
"theories of racism"

"I think we're going to serve McDonald's, Wendy's and Burger King with some pizza," Trump told reporters beforehand. "I really mean it. It would be interesting. And I would think that's their favorite food."

All Trump forgot was to paint his face black and apologize that watermelon was out of season.

Feast Fit For A Burger King: Trump Serves Fast Food To College Football Champs
It's college kid food.

Also it was decades ago.

The purpose of the Blackfacegate Scandal was to distract the media away from having to discuss Gov. Northam's advocacy earlier that week advocating for Infanticide.

Now that's more interesting.

Ralph Northam should be remembered for advocating the slaughtering of deformed babies

Marget Sanger started her abortion clinic for the sole purpose of genociding blacks.

Do you believe in slaughtering children post-birth?
Northam gave a specific reason for committing this sort of murder — "severe deformities." Everyone should watch his interview and demand answers from every Democratic candidate they meet. Do you believe in slaughtering children post-birth because of deformities? It's a simple yes or no question. Don't let them off the hook in Iowa, New Hampshire or your state capitol.

This all happened a few days after the New York legislature passed and Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed legislation allowing abortions up to 40 weeks. Activists whooped loudly in the state Senate chamber as Democrats passed their bill, and more cheered as Cuomo signed it at a pep rally fit for the Grim Reaper.

“This evening is sweet,” Cuomo exclaimed before enraptured liberal supporters, “because we won!” Cuomo even ordered the spire atop One World Trade Center to be lit pink to celebrate. A place built to remember the thousands of innocent lives lost on 9/11 became a monument to the slaughter of thousands of innocent babies.

Disgusting.

Also it was decades ago.

Now that's more interesting.

Ralph Northam should be remembered for advocating the slaughtering of deformed babies

Marget Sanger started her abortion clinic for the sole purpose of genociding blacks.

Do you believe in slaughtering children post-birth?
Northam gave a specific reason for committing this sort of murder — "severe deformities." Everyone should watch his interview and demand answers from every Democratic candidate they meet. Do you believe in slaughtering children post-birth because of deformities? It's a simple yes or no question. Don't let them off the hook in Iowa, New Hampshire or your state capitol.

This all happened a few days after the New York legislature passed and Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed legislation allowing abortions up to 40 weeks. Activists whooped loudly in the state Senate chamber as Democrats passed their bill, and more cheered as Cuomo signed it at a pep rally fit for the Grim Reaper.

“This evening is sweet,” Cuomo exclaimed before enraptured liberal supporters, “because we won!” Cuomo even ordered the spire atop One World Trade Center to be lit pink to celebrate. A place built to remember the thousands of innocent lives lost on 9/11 became a monument to the slaughter of thousands of innocent babies.

Disgusting.

Such an easily proved lie. First of all where did the Gov. say that the fatally deformed infant would be killed? Secondly, why does the author start Northam's quote in mid sentence? Obviously because the Gov. was talking about a specific instance where the fetus was fatally deformed and was born alive. By leaving that specific part out they generalize the mid sentence quote to make it sound as if he was advocating for some kind of after birth execution of a live healthy birth, all on the whims of an emotionally distraught woman (Is there any other kind? Guys?).

Forum List

Back