Whats the difference between pedophile or any other sexual desease and a homosexual?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Why is it considered bad that a 40 year old being attracted to a little kid, but its acceptable (for the most part) for homosexuals?
I am not against gay marriage or anything, I am actually quite calm when it comes to this subject. I just want to know why one is a disease and one isn't. Scientifically or any other reasoning.
Is it a issue for you?
aidshiv-for-dummies-6-728.jpg

long ago-----in a psychiatry class-----I learned---
in reference to sex-----no THOUGHT is a sickness----
only actions are sickness-------You can's screw a child---
it is a crime-------sociopaths commit crimes-------if a person
likes babies---he should fantasize and jerk off

Why is it considered bad that a 40 year old being attracted to a little kid, but its acceptable (for the most part) for homosexuals?
I am not against gay marriage or anything, I am actually quite calm when it comes to this subject. I just want to know why one is a disease and one isn't. Scientifically or any other reasoning.
Is it a issue for you?

What's the difference between Polish and Shinola?

Is it a issue for you?

What's the difference between Polish and Shinola?

When it comes to both being smarter than you, nothing.

I have something to say. Some people do actually differentiate between pedophilia as a sexual orientation, and abusing children. Interesting to note that many child abusers are not pedophiles - they're not attracted to children, for them, it has something to do with power and control.

Forum List

Back