What's The Difference Between Drug Cartels And Pharmaceutical Companies?

Why lump all pharmaceutical companies together? The company I work for sells drip therapy. It definitely benefits people.
Yes there are bennies from Pharmaceuticals Norwegen , one can easily access the pros & cons for any of them

The problem is , they usually don't....

~S~

One of the biggest offenders in recent times is the mental health community's penchant for behavioral modification via chemicals

Their infiltration into our educational system imparting their chemical doctrine on our children has a distinct correlation of subsequent test scores

something you'll find big pharma has done multiple studies on in an effort to blame anyone but themselves

~S~

One of the biggest lies ever was "We can control teh crazy with "chemical restraints" and there is no need for Mental Hospitals."

I don't understand why Cartels wouldn't be vehemently anti-Fentanyl. It screws up the product.

Fuck, I'm glad I all got illegal drug-doing in years before this Fentanyl shit. It's all over now.

They sell a product that's natural, adding Fentanyl will kill off the customer base and make people with sense stay far away from their goods.

Last edited:
I bet they did!

h*ll yes>>>

~S~
Hawaii is where they have what they call "Pinner Blunts".
They look like a toothpick wrapped in paper...but two puffs and you're stoned to the BeJesus Belt.
Most of the crap they had in CA wasn't worth squat.

It's turned upside down....but it's a PEZ candy.
They usually come with a collectable pocket dispenser.

A76FF7~1.JPE

Forum List

Back