What's The Difference Between A Movement & An Event?

WRONG on that part

but then i'm not really a tea party person, i do support the ideas i see them espouse

Your opinion, but keep watching them. I believe I will be proven to be right. Not that beck is actually a god to them but a legit representative of god to them and a revered leader.

Now if Infidel will respond so it can be on record as well.
i think you'll find the tea party people are not really looking for a "leader"
and that you will see you are wrong, not right

As a tea party member myself--when someone asks who our leader is--I am suppose to say me (myself)--as everyone else is.

There is NO LEADER within the tea party movement in this country--nor will there be. We are all individuals fed up with the same ol'--same ol' partisan politics in Washington D.C.

And that is why you are seeing--routed Republicans loosing to underdog Conservative candidates in these primaries.

The ONLY common denominator within the tea party movement is that we are conservative. We ALL want a smaller government--which inheritantly gives the citizens of this country more opportunity and more freedom.

It's as simple as that.

Huh? The majopity of TP members voted for Bush in 2004.
How conservative is that?

I personally know several TP members and every one voted for Bush in 2004.

socially conservative now I can buy that.

Let's see if any of you get it...especially the RepubliCON$ and other NeoCON$ on the board.

Do we have a lib-tard giving us a "quiz"?:--LOL
This...

especially the RepubliCON$ and other NeoCON$ on the board.

Kinda Gives it AWAY.

MARC?

Give it up...YOU WILL NOT get a straight answer...or ONE you can/WILL grasp...

You already rejected MINE.

And thus?

*THREAD OVER*

Pull up your panties T...your goodies are showing.

Now...whats the problem? How may I help you?

Hmmmm....?!!??

Your opinion, but keep watching them. I believe I will be proven to be right. Not that beck is actually a god to them but a legit representative of god to them and a revered leader.

Now if Infidel will respond so it can be on record as well.

the majority of the Tea Party types must have a leader.
Why else would they feel the driving need to flock to these types of events.

Many of them may claim to be indepentent thinkers but they are in reality pack creatures.

I am correct.

You probably don't realise that 40% of the tea party movement in this country consists of independants and democrats---:clap2: The only common denominator is that all these people are fed up with Washington D. C as usual--majority of them are conservative--and want a smaller government.

Survey: Four in 10 Tea Party members are Democrats or independents - The Hill's Ballot Box

I don't think I would call them "pack" creatures--they come in every color--in every age group--in every race-&--in every income level. And it is they that are going to put this country back on track to prosperity.

As I mentioned earlier--we are seeing all across this country Republicans who are routed in the Republican party losing to underdog--unknown candidates--thanks to the tea party movement in this country.

Now--does this look good for your liberal side of the isle? Hell NO- November is going to remind you of Custer's Last Stand.

Last edited:

Many of them may claim to be indepentent thinkers but they are in reality pack creatures.

I am correct.

Its sounds like you just described all of those silly protest rallies you idiots have been having for 9 yrs!

I have still yet to see a leader of the Tea Party.... its a move by "We The People" towards what our founders were all about. Liberty and Freedom from gov't oppression.

th57B5300E5852435A.gif
ME TOOOO!!!
rxsiu

I am correct.

Its sounds like you just described all of those silly protest rallies you idiots have been having for 9 yrs!

I have still yet to see a leader of the Tea Party.... its a move by "We The People" towards what our founders were all about. Liberty and Freedom from gov't oppression.

My friend? These idiots THINK the protests of the 1960's were the Cat's friggin' MEOW...

And nothing can MATCH them....

But then now those that participated are IN POWER....

So it is JUST the very same reject...what happened then...

Only problem is?

It is Opposite of what they did...and they are threatened now.

Odd How History repeats...isn't it?

maybe they did
it wasnt like they had an option to vote for anyone else with a chance to win that was a conservative

I am correct.

My friend? These idiots THINK the protests of the 1960's were the Cat's friggin' MEOW...

Only problem is?

I lived through the 1960's--my husband being a Viet Nam Vet. The crowds I am seeing within the tea party movement are 100 times larger than any war protest during the 1960's.

These rallies along with the interest in what Washington D.C. is doing is historic. November is going to make the HISTORY books.

In fact, everytime I see a crowd of this size--I get a "tingley feeling running up my leg."

$Lincoln memorial crowd.jpg

Lincoln Memorial rally

Last edited:

maybe they did
it wasnt like they had an option to vote for anyone else with a chance to win that was a conservative

Or with the StrangleHOLD Both Parties have?

THAT needs to CEASE.

Only problem is?

I lived through the 1960's--my husband being a Viet Nam Vet. The crowds I am seeing within the tea party movement are 100 times larger than any war protest during the 1960's.

These rallies along with the interest in what Washington D.C. is doing is historic. November is going to make the HISTORY books.

In fact, everytime I see a crowd of this size--I get a "tingley feeling running up my leg."

View attachment 11396

And I agree 100% with YOU.

The people that have NEVER been active except to go to their polling place and VOTE...are now expanding beyond that realm...because they *KNOW* something is VERY WRONG*

Only problem is?

View attachment 11396

Lincoln Memorial rally

:clap2:

You sir / ma'am.... :confused:

Anyways.... you get it, and thats great!

I am correct.

You probably don't realise that 40% of the tea party movement in this country consists of independants and democrats---:clap2: The only common denominator is that all these people are fed up with Washington D. C as usual--majority of them are conservative--and want a smaller government.

Survey: Four in 10 Tea Party members are Democrats or independents - The Hill's Ballot Box

I don't think I would call them "pack" creatures--they come in every color--in every age group--in every race-&--in every income level. And it is they that are going to put this country back on track to prosperity.

As I mentioned earlier--we are seeing all across this country Republicans who are routed in the Republican party losing to underdog--unknown candidates--thanks to the tea party movement in this country.

Now--does this look good for your liberal side of the isle? Hell NO- November is going to remind you of Custer's Last Stand.

In my experience most independents are just republicans embaressed by their voting for Bush.

I am correct.

In my experience most independents are just republicans embaressed by their voting for Bush.

Which, while looking at polls, seems to have carried over to all those democrats that are embarrassed that they voted for Obama.

Isnt politics swell?

Let's see if any of you get it...especially the RepubliCON$ and other NeoCON$ on the board.

Well.. I would be more like an event.. and you are more like a movement...

I show up somewhere and people gather to enjoy company, talk, and have a good time...

You show up somewhere and it makes someone have to evacuate their bowels

Which, while looking at polls, seems to have carried over to all those democrats that are embarrassed that they voted for Obama.

Isnt politics swell?

Or like some democrats I know around here who said they would "never vote for no damned ******". those are the only TP leaning Dems I know of personally.

the binding thread of commonality in the TP seems to be hatred of Obama for one reason or another.

Last edited:
You're gettin warm uscitizen.

Your arrogance is humorous.

Your lack of an open mind will ultimately prove to be your demise as a debater.

We know the difference. We are not foolish enough to have you take our answer and chop it apart....

My guess is you have two answers you will support and if one comes out from a "righty" you will argue why the other is the answer.

Your tactics are as transparent.

Forum List

Back