What's The Difference Between A Movement & An Event?

Hint: Was Beck's "rally" a movement or an event?

dictionary-mf.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: del
You're gettin warm uscitizen.

I am spot on. this was just another event in the tea party movement.

I seem to recall when TP types denied that beck was leading things, now he is GAWD to them.

I was gonna answer this when I got home about an hour's drive from now, but the answer I was looking for was.

Sacrifice.

To have a movement one has to sacrifice.

All historical movements involved some sort of personal or group sacrifice. Financial, physical, emotional and/or otherwise.

I seem to recall when TP types denied that beck was leading things, now he is GAWD to them.

I was gonna answer this when I got home about an hour's drive from now, but the answer I was looking for was.

Sacrifice.

To have a movement one has to sacrifice.

All historical movements involved some sort of personal or group sacrifice. Financial, physical, emotional and/or otherwise.

And TELL US Marc? What Sacrifices are Statists as YOU making?

NONE...It's ALL at the Behest of OTHERS...and their SWEAT EQUITY...USING GOVERNMENT to get what you want at the POINT of a GUN via TAX POLICY.

Spare us.

Don't bother.

/THREAD

Let's see if any of you get it...especially the RepubliCON$ and other NeoCON$ on the board.

A movement is people joined in a common cause and moving in a certain direction. After they get there, (occurs after) the movement holds an event.

WRONG on that part

but then i'm not really a tea party person, i do support the ideas i see them espouse

Your opinion, but keep watching them. I believe I will be proven to be right. Not that beck is actually a god to them but a legit representative of god to them and a revered leader.

Now if Infidel will respond so it can be on record as well.

Last edited:

WRONG on that part

but then i'm not really a tea party person, i do support the ideas i see them espouse

Your opinion, but keep watching them. I believe I will be proven to be right. Not that beck is actually a god to them but a legit representative of god to them and a reverd leader.

BECK is neither. But then? YOU keep hoping. Perhaps it will give you fodder to continue your attack.

You are such a simp and MISS the message.

But then you will belive your political Statist Leaders and SNAP TO *ATTENTION* won't you?

WRONG on that part

Your opinion, but keep watching them. I believe I will be proven to be right. Not that beck is actually a god to them but a legit representative of god to them and a revered leader.

i think you'll find the tea party people are not really looking for a "leader"
and that you will see you are wrong, not right

WRONG on that part

Dive? You are the Hammer that drives the NAILS.

And let me elaborate on what I just said to Divecon's message?

The TEAPARTY are a group of citizens whom see something WRONG with Leadership in our Government.

And they come together to register their disgust at the wrong that they see...and let their electeds KNOW what's on thier mind.

It is people exercising what is uniquely AMERICAN...

Constutionally...

But you Liberal/Leftists/Statist continue to demean them?

And then come to them in an election YEAR and wryly, unashamedly ASK them to HIRE YOU again *AFTER* you've demeaned them...

PLEASE?

*I EMPLORE YOU*...

Continue your arrocance...

Whom is feeding what and whom?

Jefferson had it correct...

"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.
The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts
they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,
it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ...
And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost
in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is its natural manure."

Just keep screwing with those that you wish adulation from...favour...

And to think only DOGS bite the hand that feeds them...I know many politicians that in their arrogance...Could replace the DOGS.

WRONG on that part

the majority of the Tea Party types must have a leader.
Why else would they feel the driving need to flock to these types of events.

Many of them may claim to be indepentent thinkers but they are in reality pack creatures.

I am correct.

Forum List

Back