What's the "best" way to get domestic scandals off the headlines??

Nat “logic”: people named Flynn, Manafort, and Cohen equates to a scandal named “Trump”.

preview.png

Funny, when anyone wanted to talk about Obama's associates, you libs flipped out.

31ZglHqmdsL.jpg

Ahhhh, I did not know that the good ol' reverend was named Obama's CAMPAIGN MANAGER....or Obama's NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER, or Obama's personal FIX-MY-SCANDALS LAWYER.....

(what an asshole..............LOL)

OH, plus Scooter Libby was pardoned this past week out of the clear blue, to let Manafort and Flynn and whomever else know, ''don't rat on me, I can pardon you'', or simply to distract from Cohen, and Karen, and Stormy, and mcCabe IG report/abrupt firing, trump being a criminal subject, etc....
Wow...someone got a snazzy new tinfoil hat this week. :eusa_whistle:

Do you have the courage and the decency to answer one question honestly, nat4900?

France is the biggest pussy in the world. They are the ultimate passivists. And they are not devoted to Trump in any capacity.

So tell us...what was France’s motivation for going along with President Trump’s maniacal plan to erase his headlines?

Nitwit........France, like most of Europe, are being flooded by refugees....We are not.

Ahhhh, I did not know that the good ol' reverend was named Obama's CAMPAIGN MANAGER....or Obama's NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER, or Obama's personal FIX-MY-SCANDALS LAWYER...
Yeah...it was much worse than that. Those are just professional positions. It’s akin to blaming the Buffalo Bills for hiring O.J. Simpson.

But Jeremiah Wright was the spiritual advisor, confidante, and close personal friend of Barack Insane Obama.

Do you have the courage and the decency to answer one question honestly, nat4900?

France is the biggest pussy in the world. They are the ultimate passivists. And they are not devoted to Trump in any capacity.

So tell us...what was France’s motivation for going along with President Trump’s maniacal plan to erase his headlines?
Nitwit........France, like most of Europe, are being flooded by refugees....We are not.
What does that have to do with the price of rice in China? Why did you run from the question like an :asshole:?

Answer the question. Why would France participate in the bombing campaign if it was about covering up headlines for President Trump?

France, like most of Europe, are being flooded by refugees...
Why? According to you...there is nothing going on in Syria. Absolutely no reason to bomb them. According to you...President Trump did this just to distract from recent headlines.

And I just exposed you for being the disingenuous, idiotic, partisan, board fool that you are! :asshole:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

But Jeremiah Wright was the spiritual advisor, confidante, and close personal friend of Barack Insane Obama.

Sorry you missed your chance to impeach Obama for all his many sins and how he made your miserable life even worse....(include in his "sins" being a bit too dark-skinned for your ilk's "preferences"......LOL)

What does that have to do with the price of rice in China? Why did you run from the question like an :asshole:?

Answer the question. Why would France participate in the bombing campaign if it was about covering up headlines for President Trump?

I can't help if you're a fucking idiot who cannot comprehend a response.......Go to bed.....LOL

Sorry you missed your chance to impeach Obama for all his many sins and how he made your miserable life even worse....(include in his "sins" being a bit too dark-skinned for your ilk's "preferences"......LOL)
Well I am not sorry that you will not be able to impeach President Trump for his “sins” of being wealthy, successful, and married to a foreigner (because you’re xenophobe).

I can't help if you're a fucking idiot who cannot comprehend a response.......Go to bed.....
Like I said...I just exposed you for being the disingenuous, idiotic, partisan, board fool that you are!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Well I am not sorry that you will not be able to impeach President Trump for his “sins” of being wealthy, successful, and married to a foreigner (because you’re xenophobe).

Welcome to the Cult of Trump................LOL

upload_2018-4-14_20-25-29.png

Natalie can’t explain why France (and England) would participate in the bombing campaign if President Trump ordered the bombing simply to distract from his recent headlines.

She also can’t explain why President Trump ordered a similar bombing last year.

Feeling a bit cynical about the missiles launched on Syria???.......You're not alone.

Given the horrible week that the Trump administration has had regarding the domestic scandals, it should not be much of a surprise that Trump has decided to play at war-games.

The question may be if this missile strike will be enough to sway public opinion; after all, the old axiom that we don't dare criticize an administration in the midst of hostilities, is still powerful.
I though Trump was Putin's bitch. Can you pick one ridiculous narrative and stick with it?

Forum List

Back