What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

Wait. You have a problem with a business owner hiring a black American for $20 hr because the white worker demands $30?

What do you propose to do about it?

Also keep in mind blacks are only like 15% of the population.
No I don't, so don't try to misconstrue my words here with such non-sense.

I have a problem with a janitor let's say, coming to work for 10 year's, and sharing in the profits from the company gain's (by a percentage of), in which is granted by his employer yearly due to his good record, his loyalty, his being on time, his work ethic, his ideas, and his good character to be replaced corruptly by another for cheap labor reasoning only...... It's not right to be replaced by another after a new modernized manager is brought in to implement policy that looks to find more money on the bottom line, and to increase bonuses or values for shareholder's at any cost to the employees at hand in a very corrupt manor... Otherwise this is done by replacing the employee mentioned earlier with a cheaper laborer in an attempt to bring up profits in order to make it appear that the company had finally found it's super manager, and is doing better under such a manager, but doesn't realize that it is actually losing in the long run once all is said and done.

The new trend is to land in a company for 5 years, rape it, and then parachute out before it is realized what had just happened. Hopefully the company isn't taken down by the bullcrap, and quickly recovers after discovering the problem it fell prey too.

Then you aren't a Republican. I hope Republicans here will have the balls to step up and challenge you on this idea that you somehow have a right to your job. The idea that your years of service means anything is hilarious coming from a conservatives mouth. The company is only in business to maximize profits. If you are starting to cost the company too much, they need to let you go and replace you with younger cheaper workers who might actually be better than you because you are old.

You worked for 10 years. They paid you for 10 years. Beyond that, they owe you nothing. Now if you are willing to take a pay cut to keep your job then that's fine.

Everything you are saying is your opinion. Corruptly replaced? Isn't that the business' decision not yours? What do you want to do? Do you want to pass laws that say corporations have to keep you on even if they don't want to?

I thought that's what right to work states are all about. You have no right to your job. And they have the right to fire you
Don't try to twist this into something it ain't. Only ones merit earns the right to their job for as long as the company shall have them. The rest is just ethical practices on a companies part.

I'm not twisting anything. I've caught you sounding real fucking liberal when it comes to you having a right to your job. If you are a republican you can't possibly be serious right now. I can actually see you trying to back peddle out of this one.

No your merits don't earn you a right to your job. The company decides if you are worth what they pay you. And if they can find someone cheaper and they decide that's better for them, it doesn't really matter if it's fair or even a good decision. You're just the worker bee. Go find another job or start your own company.

Ethical practices? What if the company is being unethical? What do you want to do to them?

I think you are a worker bee who doesn't really understand what being a conservative Republican is all about. You probably work in a fucking union so you are used to having rights and job security.

What is it called when someone holds two conflicting views? God I can't think of the word right now.
Are you dense or something ??? Your merits earn you the right over other employees to keep your job just as long as your employer will have you. If you don't perform then your employer can of course fire you. The rest of what I said of course is employer discretion, and ethical behavior on their part.. It is nobodies business upon the relationship between employer and employee, but Demon-crats want to control that aspect of it as well... And yes I vote republican. Any other dumb questions ?

No I'm not dense. You've been stumped. You can talk all you want about merits and if you don't perform.....but originally you were crying that corportations might find blacks who will do your job better than you.

And when I say better, I might just mean cheaper. Because let's be honest, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to do what a lot of you do.

So, if a corporation can find a black American to do your job for $5 hr less than you charge, then I would be all for hiring that person because that's going to help me, a shareholder, and it's going to help consumer.

So really your original complaint was bullshit. You crying that American companies might find American workers who will do it for less. You have no right to complain. If you owned the company you wouldn't want a guy like you telling you who you can hire and how much you have to pay. You will pay whatever you have to pay. No more. And if a company finds that blacks can do it just as good or GOOD ENOUGH at a lower cost to them, who the fuck are you to say a god damn thing? Why don't you start a union? LOL

I have a problem with a janitor let's say, coming to work for 10 year's, and sharing in the profits from the company gain's (by a percentage of), in which is granted by his employer yearly due to his good record, his loyalty, his being on time, his work ethic, his ideas, and his good character to be replaced corruptly by another for cheap labor reasoning only...... It's not right to be replaced by another after a new modernized manager is brought in to implement policy that looks to find more money on the bottom line, and to increase bonuses or values for shareholder's at any cost to the employees at hand in a very corrupt manor... Otherwise this is done by replacing the employee mentioned earlier with a cheaper laborer in an attempt to bring up profits in order to make it appear that the company had finally found it's super manager, and is doing better under such a manager, but doesn't realize that it is actually losing in the long run once all is said and done.

The new trend is to land in a company for 5 years, rape it, and then parachute out before it is realized what had just happened. Hopefully the company isn't taken down by the bullcrap, and quickly recovers after discovering the problem it fell prey too.

Then you aren't a Republican. I hope Republicans here will have the balls to step up and challenge you on this idea that you somehow have a right to your job. The idea that your years of service means anything is hilarious coming from a conservatives mouth. The company is only in business to maximize profits. If you are starting to cost the company too much, they need to let you go and replace you with younger cheaper workers who might actually be better than you because you are old.

You worked for 10 years. They paid you for 10 years. Beyond that, they owe you nothing. Now if you are willing to take a pay cut to keep your job then that's fine.

Everything you are saying is your opinion. Corruptly replaced? Isn't that the business' decision not yours? What do you want to do? Do you want to pass laws that say corporations have to keep you on even if they don't want to?

I thought that's what right to work states are all about. You have no right to your job. And they have the right to fire you
Don't try to twist this into something it ain't. Only ones merit earns the right to their job for as long as the company shall have them. The rest is just ethical practices on a companies part.

I'm not twisting anything. I've caught you sounding real fucking liberal when it comes to you having a right to your job. If you are a republican you can't possibly be serious right now. I can actually see you trying to back peddle out of this one.

No your merits don't earn you a right to your job. The company decides if you are worth what they pay you. And if they can find someone cheaper and they decide that's better for them, it doesn't really matter if it's fair or even a good decision. You're just the worker bee. Go find another job or start your own company.

Ethical practices? What if the company is being unethical? What do you want to do to them?

I think you are a worker bee who doesn't really understand what being a conservative Republican is all about. You probably work in a fucking union so you are used to having rights and job security.

What is it called when someone holds two conflicting views? God I can't think of the word right now.
Are you dense or something ??? Your merits earn you the right over other employees to keep your job just as long as your employer will have you. If you don't perform then your employer can of course fire you. The rest of what I said of course is employer discretion, and ethical behavior on their part.. It is nobodies business upon the relationship between employer and employee, but Demon-crats want to control that aspect of it as well... And yes I vote republican. Any other dumb questions ?

No I'm not dense. You've been stumped. You can talk all you want about merits and if you don't perform.....but originally you were crying that corportations might find blacks who will do your job better than you.

And when I say better, I might just mean cheaper. Because let's be honest, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to do what a lot of you do.

So, if a corporation can find a black American to do your job for $5 hr less than you charge, then I would be all for hiring that person because that's going to help me, a shareholder, and it's going to help consumer.

So really your original complaint was bullshit. You crying that American companies might find American workers who will do it for less. You have no right to complain. If you owned the company you wouldn't want a guy like you telling you who you can hire and how much you have to pay. You will pay whatever you have to pay. No more. And if a company finds that blacks can do it just as good or GOOD ENOUGH at a lower cost to them, who the fuck are you to say a god damn thing? Why don't you start a union? LOL
You have a titanium brain

Dense

Racism like lying, theft , murder, will be practiced until end of time .Thinking you can extinquish it is foolhardy
Can't argue with that. The best we can do is marginalize it to the best of our ability as a culture.

Right now, what we're doing -- screaming at each other -- probably won't cut it, I'm guessing.
I think the best way to solve these problems is to talk about it.

Me making a joke is a lot different than not hiring blacks because they are blacks. This is happening too much in America. The statistics prove it.

But republicans think it’s a bigger problem that we are hiring blacks because they are black. They’re against affirmative action, a program designed to combat the bias.

And they deny blacks aren’t being hired because of bias, instead they think 99% of the time the white guy is the most qualified. Not possible. To deny this unfairness is insane. Only a racist would deny bias is keeping blacks down.

That doesn’t mean I can’t tell black people they need to do a better job in the inner cities. They need to start acting like suburb blacks. Assimilate.
Ok, now where I'm from we have the same problems in the black communities, but what is becoming even a bigger problem for young whites is what most would think that the affirmative action level has been taken too in which is wrong in their eyes. Almost every fast food restaurant has all black staff and servers here. That to many is reverse racism being played out against whites, but it may be something worse than that, where as white business owners are doing this in order to combat higher wages demanded by whites who are expecting fair wages for a exceptional days labor being put forth on their behalf. Otherwise the affirmative action program is actually being exploited by rich white business owners to replace white youth workers with black workers who will work for way less. If found to be the case, then white people should rise up against white people, and put the blame squarely upon where it lay.

Qualifications should be the only determining factor in an interview, and never ones color ever being a factor.

Time for change folks, and white folks it's time to find out just who your real enemies are in life, and it ain't the black folks.

Please re read your post and realize just how hypocritical you sound. You're talking about fast food workers and then in the same breath you talk about a fair wage for an "exceptional" day of labor? Tell me the last time you saw a fast food worker do an exceptional job. Do you notice how carefully you tried to write that? And even if they did give a good days work for what you consider a fair wage, if the company can replace you with lower cost workers, isn't that their right? As long as they are American workers how can you complain?

Anyways, even as a liberal I can't see what you would want to do if an American company was operating for 100 years and they were employing white Americans, then one day they decide to replace them with blacks who will do the work for less.

I don't recall you right wingers complaining when us Michiganders lost our jobs and the companies moved to Texas where wages are really low. That was ok with you. So I don't see why you would mind a corporation firing white Americans and replacing them with low cost blacks. Please explain how in a right to work state you have anything to say about it. You have no right to your job. At will employment.

Dense

Let the men talk honey

Dense

Let the men talk honey
Lol so u r racist and sexist, and dense

Home school is still education. A minor who is permanently removed (rare) is sent to an alternative school.
Kids getting expelled from high school is not rare. ....

Yes, it is.
You live a shelteted life in a hospital

I’m a public school teacher.

Next?
Sorry to hear that.

Now i know why you are so stupid

You proud to graduate retards that cant add or read

Take a look at the inner city schools with metal detectors on all the doors

What happened to the hospital?

...correcting for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment through unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed, is the best way to fight stereotyping and bigotry, under our form of Capitalism.
That's goofy.

There are good reasons for unemployment compensation, but the Race Card isn't in play.

I haven't checked, but I'm pretty sure most people on unemployment compensation are white, or at the least a plurality.
you miss the point, completely. the point is employment is at the will of either party. equal protection of that means Labor should be able to quit and still be eligible for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States.

It has to do with better ensuring market participation in our capital based economy where Capital must circulate to engender a positive multiplier effect.

Kids getting expelled from high school is not rare. ....

Yes, it is.

Next?
Sorry to hear that.

Dude the garbage man makes more than you and has a better education too

Kids are getting expelled and you have no clue

You are the problem

Last edited:
Yes, it is.

Next?
Sorry to hear that.

Dude the garbage man makes more than you ....m

Is that supposed to bother me?

Yes, it is.

Next?
Sorry to hear that.

Dude the garbage man ... has a better education too

Which garbage man, and how do you know?

Yes, it is.

Next?
Sorry to hear that.

you have no clue

You are the problem

I think we have established that I know better than you about what happens in schools.

I’m trying to be part of the solution. How about you?

We "interned" them
And what do you do other than sleep with lots of black men to make you feel better about yourself?

Well that would be deeply against my religion since I've been married to the same man for nearly 25 years.

You have some serious ugliness on the inside. But you know that, and so do I.

Yes and so do you and unkotare. You're is more on the outside though.

I'm talking before you got hitched.

So in one thread you've called me old lady, ugly and a dingbat.

That is the famed way Leftists treat women, online and off. You're doing beautifully. Keep going

Hey, I complain for you that there aren't enough women CEO's. Republicans say there are perfectly good explanations for why women only make up 6.6% of Fortune 500 CEO's.

As of the date of publication, womenheld 6.6 percent of Fortune 500 CEO roles.

And after listening to you, I'm starting to agree with Republicans that it's not sexism's fault it's women's fault. Or, they don't have what it takes to be a CEO. I agree with Republicans now, after talking to your stupid ass.

Quit following Unkotare around. Too bad you are out of school for the summer but can't afford to do anything but play on USMB all day.

Sealybobo: calls a poster stupid

Sealybobo: also confuses "interned" for "interred"

Dense

Let the men talk honey

Racist AND sexist

IOW, the PERFECT Leftist. Keep going

I’m just being silly on a message board.

At least I don’t vote for a racist. That’s worse because he appoints racist judges.

You don’t think judge cavanaugh has ever said the n word?

YOu see the knee jerk reaction to call someone like you, a "Racist", and then accept it when it is aimed at someone else.

That is not rational.
Words have meaning. Guys like unkotare change the word racist to mean what it isn’t. To call me a racist just for calling a black person darky means that every person, including trump, is a racist because they made some inappropriate joke at one time in their lives.

Maybe unkotare is defusing the word racist. It’s like calling someone a Nazi. Overdo it and suddenly to use it means you’ve just lost the argument.

And it should be against the rules for guys lik unkotare to call you a racist without explaining why it’s racist. If he tried to explain you could point out the hypocrisy
And why would you call someone a darky ?? Good grief.

It will be interesting to see is his reason for calling cavanaugh a racist, is better than "he called some one a darky".

Who called Cav a racist?

YOu strongly implied it, right above. What was your reason for that?

Next?
Sorry to hear that.

Just pointing out a fact Mr. Rodgers

So you were for the Mexican illegal invasion into the interior of the countries business sectors, and therefore you were for giving those companies options in order to replace American workers by the thousands with illegals as it were ???...... You were for upsetting the natural balance, and the order in which was for years in this country (1st and foremost), to promote the American worker's labor forces, their product's, their product quality kept, and their standards kept , while instead promoting an illegal labor force that ended up being worked off the grid, living ten to a house, breeding like rabbits back home, and getting subsidized by government through stolen SS numbers given them, and on and on and on ad nauseum it went ????????

We must stop any collective efforts to organize the business sectors in a way as to easily exploit vulnerable groups who probably breed by the thousands, and then blame, complain, rob and steal in an unbalanced way (the job's and wages of American's), that depended on those wages to pursue their American dream's in life just like any other American does when applies themself in that way.

Next?
Sorry to hear that.

Dude the garbage man ... has a better education too

Which garbage man, and how do you know?

Looking to upgrade your salary situation huh?

Next?
Sorry to hear that.

you have no clue

You are the problem

I think we have established that I know better than you about what happens in schools.

I am sure that you know half of what happens in your school and nothing that happens in any other school since you seem to believe that expulsion is illegal and that a child can be compelled to attend school.

You are so stupid that you must be the reason that kids can't read

Next?
Sorry to hear that.

Just pointing out a fact Mr. Rodgers

No, you’re not.

Next?
Sorry to hear that.

you have no clue

You are the problem

...you seem to believe that expulsion is illegal ...

I never said that. You’ve resorted to dishonesty because you know you don’t have a leg to stand on in this discussion. Maybe you should shut the fuck up and move onto another topic that you might possibly know anything about.

Forum List

Back