What's the balance of this forum?

Welcome to the board FR8
We all get into each others faces here, especially in politics.
I guess most would say more right than left here.
But when push comes to shove we do care about each other when something happens to one of us.
We all offer support, sympathy. prayers and condolences when something happens to one of us. No matter what our differences in ideology is.
This is what I like about this board the most.
Join in and have fun.

I'd estimate 3/7 conservative, 2/7 liberal and 2/7 center.

That's the general sense I've come up with from the participation in some of the polls I've seen.

Is this site moderated at all? I notice cuss words aren't censored and avatars are on the wild side. One last question. This is my 4th attempt at logging into various political boards, I keep getting banned for using a proxy. If that's the case here as well I kinda need to know because I don't have a static ip since I'm on the road a lot.
Thanks again.
The absence of annoyance by moderators who enjoy asserting their status is an important reason for the popularity of this forum. Unrestrained freedom of expression is rare in these political message boards but it exists here. And that is a very good thing.

Does it lean left or right?

So I know what to prepare for.

There's quite a few Communists
You evidently spend a lot more time in this forum than I do because I have never read a thing by anyone here that suggests a preference for the equal distribution of the Nation's wealth resources and ownership of all property by a central government. So can you refer me by name to any of the Communists you've mentioned?

Thanks.

You evidently spend a lot more time in this forum than I do because I have never read a thing by anyone here that suggests a preference for the equal distribution of the Nation's wealth resources and ownership of all property by a central government. So can you refer me by name to any of the Communists you've mentioned?

Thanks.

Mike K.

That help, asswipe?

Thanks.

Mike K.

That help, asswipe?
It helps to reveal what you are -- in case anyone doesn't already know.

Thanks.

Mike K.

That help, asswipe?

It's that obvious that I have no use for whining little asswipes like you?

Tell me which way you lean first, so I will know what to prepare for. I am guessing, you are a Leftie....:eusa_boohoo:

Leftie?

No, guess again. I'm a conservative.
I work for a living. However I'm probably not as far right as others.

Thanks for all the greetings by the way.

221600_157597254303496_142646112465277_390094_1574692_n.jpg

Mike K.

That help, asswipe?

Keepers at NYC's Bronx Zoo have installed plexiglas barriers beyond the bars of some cages in the primate exhibit because the monkeys there are known to defecate into their hands and throw it when something upsets them. The monkeys do this when they are frustrated because all that a monkey in a cage can do when he doesn't like something is throw shit.

Ignorance and stupidity are metaphorical cages. Personal insults and empty ad hominem comments are analogous to handfuls of shit to be tossed out in place of intelligent, reasoned, logical arguments.

So, it's time for you to join the other shit-slinging monkeys on my Ignore list. ("Warrior," my ass. Punk is more like it.)

Keepers at NYC's Bronx Zoo have installed plexiglas barriers beyond the bars of some cages in the primate exhibit because the monkeys there are known to defecate into their hands and throw it when something upsets them. The monkeys do this when they are frustrated because all that a monkey in a cage can do when he doesn't like something is throw shit.

Ignorance and stupidity are metaphorical cages. Personal insults and empty ad hominem comments are analogous to handfuls of shit to be tossed out in place of intelligent, reasoned, logical arguments.

So, it's time for you to join the other shit-slinging monkeys on my Ignore list. ("Warrior," my ass. Punk is more like it.)

Hey asswipe - before you put me on Ignore, let me get this in...

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.•´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..

317037_132621753506758_100002768017097_121102_1987932459_n.jpg

I don't even know who that little shit was.....

Oh well. I wear his Ignore List like a fucking badge of courage !!!

LOL!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
this site leans way right.

so far right they had to heave mods and the guy running the show for being so "fair and balenced".

This site is the perfect place to come and make sure the right has to face the real facts and not just the pretend one made up at Fox news.

Someone has to do it.
FR8 DOG, please meet Truthmatters. She's legally retarded.

I was thinking that about you.

Welcome to the board FR8
We all get into each others faces here, especially in politics.
I guess most would say more right than left here.
But when push comes to shove we do care about each other when something happens to one of us.
We all offer support, sympathy. prayers and condolences when something happens to one of us. No matter what our differences in ideology is.
This is what I like about this board the most.
Join in and have fun.

:eusa_hand: EXCEPT for t-partysamurai :cool: ;)

this site leans way right.

so far right they had to heave mods and the guy running the show for being so "fair and balenced".

This site is the perfect place to come and make sure the right has to face the real facts and not just the pretend one made up at Fox news.

Someone has to do it.

That's what you get for thinking. I would suggest avoiding it in the future.

That's what you get for thinking. I would suggest avoiding it in the future.

Now let's be fair Crackerjack....you can't call what liberals do "thinking". It's more like a instinct reflex.....or is it reflux? You know I think it may be a diagnostically legitimate sickness..."liberal reflux disease". Rachael Madcow or Ed Shultz says it and they just start puking it back up and making everyone uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back