What's Obama Doing here? Executive Order 13575

Weinergate eclipsed this one...the media didn't even know about it...

President Obama’s E.O. 13575 is designed to begin taking control over almost all aspects of the lives of 16% of the American people. Why didn’t we notice it? Weinergate. In the middle of the Anthony Weiner scandal, as the press and most of the American people were distracted, President Obama created something called “The White House Rural Council” (WHRC).

Section One of 13575 states the following:
Section 1. Policy. Sixteen percent of the American population lives in rural counties. Strong, sustainable rural communities are essential to winning the future and ensuring American competitiveness in the years ahead. These communities supply our food, fiber, and energy, safeguard our natural resources, and are essential in the development of science and innovation. Though rural communities face numerous challenges, they also present enormous economic potential. The Federal Government has an important role to play in order to expand access to the capital necessary for economic growth, promote innovation, improve access to health care and education, and expand outdoor recreational activities on public lands

Agenda 21 by the United Nations?

"Rual Communities" are what? FARM Communities...​

President Obama is trying to help out rural communities For growth, innovation, healthcare and education

THE BASTARD

Yeah,........that must be it.

Yup.........uhuh.

:blahblah:

Obama doesn't help anyone he doesn't like.

Join a union.......maybe a farmers union, if there is one.....pad the Dems coffers and you'll get some attention.

President Obama’s E.O. 13575 is designed to begin taking control over almost all aspects of the lives of 16% of the American people. Why didn’t we notice it? Weinergate. In the middle of the Anthony Weiner scandal, as the press and most of the American people were distracted, President Obama created something called “The White House Rural Council” (WHRC).

Section 1. Policy. Sixteen percent of the American population lives in rural counties. Strong, sustainable rural communities are essential to winning the future and ensuring American competitiveness in the years ahead. These communities supply our food, fiber, and energy, safeguard our natural resources, and are essential in the development of science and innovation. Though rural communities face numerous challenges, they also present enormous economic potential. The Federal Government has an important role to play in order to expand access to the capital necessary for economic growth, promote innovation, improve access to health care and education, and expand outdoor recreational activities on public lands

President Obama is trying to help out rural communities For growth, innovation, healthcare and education

THE BASTARD

People who live in Rual areas do not and I repeat do not want nor do they need government help.

THE BASTARD

People who live in Rual areas do not and I repeat do not want nor do they need government help.

LOL

They receive more help than anyone else. Farm subsidies, irrigation and water, low cost loans.

Love to help out the red states

THE BASTARD

You are one fucked up idiot. People in rural areas constantly scream for government help. There are not adaquete taxes generated in rural areas for roads, so we in the urban areas foot the bill for those. There is not enough money in rural areas to pay for fire protection, so the money for the Forest Service to fight fires to save the timber that most rural areas in timber country depend on doesn't burn up, comes from urban areas, as they pay the majority of taxes.

The rural areas of Oregon constantly have people screaming about how the Federal Government shortchanges them on help. In fact, the rural areas recieve far more money from the Federal government than they send in. Yet they are the first to scream about the government helping anybody but them. Note how many of the red states, net recievers of government money, are rural, will the blue states, whose taxes support the beggers in the red states, are mostly urban.

THE BASTARD

You are one fucked up idiot. People in rural areas constantly scream for government help. There are not adaquete taxes generated in rural areas for roads, so we in the urban areas foot the bill for those. There is not enough money in rural areas to pay for fire protection, so the money for the Forest Service to fight fires to save the timber that most rural areas in timber country depend on doesn't burn up, comes from urban areas, as they pay the majority of taxes.

The rural areas of Oregon constantly have people screaming about how the Federal Government shortchanges them on help. In fact, the rural areas recieve far more money from the Federal government than they send in. Yet they are the first to scream about the government helping anybody but them. Note how many of the red states, net recievers of government money, are rural, will the blue states, whose taxes support the beggers in the red states, are mostly urban.
You are one fucked up idiot. People in rural areas constantly scream for government help.

I bet you live in the city? Fuck face I live in a rural area and all rural people are the same they don't want to be fucked with or they will kill your ass and be done with it.

THE BASTARD

LOL

They receive more help than anyone else. Farm subsidies, irrigation and water, low cost loans.

Farm subsidies shit face are forced on farmers if you can't get a buyer for your crop it will go bad and thats what farm subsidies are paying a farmer to not grow a certain crop or to grow a certain amount of that crop.

THE BASTARD

LOL

Wow. Well those bastards need to learn how to carry their own water then, right???

Dumb-ass.

I get the feeling you think everyone in a Red-state is a farmer.

I live in one and I have a garden, but no chickens, cows, horses, goats, or pigs.

LOL

Wow. Well those bastards need to learn how to carry their own water then, right???

Dumb-ass.

I get the feeling you think everyone in a Red-state is a farmer.

I live in one and I have a garden, but no chickens, cows, horses, goats, or pigs.
They can't help but highlight thier pigheaded elitist views but with massive accent on arrogance.

You are one fucked up idiot. People in rural areas constantly scream for government help.

I bet you live in the city? Fuck face I live in a rural area and all rural people are the same they don't want to be fucked with or they will kill your ass and be done with it.
Most sane people just want to live their lives, exercise their liberty of their own accord. The government has seen to it now that they won't be able to. And these arrogant elitists wonder why most of the American populace cannot stand their chosen boyking Obama.

THE BASTARD

Maybe if the libs didn't put so many restrictions on what can be done in those areas they wouldn't need anything from the government. Restriction on exploring and producing energy, oil, coal, ECT.. Restrictions on timber harvesting, some places they cant even clear dead under brush because of the environmental wakos, and then you wonder about forest fires? There are so many restrictions on land use as it is, then people like you wonder why some rural communities need government assistance? The federal government helps to create these conditions, then they want to come in and “help”? More big government central planning from the clueless academic Obama.

Last edited:
Rural People(I am one of them) don't want government help on the surface. But the don't stop and think of how their lives are subsidized. They just take it for granted.

Roads are just one issue. Schools are another. There is not enough taxpayers in our little county of PA, where cows outnumber people to build huge schools... yet we have them. The county next to ours is putting in a huge geothermal system.

Power lines that go one forever... High speed internet... all are subsidized by our government. It costs more to run the lines and maintain them than is worth the revenue from the billing. So the state and federal government subsidizes the cost of doing so.

Does that mean I think that us Country folk are selfish... no. Just blissfully unaware. The only thing that we do have out our way that is not subsidized are our Free water and sewage... we have wells and septic systems. Everything else is more expensive for the companies than it is in the city, where everyone is grouped together.

Do I want to live in the city? Hell no. I like grass beneath my feet and my view of Jack's Mountain. I like not having to lock my doors. I like to hunt and fish. I don't mind my 1/2 hour commute to work(which is relatively short compared to most people who live in the country), even though it costs more to get back and forth.

Rural People(I am one of them) don't want government help on the surface. But the don't stop and think of how their lives are subsidized. They just take it for granted.

Roads are just one issue. Schools are another. There is not enough taxpayers in our little county of PA, where cows outnumber people to build huge schools... yet we have them. The county next to ours is putting in a huge geothermal system.

Power lines that go one forever... High speed internet... all are subsidized by our government. It costs more to run the lines and maintain them than is worth the revenue from the billing. So the state and federal government subsidizes the cost of doing so.

Does that mean I think that us Country folk are selfish... no. Just blissfully unaware. The only thing that we do have out our way that is not subsidized are our Free water and sewage... we have wells and septic systems. Everything else is more expensive for the companies than it is in the city, where everyone is grouped together.

Do I want to live in the city? Hell no. I like grass beneath my feet and my view of Jack's Mountain. I like not having to lock my doors. I like to hunt and fish. I don't mind my 1/2 hour commute to work(which is relatively short compared to most people who live in the country), even though it costs more to get back and forth.
Roads are a necessary function of Government (See article 1, Section 8). Schools are also necessary. Power lines and Internet are very poor excuses. And as to power lines? Why is electricity so darned expensive? Energy, mining for it, and what is government doing to us right now? Blocking producing any more of it, or rather what we have been accustomed to. Instead? They're pushing untried, unproven 'Green' tech, and it's on purpose to alter our behaviour, our lifestyles...some call it control.

I do NOT accept what is going on here, and will fight tooth and nail to get them out of my life, that of my friends, family, and fellow countrymen.

You may have bought into the excuses government gives you. Most of us have not.

Quote:

People say I'm no-good,
And crazy as a loon.
I post forums in the morning,
I get drunk in the afternoon.
Kinda like my old blue tick hound,
I like to lay around in the shade,
An', I ain't got no money,
But I damn sure got it made.

'Cos I ain't askin' the Gov for nothin',
If I can't get it on my own.
If you don't like the way I'm livin',
You just leave this long-haired country boy alone.

Barry O talkin' on the TV,
He's a puttin up the government doll.
talkin 'bout socialazation ,'Cos he's worried about my soul.
He said: "Jesus walks on the water,"And I know that is true,
But sometimes I think that Barry O,
Would like to do a little walkin', too.

But I ain't askin' Barry O for nothin',
If I can't get it on my own.
You don't like my rural budget
You can just stay down there in DC all alone.

While the brain-dead zombie lib fest continues, to the concerned citizen in America who love freedom- Here is EXACTLY what DingleBarry just enacted by Executive Order:

From the UN on Agenda 21 - Agenda 21 is a two-decade old, grand plan for global ’Sustainable Development which states THIS:
Land… cannot be treated as an ordinary asset, controlled by individuals and subject to the pressures and inefficiencies of the market. Private land ownership is also a principal instrument of accumulation and concentration of wealth and therefore contributes to social injustice; if unchecked, it may become a major obstacle in the planning and implementation of development schemes. The provision of decent dwellings and healthy conditions for the people can only be achieved if land is used in the interest of society as a whole.

More than interesting, in that is echoes earlier regimes and their view of land...

1. In July 1935, Germany's Nazi regime headed by Adolf Hitler passed the Reich Nature Protection Law. It was one of the most progressive laws of its time. First of all, it was a federal law that applied to the whole country and not just a local ordinance, as had been customary in the past. It was also unprecedented in scope: The law protected nature and the environment in the name of the German people and for their sake, and prevented damage that might have been caused by economic development in undeveloped areas. Anyone whose actions were liable to harm nature or alter the landscape in any significant way, such as developers and building contractors, had to obtain permission from the Reich nature protection office.

2. Above all, the phrasing of the Reich Nature Protection Law allowed for various enforcement options. It included a clause, for example, that denied legal recourse to people who could be harmed by the law - such as those who had lost the right to build on private land. After all, in Nazi Germany, the good of "the public" always came before the good of "the individual." Also noteworthy is the fact that the Reich's law, which sounded progressive, included clauses that were unmistakably Nazi in tone. It claimed that the landscape of Germany was the foundation for the superiority of the Aryan race. The law was clearly permeated with a "blood and soil" ideology.
By Boaz Neumann, author of "Being in the Weimar Republic,"
Green, brown and bloody all over - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Yeah, trying to help rural communities.
Sure,then why do they need the Dept. of Defense and the Dept. of Justice and the ATF.
They know that they are going to have a fight on their hands, so they will use these departments for the ones who will not give up their land.

tin_foil_hat_area.jpg

Forum List

Back