What's not being said about what's happening right now that could change the election

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
What’s Not Being Said About What’s Happening RIGHT Now That Could Change The Election

Apparently mail is being stolen, hence mail fraud is it something who knows is it possible to keep up front in your minds maybe. Again it shouldn't matter who you are voting for do you want those votes stolen.

What’s Not Being Said About What’s Happening RIGHT Now That Could Change The Election

Apparently mail is being stolen, hence mail fraud is it something who knows is it possible to keep up front in your minds maybe. Again it shouldn't matter who you are voting for do you want those votes stolen.

I don't care how many links someone finds to mail theft, without the ORIGINAL SOURCES there is no ballot theft story. Could be looking for ANYTHING in the mailboxes.

You have any evidence all those thefts were to lift ballots? MOST of those local news stories were from highly Blue cities. Where stealing ballots would do no good at all for the Dems.

tumblr_o3qdfg9Ctv1slqt1mo1_1280.jpg

i was a letter carrier for 33 years.....mail theft from home boxes was going on when i first started in 79 and it was going on when i retired .....what else you got?...

i was a letter carrier for 33 years.....mail theft from home boxes was going on when i first started in 79 and it was going on when i retired .....what else you got?...

Thanks, yeah I saw that a few days ago too. This is something else what these lunatics are doing . I don't think I have ever seen such an election like this not even for that sob whose running now. O screwball.

nothing new ....you notice she had no uniform on.....not a regular,a temp.....

LOL yeah I could see your point beings you worked there.

LOL yeah I could see your point beings you worked there.

where i delivered in the Anaheim Hills this was an ongoing thing.....even those who had locks on their curbside boxes were victims.....they get caught every now and then,a cop who patrolled up there told me they had just busted up a Philippine mail theft racket....

Forum List

Back