What's next after Obama's Olympic Humiliation?

What's next after Obama's Olympic Humiliation?

• Go back to school to learn how a real executive operates

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Talk to school kids, the younger the better

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Listen to his past speeches

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
The Right Wing Is Against the Olympics? Oy Vey!
When President Barack Obama decided to go to Denmark , he hoped to win international support Friday for the U.S. bid for the 2016 Olympics to be in Chicago . The moment he signed on, however, he also generated a storm of criticism from the right at home.

Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

No US President has ever personally attended an IOC meeting.

Obama did.

Obama failed.

Your whining excuses for Obama is your way of dealing with it....

Again: you are absolutely ecstatic to see any sort of failure for this country.

I'm not sure why the "no president ever did it before" has any bearing on it - as if they should never do anything different .

Not having the Olympics in Chicago in 2016 is hardly a failure for this country.

It IS a failure for Obama - and a failure entirely of his own design...

This is amazing, I find myself in a position of actually defending Obama :eek:
If anyone had actually listened to the news reports (yes even on Fox) it was the Chicago presentation team that failed miserably. The IOC said Obama's separate presentation was the only high point for Chicago, which didn't stand a chance, once again, due to the Chicago presentation.

Thought I loath Obama and everything he stands for I cringed when he embarrassed himself by flying to Denmark to beg them for the Olympics. It's a major, MAJOR embarrassment for America as a nation to have our President both get personally involved in a matter so trivial and then to get bitch slapped by nobodies.

Wha's a Community Organizer to do?

Maybe he didn't want to bribe the IOC like Salt Lake City did.

But, I must say, it's interesting to see fellow Americans cheer the U.S. loss of the Olympics....and why?

Why is it an embarressment?

Are you saying no president has ever campaigned for an Olympics to be held in a U.S. city?

And begged? And said how his daughters would like to walk their house (Paid for by convicted felon Tony Rezko) to see the Olympics?

Begged or simply gave an impassioned speech promoting Chicago? Would you rather he have him give a half hearted...."if you guys feel like it maybe you'd consider Chicago" weeny speech?

Like to see some facts that Tony Rezko paid for their house.

Will you stop with the facts, please? You don't want to interrupt their reveling in the U.S. losing a furture Olympics.

hey! when did it become in vogue for democrats to be proud of America?

that's a date that needs to be entered into the history books.

Thought I loath Obama and everything he stands for I cringed when he embarrassed himself by flying to Denmark to beg them for the Olympics. It's a major, MAJOR embarrassment for America as a nation to have our President both get personally involved in a matter so trivial and then to get bitch slapped by nobodies.

But, I must say, it's interesting to see fellow Americans cheer the U.S. loss of the Olympics....and why?

i'm not cheering it, but historically the host city takes a financial beating and needs to be bailed out by the taxpayers. overall, i think it's better to lose than win...

i'm not cheering it, but historically the host city takes a financial beating and needs to be bailed out by the taxpayers. overall, i think it's better to lose than win...

Not always. LA was a big money maker in 1984.

But, I don't recall this many Americans cheering the U.S. losing an Olympic bid ever before.....I wonder why.

Not always. LA was a big money maker in 1984.

But, I don't recall this many Americans cheering the U.S. losing an Olympic bid ever before.....I wonder why.
I cheer it because Obama is an unmittigated assclown who only did this to help his stupid Chicago cronies make a buck, and now people are laughing in his face at his ineffectivness.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
No US President has ever personally attended an IOC meeting.

Obama did.

Obama failed.

Your whining excuses for Obama is your way of dealing with it....

Again: you are absolutely ecstatic to see any sort of failure for this country.

I'm not sure why the "no president ever did it before" has any bearing on it - as if they should never do anything different .

Not having the Olympics in Chicago in 2016 is hardly a failure for this country.

It IS a failure for Obama - and a failure entirely of his own design...

I heard the Sales Pitch from Michelle Obama...it really seemed like it was ALL about THEM [The Obama's]...

I am glad the IOC saw through it and said NO.

The Media is incredulous. They can't belive that OBAMA, much less the US was rejected. CF is correct Obama and his Cronies got Bitch-Slapped.

To paraphrase Harry Reid, "Obama is a miserable failure." Yet, somehow, this is all Bush's fault.

Some really ARE blaming Bush. If it wasn't so funny, it'd be really SAD.

The corruption of the media is happening right before our very eyes and they wonder why we don't trust them? lol....

With this latest gaffe, Obama has shown himself to be a rank amateur with ZERO experience at anything but feeding at the public trough. He has no idea of power and prestige his office wields and consequently makes horrid decisions about when and where to wield that power. He makes inane comments about subjects that the POTUS should never even dignify. He is shockingly inept and a disgrace to the office. He really needs Clinton to coach him......

If he had NOT gone, there would be criticism that he didn't try hard enough to bring the Olympics here and create all those jobs.

I knew from the start that his decision to go would also be criticised, so I was hoping he'd change his mind.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Same ol' same ol.

If Chicago had won the venue, there would be non-stop criticism of Chicago itself, and Obama's ties to the city. I can see all the blogspots now berating everything he did as a resident, a community organizer and as a Senator from Illinois. You people would dig up every nose pick, every word he ever uttered, try to tie him to Chicago corruption and allege that he BRIBED the Olympic Committee. You would soon destroy the image of Chicago and make it so that people would not want to attend the games in such an awful city. All because you so hate Barack Obama.

Let's see.......Bush was at fault for 9/11 and Obama doesn't get the blame for this. Bush had less then 8 months to take control of the government and he gets the blame. Obama has more time and he still isn't on the right track.

Besides, the press has been telling us how wonderful Obama is. I thought everyone loved his ass.

Seems all of that apologizing should have impressed somebody. But when you cut down the country like Obama constantly does I guess the world must feel we really suck.

I also thought he was supposed to be a miracle worker.

Well I guess not.

All of those people in Chicago were stunned that Obama didn't deliver.

Get used to it people.

Last edited:
OLYMPICFAILURE.jpg

(Courtesy Of EIB )

The Ego Has Landed: A Racist World Wants Barack Obama to Fail <LINK

OlympicFailure2.jpg

(Courtesy Of EIB )

Knocked Down a few notches?

Forum List

Back