Zone1 "What's New" needs fixed.

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
When you click on the header "New Topics", it should list the newest threads in descending order, but this clearly does not work, as threads that populate under "What's New" are not new at all, they are just random threads, some over 10 years old. Can you fix this so users can find the newest threads?

These "New Topics" threads are limited to those listed on the main page.

That is what active topics is for.

That said the subform titles should be reversed as it's misleading they way they are now.

If a 10-year old thread can be bumped to the top of "What's new" then it's not new at all but it is (for some reason) still active.

If I post a new thread then logic (and common sense) would dictate it be in "What's New".

Old ass threads should be either archived or ozoned altogether.

For the record:

New Topics does not equal Latest Posts.

Latest Posts are on threads that are not new.

New Topics should be a running list of new threads started by members, not new posts on threads that might be years old.

Myself and other members would benefit from knowing how to find new threads started by members, once they drop off the MAIN PAGE they are hard to find, especially if they are in a sub forum that you might not often visit. I like to see new threads, as do many others, and instead we are limited to a short list.

Can we please have a running list of new threads, based on when they were created, as one would expect when searching New Topics?

Thank you. :hands:

Forum List

Back