What's Going on This Time?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Dow/S&P is back in modest panic mode despite a decent morning. So, what happened? I check once or twice a day to see if I have another dividend or option premium that I need to reinvest but beyond that I don't care what the general market. So, what part of the sky is falling now? My wife is into ETFs therefore I'm supposed to know what magic 8 ball said sell, anyone know?

The Dow/S&P is back in modest panic mode despite a decent morning. So, what happened? I check once or twice a day to see if I have another dividend or option premium that I need to reinvest but beyond that I don't care what the general market. So, what part of the sky is falling now? My wife is into ETFs therefore I'm supposed to know what magic 8 ball said sell, anyone know?
/——-/ 75% cash for me. The balance is in inverse ETFs with covered calls.

Beating the indices by 0.2+% per trading day keeps me happy but Gail just wants to do average and then worries. I need to get her less anxious.

Beating the indices by 0.2+% per trading day keeps me happy but Gail just wants to do average and then worries. I need to get her less anxious.

Beating the indices by 0.2+% per trading day

Your imaginary option premium is raking it in for you.

Forum List

Back