What's Going On In Baghdad???????

Oooooh.....oooooooh.......pick me......pick me!!!!!:desk:

Sooo.....the democrat party is in charge.

That is what is happening......
Could you possibly lead a citizen army to go in with your AR's and save the place from Biden's weak kneed approach of submitting to China?

So what if this takes oil off-line from Iran and Iraq?

Especially after an oil emergency in 4 states already.

Emergency in 4 STATES After Oil Refinery Fire

CHICAGO — The Environmental Protection Agency temporarily lifted a federal rule for fuel sales in four states, including Indiana, in response to a fire last week at an Indiana oil refinery that could affect gas prices and supply.

The emergency waiver was granted Saturday for Indiana, Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin, EPA Administrator Michael Regan said.

Could you possibly lead a citizen army to go in with your AR's and save the place from Biden's weak kneed approach of submitting to China?

Oh C'mon Man !!
You know those are only used to make them feel tough over the Internet.
They would never in 1000 years use them there OR as the 2A intended. Don't make me laugh hysterically so early in the morning.

Perceived weakness on the world stage has it's consequences.

Agreed. The Right Wing's weakness is profound and globally well known at this point. Actually for a long time now.

Wait...don't blame me....that's one of your own saying that.
Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Oh C'mon Man !!
You know those are only used to make them feel tough over the Internet.
They would never in 1000 years use them there OR as the 2A intended. Don't make me laugh hysterically so early in the morning.
2Aguy is quite serious. Look at his costume and his ray gun.

Not my country...not my problem.........if insane people want to give power to democrats, they will reap the whirlwind...

Now Iraq. As of May, we still had 2.500 US troops there, and an unknown number of civilians.

I hope they get the fuck out of there ok.

The only mistake that Biden made with Iraq was having a single American there on official status. The same mistake Trump made, the same mistake Obama made.

Throughout history this is how any war in this region ends. The entire region is cursed and no one in history has ever stopped it including Ghandi.

This is why we should have just hit. Fucked a bunch of shit up and left after 9/11. There is no advantage to perpetual wars. And.the quicksand of the middle east always turns to perpetual war.

He was in office with Obama. Iraq fell when he was vp. Also Sudan. We got kicked out. Then Libya.

Biden is part of historic clusterfucks.
Nice laugh gator. Which of those didnt happen.while Biden was VP??? Hmmm

You got a picture of Biden over your bed dont you??

Forum List

Back