What's Eating John McCain's Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an asshole. Going to vote for a communist program just like the shit bags that held him captive. Going out with no class. Piece of shit.
Dan Bongino: 'John McCain Sold Us All Out'

What's Eating John McCain's Ass

His faggot boyfriend is.

That would be Miss Lindsey Graham that is eating Psycho John McCain's ass.

miss-lindsey-has-the-vapors-again-by-hip-is-everything1.jpg

lindsey%2B%2Bgrahammccainlieberman.jpg

lindseygrahamjohnmccain.jpg

Bx00maBCAAEbFGb.jpg

McCain is still upset that Trump a businessman with no political experience, won.

While he, A MAVERICKY MAVERICK and LIFETIME POLITICIAN got slaughtered.... by a black community organizer.......:rofl:

It's sort of funny watching leftists rally the wagons around McCain....after what they all said about him back in 08? LOL

I have been saying this for years, and it remained a true statement. McCain lost that election because of Palin, not because of McCain. Was Palin McCain's fault? Yes. But, McCain remains popular within both parties in AZ because he supports what is right, not what the GOP wants. A prime example of that was his opposition to spending earmarks, which was nothing but pork barrel politics at it's worst.

McCain is still upset that Trump a businessman with no political experience, won.

While he, A MAVERICKY MAVERICK and LIFETIME POLITICIAN got slaughtered.... by a black community organizer.......:rofl:

It's sort of funny watching leftists rally the wagons around McCain....after what they all said about him back in 08? LOL

I have been saying this for years, and it remained a true statement. McCain lost that election because of Palin, not because of McCain. Was Palin McCain's fault? Yes. But, McCain remains popular within both parties in AZ because he supports what is right, not what the GOP wants. A prime example of that was his opposition to spending earmarks, which was nothing but pork barrel politics at it's worst.

You say a lot...I usually roll my eyes

In addition to McCain's refusal to march in lockstep with Trumpette's just because the party told him too, the RW seems to be forgetting that McCain did NOT say that he would not vote for a repeal and replace of ACA. All he said was that this bill is not an improvement of Health Care issues. Nor, is it a product of congressional review, hearings, and amendments. So, McCain is saying that he does not want to be a part of the same non-partisan politics that the democrats used to pass ACA. The hypocrisy of those that oppose his position is enormous.

he's not gonna run again & he's on borrowed time.

why the fuck should he care other than what's between him & his god & if *you* can't handle it - tutt tutt.
Not between him and God...just putting his ego over the American people. Hope he goes out miserably.

yaaaa that's it.

did you vote for him when he was running with gidget?
Nope. He was a piece of shit then. Voted Constitution Party.

& look what happened because you didn't--- you got OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :afro: you got screwed 'eh? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tutt fucking tutt.
Obama was going to win anyway. Media was going to make sure of that.

Boy, you RWNJs never ever take responsibility. It's never your fault.

No, ObamaCares was not doomed to fail and still isn't. You know that.

McCain was correct in not voting to take all hope of health care away from millions BUT

You dummies did not hear all of what he said. If you had, you would cheering him.

Keep whining. That's about all you're capable of.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

What an asshole. Going to vote for a communist program just like the shit bags that held him captive. Going out with no class. Piece of shit.

You are the piece of shit as Trump and his supporters are. Dan Bongino is a fake conservative. Kicking low income people off of their health insurance, raising old people's premiums and skyrocketing premiums for people with pre-existing conditions is not humane. Why did they not protect these people rather than making their rights waivable? Because they know that states will be forced to do this as the money has been cut and the cuts will only grow larger as time passes.

John McClain not only is on Soros' payroll, he distributes Soros money to various organizations to work against us.
You mean the George Soros who is in business with Trump and Kushner? That George Soros?

Jared Kushner didn't disclose business ties to George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Goldman Sachs, or that he owes $1 billion in loans

With guys like you in the Republican party, they sure don't need enemies.
GOP dominates American politics from ground up. Washington DC sell outs better watch out. This vote is about your true colors. Do you belong to special interest...or the people?

Neither you or Trump represent the American people. A new ABC/Washington Post poll shows that 56% support Obamacare while 33% support Cassidy/Graham. The American people are speaking but Republicans won't listen. Instead they listen to the 30% again. Hard to put a majority together with 30%.

GOP dominates American politics from ground up. Washington DC sell outs better watch out. This vote is about your true colors. Do you belong to special interest...or the people?

Neither you or Trump represent the American people. A new ABC/Washington Post poll shows that 56% support Obamacare while 33% support Cassidy/Graham. The American people are speaking but Republicans won't listen. Instead they listen to the 30% again. Hard to put a majority together with 30%.

Oooh an ABC/Wapo poll...color me skeptical

Daddy's little boy owes taxpayers millions for crashed aircraft. The admirals little boy admitted to crashing planes do to clowning. Guess you don't get in trouble when you are an Annapolis legacy. Ego at work back then.
McCain's Plane Crashes - FactCheck.org
Attacking someone's military service again, I see.
Exposing a pattern that leads to his personality problems and why he is a tool of Washington DC against the American people. Weasel with an ego. BTW at least I have a military record loser.

You are a piece of filth. McCain is a hero. You are not.

The ABC/Washington Post called the election almost on the nose. They had Clinton ahead in the popular vote by 4 and she won by 3. Color you LIAR.

Nope. He was a piece of shit then. Voted Constitution Party.

I wrote Yosemite Sam on my absentee ballot in Afghanistan that year.

I figured he had a chance. We campaigned for Sam in Kandahar Air Base because of his stance on the RKBA and anti-vegan agenda.

The ABC/Washington Post called the election almost on the nose. They had Clinton ahead in the popular vote by 4 and she won by 3. Color you LIAR.

Who's POTUS?

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back