What's Eating John McCain's Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's not gonna run again & he's on borrowed time.

why the fuck should he care other than what's between him & his god & if *you* can't handle it - tutt tutt.
Not between him and God...just putting his ego over the American people. Hope he goes out miserably.
He will. My father died of brain cancer. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Just wish he'd go away SOON!

why the fuck should he care other than what's between him & his god & if *you* can't handle it - tutt tutt.
Not between him and God...just putting his ego over the American people. Hope he goes out miserably.
he's doing the right thing, I guess that does not matter to you?
He is a tool of special interest doing the wrong thing because of his ego. Fuck the Swamper.

He will. My father died of brain cancer. I wouldn't wish itt on anyone. Just wish he'd go away SOON!

My Grandfather died from it, diagnosed in mid June and died September 3rd. It was fast, furious and decimated him

He will. My father died of brain cancer. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Just wish he'd go away SOON!
Same here. Wish McCain would go out dignified...nope...egotistical prick to the end.

He is a tool of special interest doing the wrong thing because of his ego. Fuck the Swamper.

I guess we could be kind and give him the benefit of the doubt that his better judgement has been compromised by his condition?
Could. But no. He just has a chapped ass with the Presidential election of 2016 because Jeb didn't win.

No, he's doing it because he's a globalist deep state shill who wants to halt the progress of Trump's agenda by any means necessary.

more power to him to make frog legs outa pepe!!!
we are legion
kekistan3.jpg

He likes the label "Maverick" the libtard media placed on him. He forgets how they turned on him when he ran against a Democrat for POTUS.

Daddy's little boy owes taxpayers millions for crashed aircraft. The admirals little boy admitted to crashing planes do to clowning. Guess you don't get in trouble when you are an Annapolis legacy. Ego at work back then.
McCain's Plane Crashes - FactCheck.org
Attacking someone's military service again, I see.
Exposing a pattern that leads to his personality problems and why he is a tool of Washington DC against the American people. Weasel with an ego. BTW at least I have a military record loser.

McCain is doing something that the GOP simply does not understand at all. He is putting his constituents above party. That will leave the GOP scratching their heads for years to come.

With guys like you in the Republican party, they sure don't need enemies.
You must think we are stupid. We can see what politicians are doing their job and which ones aren't! Why on Earth would we support sorry scumbags who don't work for the people? We aren't liberals. These bastards need to do the job they were elected to do and that is represent US!

McCain is doing something that the GOP simply does not understand at all. He is putting his constituents above party. That will leave the GOP scratching their heads for years to come.

He ran on repeal...that's what his constituents voted for....I suspect you'll scratch your head though

McCain is still upset that Trump, a businessman with no political experience, won.

While he, A MAVERICKY MAVERICK and LIFETIME POLITICIAN got slaughtered.... by a black community organizer.......:rofl:

Last edited:
Bullshit. Did you vote for him or Obama? It's his ego and sore ass over 2016 election because Jeb didn't get nominated.

McCain is still upset that Trump a businessman with no political experience, won.

While he, A MAVERICKY MAVERICK and LIFETIME POLITICIAN got slaughtered.... by a black community organizer.......:rofl:

It's sort of funny watching leftists rally the wagons around McCain....after what they all said about him back in 08? LOL

McCain is still upset that Trump a businessman with no political experience, won.

Spot on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back