What’s bad about chain migration?

Their relatives. That what chain migration is all about.

And you dont see the problem.......
Fuck you lefties are dense,but please continue.
Legal immigration, sponsored by folks who are already american citizens, not on welfare, productive members of society. Your real problem is the one I noted first. They tend to be brown people.

Man fuck off!!!!
Just because they have relatives here doesn't mean they have a right to live here.
Degenerating to profanity again. You really proved your point there.

SMH.

Typical liberal,ignore the meat of the matter.
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Oh I am absolutely sure that they would have no problem with it. In fact personally I would chip in for you to emigrate.
Now we had a real conversation going and here you had to go and be a ass. Go back to the echo chamber

Someone has had a great discussion with you? Where?
I have a relative who went there to build one of those nations.
The plumber she worked with begged her to marry him and get him the fuck out of there.
Being a Bleeding Heart Liberal, that's exactly what she did.
South Africa is a developed nation. You are confused.

Average guy earns 5K a YEAR in South Africa.

Kinda like Mexico, you would love it, why aren't you already packing?

Since they started their white genocide (also something you undoubtedly favor), the income has dropped from 8K to 5K.
Yeah....nope. average income there is more like $25k, and cost of living is quite low so it's like making 50k here.

Look kid, I lived there for years and still have friends there I talk to all the time. Hell one is coming here to stay a couple of weeks in a month or so. You probably just heard of the place today. You can't possibly know more than I do about it so quit trying.

I swear you guys just make shit up...
There is no question that every area on earth has a mixture of productive and non-productive people.
It's just that every non-productive person on earth seems to have heard of American welfare.

and they all voted for Donald.
That makes zero sense.

Oh I am absolutely sure that they would have no problem with it. In fact personally I would chip in for you to emigrate.
Now we had a real conversation going and here you had to go and be a ass. Go back to the echo chamber

The plumber she worked with begged her to marry him and get him the fuck out of there.

Since they started their white genocide (also something you undoubtedly favor), the income has dropped from 8K to 5K.
Yeah....nope. average income there is more like $25k, and cost of living is quite low so it's like making 50k here.

Look kid, I lived there for years and still have friends there I talk to all the time. Hell one is coming here to stay a couple of weeks in a month or so. You probably just heard of the place today. You can't possibly know more than I do about it so quit trying.

There is no question that every area on earth has a mixture of productive and non-productive people.
It's just that every non-productive person on earth seems to have heard of American welfare.
That's another republican talking point. People are not coming here for welfare. You're supposed to be pissed off because they are taking american jobs remember?
You mean taking a job for 25% of the American's salary is not corporate welfare.
Glad to know you're a Republican.

Isn't it much easier to make stuff up than to actually look stuff up?

jFXGSr.jpg

Do you really think we believe lies that can easily be verified? Classic leftist who thinks he can say outrageously false things and not get caught. Anyway since things are so great there and incomes are high, why not book that ticket already.
Not sure where they are getting thier data from.

Try this : .aberage income in south Africa - Google Search:

View attachment 199534

What currency in question might that be?

Master of deception, aren't you?
In Rand that would be something like 350,000.00 plus. Don't know the current exchange rate.

I never lie. What do you think I am, a conservative?

Is your head a bit FAR up in your own ass?

It says right on your god damn chart that those are not USD. They are ZAR. That means 1500 USD for the top. So much for the utopia.

That's another republican talking point. People are not coming here for welfare. You're supposed to be pissed off because they are taking american jobs remember?
By the way, Republicans and Democrats nauseate me.

You mean taking a job for 25% of the American's salary is not corporate welfare.
Oh! Are we moving the goalposts again?

Chain migration has always been used by immigrants to this country

Existing immigrants helped family members immigrate

jFXGSr.jpg

Do you really think we believe lies that can easily be verified? Classic leftist who thinks he can say outrageously false things and not get caught. Anyway since things are so great there and incomes are high, why not book that ticket already.

View attachment 199534

In Rand that would be something like 350,000.00 plus. Don't know the current exchange rate.

It says right on your god damn chart that those are not USD. They are ZAR. That means 1500 USD for the top. So much for the utopia.
Uploaded (and read) the wrong chart. That's monthly in ZAR. Or about $20k yearly in USD. Guess my friends make more than average, and the chart still shows way more than $5000 a year.

Then you should probably stop being a republican.

Leave it to lefties to change the wording and then pretend that conservatives are bigots. The so-called "chain" is based on illegal criminal unlawful entry into the United States.

jFXGSr.jpg

View attachment 199534

Uploaded (and read) the wrong chart. That's monthly in ZAR. Or about $20k yearly in USD. Guess my friends make more than average, and the chart still shows way more than $5000 a year.

Well of course, you are using wages, but the average income these people are earning can't be that much more than the GDP per capita. And when looking at the numbers, surprise, surprise, the 3rd world country-esque 26.6% unemployment rate is revealed. That explains a lot...

So it is pretty much a shit hole...

View attachment 199534

Well of course, you are using wages, but the average income these people are earning can't be that much more than the GDP per capita. And when looking at the numbers, surprise, surprise, the 3rd world country-esque 26.6% unemployment rate is revealed. That explains a lot...

So it is pretty much a shit hole...
Unemployment is high, but getting better.

And you dont see the problem.......
Fuck you lefties are dense,but please continue.
Legal immigration, sponsored by folks who are already american citizens, not on welfare, productive members of society. Your real problem is the one I noted first. They tend to be brown people.

Man fuck off!!!!
Just because they have relatives here doesn't mean they have a right to live here.

SMH.

Address my complaint limp dick.

chain migration brings in relatives of Americans from other countries. They are sponsored by the Americans , which helps with intergration and means they are not any welfare burden .

Why would conservatives be against this ? Especially since it was their idea decades ago .
Quit falling down the well, chain migration is fucked up

Man fuck off!!!!

SMH.

Address my complaint limp dick.
You're getting worse, that one didn't even make sense.

Oh! Are we moving the goalposts again?
You don't even realize that both parties opened the borders for cheap labor...sad.

Because soon their whole fucking country is here if this crazy idea is in place. Then we will be the ones integrating to that new (shithole) country.

One of the worst ideas mankind has ever come up with.

Umm. You know immigration is limited .

God the ignorance in you conservatives is unbelievable.

Unfortunately Timothy illegal immigration isn't,and these days refugee = illegal.

1- you are talking about somthing other than chain immigration
2- it is not illegal . You are 100% wrong .
There is zero vetting involved with chain migration... Quit falling down the well

Then you should probably stop being a republican.
I'm not.
I voted 2x for Obama.
And I voted for Trump because he's everything both parties aren't...globalist pieces of shit.

Forum List

Back