“I am adamantly against illegal immigrants,” then-Sen. Clinton

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
There was a time when most Dimocrats had respect for citizenship, and had respect for our nations sovereignty.

“I am adamantly against illegal immigrants,” then-Sen. Clinton said on the John Grambling radio show in Feb. 2003.

“Certainly we’ve got to do more at our borders,” she said, adding that, “people have to stop employing illegal immigrants.”

The interview was unearthed and released by the Republican National Committee on Thursday.

Hillary Clinton: I’m “adamantly against illegal immigrants.”

“Come up to Westchester, go to Suffolk and Nassau counties,” Clinton continued. “Stand in the street corners in Brooklyn or the Bronx. You’re going to see loads of people waiting to get picked up to get yard work, and construction work, and domestic work.”

Lefties will ignore it. HilLIARy could make a snuff film and give bragging rights about it, and they STILL would defend her.

There was a time when most Dimocrats had respect for citizenship, and had respect for our nations sovereignty.

“I am adamantly against illegal immigrants,” then-Sen. Clinton said on the John Grambling radio show in Feb. 2003.

“Certainly we’ve got to do more at our borders,” she said, adding that, “people have to stop employing illegal immigrants.”

The interview was unearthed and released by the Republican National Committee on Thursday.

“Come up to Westchester, go to Suffolk and Nassau counties,” Clinton continued. “Stand in the street corners in Brooklyn or the Bronx. You’re going to see loads of people waiting to get picked up to get yard work, and construction work, and domestic work.”

This of course was before the dnc realized they'd lost the black and union vote....

Its called the liberal history of now.
What outrages me now...
How do I feel now...
What platitudes and feel good generalizations shall I speak to get votes now.

Hillary once spoke hard about gangs and crime too. Super predators comes to mind.
Her friend Tipper Gore loved censorship of music also. PMRC vs. Frank Zappa

Give me those Dims of years back, when they actually cared about borders, and had respect for American citizenship.

These pukes today would let the third-world flood in if they could.

Watching Democrats flip flop beaver ceases to expose who they really are.

Just remember, when her lips move that's a sign that lying is taking place.

Forum List

Back