What your children find!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
Don't you love what your children find sometimes? You think you have it well hidden, but they some how still manage to find it.
Yesterday my son found a condom I have for emergencies, and proceeded to show my mom while she was babysitting.:redface: My mom told me she is happy I am being safe, but I should probably hide them better. :lol::lol:

lol @ 'emergencies' :lol:

You know what I am talking about. :razz:

I have some I keep in my purse, even though I am not having sex. :( But the mother of a two and half crazy person can never be too careful. And then I keep one or two at home for those "emergencies".

omg your mother had to see this......really? hide them up.....on top of something....or else in the freezer....lol...they warm up fast

omg your mother had to see this......really? hide them up.....on top of something....or else in the freezer....lol...they warm up fast

I am almost died when she told me today. I am just glad my dad didn't see it.
Six months ago when she was over she also found something else, I almost died.:redface:

i am not big on condoms....but they do work and are safe....

I had an IUD, but my uterus in a matter of speaking somewhat ate it. :lol: It didn't really, but it went to far up inside, and I had to have it removed. Now I am not having sex, so if I happen to I just use condoms. I get a little crazy on the hormone birth controls, and my ass gets big.

omg...being one of the older more responsible people in my group....i have a list of where everyone hides what they dont want parents/kids to find....in case of their death i am to high tail it to their place and removed all sex toys and drugs...i really dont care to hear where your butt plug is....lol...nor does your mother....you do know they have lock boxes...right?

Six months ago when she was over she also found something else, I almost died.:redface:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that your parents know you have sex :lol:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that your parents know you have sex :lol:

They know I have HAD sex, I don't want them to think I am HAVING sex now. :D

And I think the other thing proves I am not getting it often. :tongue:

I also think my dad likes to believe my sister and I had virgin births. :lol:

Yep. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Other people call 911... Not LuLu. :cool:

Condoms and what you use them for solve all problems. You have a heart attack, just have sex, it will break that plaque loose. :lol:

I call 911... and hope they send a hot police officer..... and that he brings his own condoms. :lol:

That was the best part apart about working at a nursing home, firemen came often. :D
I saw one Police Officer the other day that was so freakin hot, I almost committed a crime so he would have to frisk me.

Forum List

Back