What, you mean you've never seen "The Obama Deception"

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
What, You Mean You've Never Seen "The Obama Deception"

Obama unabashedly accelerated the Leftist agenda from ignoring constitutional limits on government, to totalitarianism.
When you have a contract (in this instance the Constitution) and it is repeatedly violated, and nothing is done to stop or correct the violations then you have nothing more than words written on paper. We’ve suffered “a long train of abuses and usurpations” and now we’re seeing the disastrous results.

There is much denial going on, many are still pretending that the Constitution did not become a relic in a glass case the moment ALL of our elected AND appointed abrogated it by swearing in the Kenyan from Indonesia.
Despite the everyday evidence in front of their eyes.

Obama unabashedly accelerated the Leftist agenda from ignoring constitutional limits on government, to totalitarianism.
When you have a contract (in this instance the Constitution) and it is repeatedly violated, and nothing is done to stop or correct the violations then you have nothing more than words written on paper. We’ve suffered “a long train of abuses and usurpations” and now we’re seeing the disastrous results.

There is much denial going on, many are still pretending that the Constitution did not become a relic in a glass case the moment ALL of our elected AND appointed abrogated it by swearing in the Kenyan from Indonesia.

Man oh Man. Spread the hate. And use "Incorrect Information" (sounds better than lies).

all one needed was one conservative supreme court justice to back it.

~~~~~~
Obviously, you did not view the video
These Demonrat paid trolls like him NEVER view it.they dont want to view it because they know they cannot refute the hard evidence in it that both parties are corrupt and one in the same and there is no difference in the two,they know they cannot refute the hard documented facts and evidence in it that their hero Obama lied to the American people about reversing all of Bushs unconstitutional laws not only continuing them but expanding them.

everytime i have challenged these paid shills to refute the evidence in there that Obama expanded Bushs corruption and every president from Lyndon Johnson all the way up to Obama,was a puppet for the elite and served them instead of the people,they did this everytime.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

sealybobo smellybozo and your lesbo wife Penelope you both were experts at running off from all those facts i listed there from that video.

same with you paid troll for the RNC PoliticalChic you always rant about Obama ruining American ignoring the hard documented facts in this video that proves he was only expanding the corruption your hero Bush started.

the video should not be called THE OBAMA DECPETION,should be called something else because it only talks a little about Obama,the majority of it talks about the facts i just mentioned.It is a very excellent and informative video.a MUST SEE for every American.

Last edited:
all one needed was one conservative supreme court justice to back it.
~~~~~~
Remember, most attorneys and judges a Liberals down deep.

**********​

the ONLY thing you left out there in that excellent very informative post of yours there is how the paid shills around here say Obama was a great president and turned around the disaster that happened under Bush ignoring the facts in this video that he only made things even much worse than they already were under Bush expanding everything he started.or the trolls like the one i just mentioned in my last post who say Obama ruined America but ignore the well known facts he was only expanding the corruption of their hero Bush what he started.

In the whole history of America, Obama certainly pulled the wool over millions of American's eyes. So many were so gullible.

In the whole history of America, Obama certainly pulled the wool over millions of American's eyes. So many were so gullible.
They fell for his charm and charisma thinking he was a president for the people not seeing him for the warmonger he really was.For the people that he pulled the wool over the eyes of and voted for him the first time,that I can forgive,I was one of those he pulled the wool over that fell for how clever he was.Bush was transparent but Obama was a clever bastard so the people that voted for him the first time are forgiven,I was one of those dupes myself. what can NOT be forgiven though is for the stupid morons that voted for him a second time,the same stupid fucks that voted for Biden obviously.

It didn't work with your "BDS" comment. Ain't working here. You need some original material.
There's also your CDS (Clinton, Bill), HDS (Hillary), GDS (Gore), FDS (Fauci) and ADS (AOC).

Point is, you're always deranged about someone. Your masters have to constantly keep you hysterical to keep you obedient. If they give you some time to calm down and think, you might figure out that you're being played.

There's also your CDS (Clinton, Bill), HDS (Hillary), GDS (Gore), FDS (Fauci) and ADS (AOC).

Point is, you're always deranged about someone. Your masters have to constantly keep you hysterical to keep you obedient. If they give you some time to calm down and think, you might figure out that you're being played.
Awwwwww, we are so impressed with how smart and clever you suddenly got.

I mean, that's some real original shit.

THUD.

Must be painful to be so dull.

I call them "thuds" because that's the noise that happens inside their skulls when they attempt to craft a thought. It just slams into the wall and goes "thud".
I can’t imagine having someone’s hand so far up a butt!

Forum List

Back