What you don't know about the war in Ukraine

What GODvernment giveth the GODvernment taketh away.

Worship God and not Government and you keep your rights (they come from GOD)
From god????
What a load of rubbish. You'll find it comes from democracy.
Youre completely delusional.

Sure I believe you.... Never said it was any different. The problem is here like one poster already explained is that this isn't black hat against white hat. It's black hat against blacker hat. The Ukrainian people are the ones in the middle and the powers on either side of them are more concerned with geography and greed than they are with the actual people.
Silly me. I thought Biden was there defending freedom and democracy.

Maybe someone can explain it further.

Are you saying the Russians are the good guys?
Almost always. And sometimes Russia come as savior from Evil.
This time Russia 99% good. I removed one percent only because it had to be done 8 years ago, right after the fascist coup in Ukraine. Since then, the Ukrainian nazis have cleaned up the population and zombified it.

Are you saying the Russians are the good guys?

Obviously you're supporting communism and Trump.
How patriotic of you?
You don't support freedom and democracy any more. You did when Trump was potus. What changed traitor?
No, that's not what I'm saying. Try again.

This time Russia 99% good. I removed one percent only because it had to be done 8 years ago, right after the fascist coup in Ukraine. Since then, the Ukrainian nazis have cleaned up the population and zombified it.
unfortunately you are not Russian

How many kids were attending school in that building, dumbass?
This is your question? You know, you need to replace your avatar. Cos' John Wayne, although he preferred to make money to enlisting in the army fighting against Evil, at least he played brave men on the screens.
You're playing the fool. Choose a photo with Jim Carrey from the movie "Dumb and Dumber", it will suit you more accurately.

"Today ich bin ein Berliner Russian!"
Avi shame ara marde a...
Jews speak a language that is not much different from the German you are trying to write in...
I told you - you are not Russian, but I like your Opinions

Jews speak a language that is not much different from the German you are trying to write in....I told you - you are not Russian, but I like your Opinions
Interesting :) I am blond with blue eyes (well, now my eyes more like greyish blue), but once upon a time some cop in Georgia really call me k*ke, probably because in his vocabulary it was the worst word for non-black.

Last edited:
Idiots... confirmation of the old thesis that a good actor is a person who is able to pronounce the text written by the screenwriter to the camera with the facial expression and intonation necessary for the director. It's all. At the same time, he does not have to be smart and, moreover, a decent person at all. If he is like that, it's very good, but if not, it's also fine, no one cares.

3fdbe68b21ecb94ce58c7f55ab8c059f.png

Uh, no, Russia is 100% in the wrong because they have no business interfering or invading a sovereign nation.

I will fully grant that Russia has some legitimate issues, those being.

1) Ukraine's desire to join NATO presenting a threat (although not an existential one)
2) The self-determination of Ethnic Russians in Donbass and Crimea
3) Ukraine cutting off water supplies to the Crimea from the Dneiper
4) Fair distribution of energy resources in the Black Sea

These are the kinds of things you resolve through negotiation, not war.

Just like I'm not going to shoot my neighbor because his damned dog keeps shitting on my lawn.

The Maidan revolution was hardly a "fascist coup". It was a reaction to a president who failed to keep any of his promises and made the country more dependent on Russia, which ran contrary to what the people wanted.

Uh, no, Russia is 100% in the wrong because they have no business interfering or invading a sovereign nation.

1) Ukraine's desire to join NATO presenting a threat (although not an existential one)

Just like I'm not going to shoot my neighbor because his damned dog keeps shitting on my lawn.

The Maidan revolution was hardly a "fascist coup". It was a reaction to a president who failed to keep any of his promises and made the country more dependent on Russia, which ran contrary to what the people wanted.
You know nothing about real world over there. Like I talking to teenager, who trying to teach me how to have sex...
Ukraine not going to NATO. Period. Fashist Ukraine or democratic Ukraine, no matter.
Do you remember how the United States reacted to an attempt by sovereign Cuba to install Soviet missiles? Putin has already said that he will go to the end, because the United States has left him no choice. Therefore, I can advise the Great Chief in the White House, calm down and negotiate with Russia, forget about dreams of world domination.

You know nothing about real world over there. Like I talking to teenager, who trying to teach me how to have sex...
Ukraine not going to NATO. Period. Fashist Ukraine or democratic Ukraine, no matter.

You talk about sex with teenagers? That's kind of creepy.

Do you remember how the United States reacted to an attempt by sovereign Cuba to install Soviet missiles?

Not really comparable. Even though the missiles were removed, Cuba remained in the Soviet Bloc, even after the Soviet Bloc stopped being a thing. No one has suggested putting missiles in Ukraine.

utin has already said that he will go to the end, because the United States has left him no choice.

At the end of the day, though, the Russian people will decide they've kind of had enough of Putin. This war was started as an attempt to distract from his own mismanagement of the country...but it's backfiring on him.

Therefore, I can advise the Great Chief in the White House, calm down and negotiate with Russia, forget about dreams of world domination.

Putin was the one who invaded a soveriegn state, not Biden.

I will fully grant that Russia has some legitimate issues, those being.

2) The self-determination of Ethnic Russians in Donbass and Crimea
3) Ukraine cutting off water supplies to the Crimea from the Dneiper
4) Fair distribution of energy resources in the Black Sea

You conveniently leave out that Putin's operation is also a drug bust post-Afghan pullout. You are dense, you probably think "tanks stuck in the mud" rather than "tanks waiting out cocaine addiction.":

You risk this insight going over the heads of USMB prisoners. Otherwise yes, the nazi strive for pure form can be seen in connection with the Swedish swastika Kievan Rus and ancient routes to the Silk Road ( ex., red-haired corpses at Iran's Shanidar Cave).

Forum List

Back