What would your advice have been?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
A friend of mine just got back from his sons wedding. It was out of state.They got there a few days early and met the inlaws and other folks and around lunch time they all decided to go out and eat. The father of the bride was driving one car and my buddy got in the back seat and was waiting for the car to fill up. While they were alone the father turned back to my friend, points his finger in his face and said, "If your son hurts my daughter, there will be hell to pay!" Said he had a crazy look on his face too. Well, I told him I didn't think he could have done anything without being blamed for ruining the wedding no matter what the asshole said. So what do you guys think? What a crummy thing to do.

I would have pissed on the guy's leg to establish dominance, then said "Come at me bro!"

R.15ebde52ceb70ba4aa7d506cd0e18e57

• Banned
I would have pissed on the guy's leg to establish dominance, then said "Come at me bro!"
I'll tell him next time I see him. Thank you. Your opinion is very valuable and this conversation may be recorded for quality assurance. Press 1 for English...

A friend of mine just got back from his sons wedding. It was out of state.They got there a few days early and met the inlaws and other folks and around lunch time they all decided to go out and eat. The father of the bride was driving one car and my buddy got in the back seat and was waiting for the car to fill up. While they were alone the father turned back to my friend, points his finger in his face and said, "If your son hurts my daughter, there will be hell to pay!" Said he had a crazy look on his face too. Well, I told him I didn't think he could have done anything without being blamed for ruining the wedding no matter what the asshole said. So what do you guys think? What a crummy thing to do.

Maybe he could have just played this tune on the radio just to piss the guy off! :SMILEW~130:

I did that to my son-in-law, but not his dad. lol Men are very protective of their daughters, so your friend should just let it slide. Personally I would expect it from the fathers of my daughters-in-law to feel the same way, and they will feel that way until they die, same as I will. My son-in-law is keenly aware of that fact as well. I only feel slightly less protective of my daughters-in-law for that matter.

Forum List

Back