What would you do if you encountered a woman with a medical crisis at a drive thru?

Attachments

• $Hameen-and-Johnson.jpg
    $Hameen-and-Johnson.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 129
"What would you do if you encountered a woman with a medical crisis at a drive thru?

I would have parked the car and placed my order inside. There is no telling how long it would have taken for the tow truck to arrive and clear the drive through.

Sad reality:

See anyone having a medical emergency? Just walk slowly away. Don't draw any attention to yourself. Don't even look in that direction as security cameras are watching YOU.

Why? Because although someone's medical emergency may have had nothing to do with you some lawyer is going to try to sue for causing it. Unless, of course, you're of the correct colour and pushing a stolen shopping cart full of shoplifted goods in which case you have automatic immunity.

"What would you do if you encountered a woman with a medical crisis at a drive thru?

I would have parked the car and placed my order inside. There is no telling how long it would have taken for the tow truck to arrive and clear the drive through.
Is this what you would want those around you to do if you were the one who needed help?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back