What Would the Idiot libruls

Replace corporations with doyathink?

personally I would prefer smaller businesses and smaller corporations as opposed to the megalithicmonoliths that we have today

a small handleful of corporate leaders controlling EVERYTHING (and unencumbered by governmental regulations) is a dangerous thing.

corporations are probably NOT going to disappear so, in defence of the rights and comforts of the working person and traditional families, I would want to "regulate" business in a manner that
a. encouraged growth (or, if not growth, then stability) and productivity
while
b. providing for all employees a wage capable of sustaining a healthy and happy lifestyle for themselves and their families.

I'm sure you believe that the whole point of "LIFE" is for a FEW PEOPLE to grab as much wealth as they can while forcing BILLIONS to live in poverty...

I , however, have a different vision for mankind;
the whole point of "life" and "development" and "technological advancements" should be for the benefit of as MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE (or everyone)

They'd replace them with more government.

But....without corporations, or rich people, who would the government tax to fund itself?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

But....without corporations, or rich people, who would the government tax to fund itself?

Oh Buc that's the jist of the whole conundrum, they don't want no damn evil corporations,, so where would the masses work and who would pay them? with no coporations there would be no wealthy tits from which to suckle so where is they money coming from to feed, house, clothe, medicate and incarcerate the massses?

Funny how right wingers want to tear down the country, but will defend corporations to the end. Especially if they're foreign owned.

Oh Buc that's the jist of the whole conundrum, they don't want no damn evil corporations,, so where would the masses work and who would pay them? with no coporations there would be no wealthy tits from which to suckle so where is they money coming from to feed, house, clothe, medicate and incarcerate the massses?

I could do with less concentration of wealth, fewer world-wide conglomerates, etc. But businesses, generally, are excellent and should be nutured. I am as big a fan as the small businessman could hope to have.

Where do conservatives like Willow get the idea that the world so black and white?

Abortion clinics
Poppy fields
Condoms for children programs
Brainwashing propaganda institutes
Recycling centers that cost more to run than mining new resources
Free housing projects
Union locals
Food stamp and welfare check factorys
Moist toilette's factory's because to liberals they beat bathing
Fun with Dick and Jane book stores
Sanddle and tie-die T-shirt factory's
Free butt lube distribution centers

Last edited:
In the liberal world, Planned Parenthood would be akin to GM, Microsoft, Ford, Chrysler Mobil, Shell, Transamerica, BofA, Chase, and Google all combined.

Yep, there would be some serious fetus slaughtering going on to be sure.

Abortion clinics
Poppy fields
Condoms for children programs
Brainwashing propaganda institutes
Recycling centers that cost more to run than mining new resources
Free housing projects
Union locals
Food stamp and welfare check factorys
Moist toilette's factory's because to liberals they beat bathing
Fun with Dick and Jane book stores
Sanddle and tie-die T-shirt factory's
Free butt lube distribution centers

There would be no abortion clinics if conservatives did not block the FDA from approving abortificants and extort hospitals into denying this care.

By poppy fields, I assume you mean recreational drugs should be legal. I agree....mebbe not all, but some, certainly.

"Brainwashing propaganda institutes" I assume are universities and colleges? Is ignorance a conservative value now?

Recycling I suppose is a reference to environmentalism. Having grown up when it was still legal to spray dioxin on crops, you betcha.

Free housing? You mean the homes that costs millions which the mega-rich get to keep when they declare bankruptcy? Because if instead you mean public housing projects, no one despises the misery they cause more than those of us who actually care about the poor.

Unions are not one type. Some are good. Some are bad.

Welfare? Do you mean corporate welfare such as price supports to Big Ag?

The "dirty liberal" thing again, eh? Somehow I think all of us have better hygiene than anyone who designates herself a hillbilly on the net.

I have no idea what Dick and Jane is meant to refer to, and I will happily claim books are liberal thingies.

Saddles and tie-died tee shirts? Someone has seen "Woodstock". Good for you, dear.

Lube I gather is meant to refer to GLBT people? Yes, Hillbilly Girl, these people and their rights are as important to liberals as the rights of any other American. Even nitwits like you.

Seems to me before corporations there were small productive businesses all over America, and Americans had jobs and living wages on one salary. So that is where you would be once again, without the Evil Corporations.

In the liberal world, Planned Parenthood would be akin to GM, Microsoft, Ford, Chrysler Mobil, Shell, Transamerica, BofA, Chase, and Google all combined.

Yep, there would be some serious fetus slaughtering going on to be sure.

Hmm, seems that is already happening isn't it? Bush killed his son in a Texas abortion clinic. How many family members are you missing? I see a lot of right winged wenches with their legs spread open on the abortion slab, so you have no room to talk. And when you do, go talk to Bill Frist over in the Senate who is heavily invested in abortion clinics in America, and ask him how his profits are holding up. I get a feeling you two have a lot in common to talk about. Do you still wear your "I survived an abortion" T-Shirt?? LOL!

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

Forum List

Back