What would make America great again?

I am curious to everyone’s opinion. What would have to happen in our country for you to say “America is great again”? What needs to change for you to think the United States of America is great again?

Thanks everyone!
Trump having a brain aneurysm..along with Hannity and Carlson.

I am curious to everyone’s opinion. What would have to happen in our country for you to say “America is great again”? What needs to change for you to think the United States of America is great again?

Thanks everyone!
What made America great? What was the greatest generation as far as a financially stable middle class? I would say the Baby boomer generation. They got GI bills, affordable college, paid well, pensions, social security, medicare, unions. This baby boomer generation is now telling us we can no longer have it as good as they had it. It's a new world. The rest of the world has passed us by. US workers are too expensive and it's a done deal we make shit in Mexico and China now. And I actually agree with that. Those good old days are gone.

And if I point out today the CEO is paid better than ever, Republicans on USMB always use the argument that even if you cut the Kroger CEO's $20 million pay in half that would only mean $40 per worker if he gave it to all his employees.

But still, this is just one of the many ways the rich have waged class warfare on the middle class. This is a perfect example of why/how the gap between the rich and poor is getting wider. So Republicans, you defend the gap between rich and poor getting wider. You say there's nothing we can do about that now. Really? We can't unionize? We can't go after illegal employers who hire illegals because they are too cheap to hire Americans? We can't raise taxes on the rich to save social security?

Trump doubled the number of companies that now pay zero taxes. How about we make them pay their fair share and put that money towards social security?

There are plenty of ways to make America great again for the middle class.

If you are rich, America has never been greater.
You are so wrong dude, it isnt the Baby Boomer generation but your stupid ass progressive leaders telling you , you arent worth a fuck..

Was he wrong? Here's your homework assignment. What was Trump's growth rate in 2019? Keep in mind he gave a MASSIVE tax break to the rich in 2018 and he said it would improve growth. Did it? Sucker.
Yes it did. Infact wages rose for everyone.
The rich got big tax breaks you got crumbs. And Trump's handling of the pandemic and lying to us in the beginning about it set you all back big time.

Me? I was only furloughed 3 days.
The only thing that set me back was a dem dictator using corona to do away with freedom. I go from project to project so sometimes im swamped with work and other times its beach time. As Kristi Noem said its not the virus that shut us down it was govt.
What freedom did you lose? And remember it was a pandemic. Don't make light of it like Trump did. Because he made light of it 200,000 plus people died. Handling the pandemic properly from the beginning could have cut that number down significantly. But you guys kept going to Trump rallies.
Freedom of assembly for one. Quite honestly when my dictator issued his stay at home order i ignored it though obviously there werent many places to go.
The dog park closed and most dog park people freaked out. I didn't. I just took my dog for a walk in the woods behind the dog park.

When my neighbor suggested I shouldn't be out driving because IF I get in a wreck the EMS drivers will have to deal with me and they're too busy dealing with covid. I was like, "yea I'll take my chances".
you will take your chances?....is that not what the trump people were saying?...oh wait thats right you voted for the guy,you just did not want anyone to know....
The cops weren't out arresting people who were driving around. They did in Greece and China though. It was a LOCKDOWN. Here you just couldn't have public gatherings. Do you object to this Harry?
Bwaaaahhhaaaaa....must of sucked to be you...

Thanks everyone!
Trump having a brain aneurysm..along with Hannity and Carlson.
At least he can have one, unlike you morons, who missed the train on brains...

Forum List

Back