What would Madonna look like without cosmetic surgery?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Earlier this week, Madonna came under furious speculation about what work she might have had done when she stepped out at the Grammy Awards sporting an 'unrecognizable' look.

The pop sensation later hit back at the comments about her appearance, blaming them on 'ageism and misogyny', while insisting that any 'distortion' to her face on-screen was the result of a long lens camera.

Madonna is the latest in a long line of A-listers who have been accused of going under the knife - and going too far with cosmetic procedures - in order to maintain their youthful looks.

Here, FEMAIL reveals what some of the industry's most plastic surgery-addicted stars would look like had they aged gracefully... running images of them in their youth through an aging app in order to lay bare how they could look today had they not had the helping hand of injections and surgery.

comment:
Madonna is not taking growing old gracefully.

madonnawithoutplasticsurgerywowksbkadhakdh.jpg

The pop sensation later hit back at the comments about her appearance, blaming them on 'ageism and misogyny', while insisting

The only one having a problem with Madonna's age is Madonna.

And this isn't the first time she's been seen in public with her new Pop-Troll look. The Plastic Face industry cranks out a serious ghoul every once in a while and she's sporting one of those hideous jobs.

I see people that I know doing this shit too. They repeatedly inject shit into their faces to smooth out wrinkles until their face is pumped full of gop and is utterly distorted but hey, no wrinkles.

Earlier this week, Madonna came under furious speculation about what work she might have had done when she stepped out at the Grammy Awards sporting an 'unrecognizable' look.

The pop sensation later hit back at the comments about her appearance, blaming them on 'ageism and misogyny', while insisting that any 'distortion' to her face on-screen was the result of a long lens camera.

Madonna is the latest in a long line of A-listers who have been accused of going under the knife - and going too far with cosmetic procedures - in order to maintain their youthful looks.

Here, FEMAIL reveals what some of the industry's most plastic surgery-addicted stars would look like had they aged gracefully... running images of them in their youth through an aging app in order to lay bare how they could look today had they not had the helping hand of injections and surgery.

comment:

View attachment 755352
I know her ! She works at oil change USA in Peerine Floridastan. She airs all the tires and checks wiper blades.

The only one having a problem with Madonna's age is Madonna.

And this isn't the first time she's been seen in public with her new Pop-Troll look. The Plastic Face industry cranks out a serious ghoul every once in a while and she's sporting one of those hideous jobs.

I see people that I know doing this shit too. They repeatedly inject shit into their faces to smooth out wrinkles until their face is pumped full of gop and is utterly distorted but hey, no wrinkles.
People need to deal with old age instead of injecting dangerous chemicals into their bodies.

comment:

View attachment 755352
From Queen to C*nt

Over the decadent decades, America has gone straight downhill from the sweet and womanly Donna Reed to the trashy witch Madonna.

all that stuff looks painful...i considered a face lift...a friend is a np said she would take care of me..and then ask what was gonna do about the rest of me...a womans hands will always show her age...i would just need a total revamp...i am not a stoic person...i dont care for pain

all that stuff looks painful...i considered a face lift...a friend is a np said she would take care of me..and then ask what was gonna do about the rest of me...a womans hands will always show her age...i would just need a total revamp...i am not a stoic person...i dont care for pain
and her neck.

Forum List

Back