What would Liberals eat?

The schools should serve what the local governing board decide for the paying kids. The others can bring their lunch like I did. If you can't afford to feed your children you need to adopt them out to someone that can.
there really aren't that many people interested in adopting school aged kids.
But many are in foster homes. Why make your neighbor pay for your kid's food so you can buy a new TV?

The schools should serve what the local governing board decide for the paying kids. The others can bring their lunch like I did. If you can't afford to feed your children you need to adopt them out to someone that can.
But many are in foster homes. Why make your neighbor pay for your kid's food so you can buy a new TV?

No, that's my point. There aren't enough foster homes, either.

And foster care costs a lot more than straight welfare per child, if we're talking straight economics.

No, that's my point. There aren't enough foster homes, either.

And foster care costs a lot more than straight welfare per child, if we're talking straight economics.
A friend of mine wanted to foster a teenage but it was very difficult, so I'm not convince the system is over burdened. But if the state is feeding your child you have failed as a parent and probably they will continue the cycle so I'm not convinced it's more expensive to foster them out. I believe the foster parent is getting help but not full support. It isn't a money maker from what I understand.

They will eat... Nothing! But they will shout that today's government is not as liberal as they want, that's why our country need another civil war right now!
Brief description of this article -
>nutrition experts
>Michelle Obama
>Fail

Forum List

Back