What would Jesus do?

Brown is Catholic.

He even used to be a priest.

He is just mimicking what the Pope recently said about Trump.

Maybe you missed the international news about it ?!

California governor says it’s not ‘Christian’ to build a wall along the US-Mexico border

According to the governor of California, Jesus would never build the Trump wall.

Will the governor excommunicate Trump from the Progressive church of Jesus Marx?
Jesus (Jehovah's salvation with us) already said those who enter into the kingdom any other way than through him get tossed by his angels at the end of the age. The heavenly city of Jerusalem even has walls and gates. I think the governor is FOS in his opinion.

Brown is Catholic.

He even used to be a priest.

He is just mimicking what the Pope recently said about Trump.

Maybe you missed the international news about it ?!
Didn't he also say Islam is a peaceful religion?

Funny how Christian liberals can get when they are fighting for future voters

California governor says it’s not ‘Christian’ to build a wall along the US-Mexico border

According to the governor of California, Jesus would never build the Trump wall.

Will the governor excommunicate Trump from the Progressive church of Jesus Marx?

Build factories. Campuses. Teaching hospitals.
Create jobs and educational opportunities
in safe sustainable developments. To serve
as reinforcement along the border while
providing legal residency, services and security
to deter crime while rewarding productive collaboration
with ownership in the property and programs.

www.earnedamnesty.org

WWJD?

Well, first, he probably never existed and second, if he did exist, he's been reeeel dead for along long time.

Its not human or humane to build a wall.

But hey, since Mexico's paying for it .........................

Well, I can't say he's wrong.

The thing is that it's also not Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Eastern Orthodox, Animist, Atheist, Hindu, or anything else. It's building a f*cking wall. That's what it is. Yes, it's an absurd thing to build on the U.S.-Mexico border, but it's still just building a wall.

And for the record, Christians and people of every other denomination have built and knocked down walls for ages.

The thing is that it's also not Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Eastern Orthodox, Animist, Atheist, Hindu, or anything else. It's building a f*cking wall. That's what it is. Yes, it's an absurd thing to build on the U.S.-Mexico border, but it's still just building a wall.

And for the record, Christians and people of every other denomination have built and knocked down walls for ages.
That was not a "border wall" it was the wall of Jericho meaning 'their moon' moon is an old world word used to describe 'their gold-money-filthy lucre'. The Wall Streeters insurance racketeering and money scams would be the "wall" destroy by the spirit Joshua and his army of hosts.

WWJD?

Well, first, he probably never existed and second, if he did exist, he's been reeeel dead for along long time.

What is inhumane about a wall?

WWJD?

What is inhumane about a wall?
That is probably only relative depending on which side of the WALL dingle'berry' there is standing on. A wall issue can only be judged in relationship to which side of it one' is standing on.

That was not a "border wall" it was the wall of Jericho meaning 'their moon' moon is an old world word used to describe 'their gold-money-filthy lucre'. The Wall Streeters insurance racketeering and money scams would be the "wall" destroy by the spirit Joshua and his army of hosts.
Whatever....You call it whatever makes you feel good....

26d094ac249c1292f362eb59adf09cda.jpg

ruinsofHerodsPalace.jpg

Looks like a city with a wall around it to me.

What would Jesus do?

kick Chump in the nuts, tell him to go sit down and STFU.

ruinsofHerodsPalace.jpg

Yep, I will as everything on earth was planted and planned out precisely in its season and time. There is a huge difference in looking at things built in and by the spirit and those things humans can only perceive of as things of the flesh. The Word is as good today as it will be a hundred years from now for those who understand that God is a spirit.

ruinsofHerodsPalace.jpg

Yep, I will as everything on earth was planted and planned out precisely in its season and time. There is a huge difference in looking at things built in and by the spirit and those things humans can only perceive of as things of the flesh. The Word is as good today as it will be a hundred years from now for those who understand that God is a spirit.
Okay...fine...IDCWYT about this.

Forum List

Back