Israel "surprised" by Trump administrations demands

And about that Embassy move.............
Sure yes I love fireworks just like anyone else,should be a real blast moving the embassy where it doesn't belong.

Why doesn't it belong in Jerusalem?
Jerusalem is a capitol claimed by both Palestine and Israel. Does nothing but cause problems.

It's claimed by a country that doesn't exist? Cool.
Can I claim Paris as my capitol? Get the French to move out?

Sure yes I love fireworks just like anyone else,should be a real blast moving the embassy where it doesn't belong.

Jerusalem is a capitol claimed by both Palestine and Israel. Does nothing but cause problems.

Exist about as much as your terrorist state of israel does. We can troll all day son.....

Exist about as much as your terrorist state of israel does. We can troll all day son.....

No, Palestine does not exist as much as Israel does. Palestine has never existed.

No, Palestine does not exist as much as Israel does. Palestine has never existed.
Might want to look at a map of the early 1900's.

Didn't Samuel Clemens visit Palestine in 1867?

Might want to look at a map of the early 1900's.

There was a country named Palestine back then?
Who was their leader? Any examples of their currency?
What was the exchange rate versus the dollar?

Didn't Samuel Clemens visit Palestine in 1867?

Did he? Did he meet any of their important citizens?
Shake hands with their president? Tell me more!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back